Forumers Unite

MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 30 in General Discussion
I have an idea, call me crazy. I don't know if this discussion will be deleted as soon as It hit the shelf but let's try.
So as you can see in the IG forum, there is already a pool wit over 94% of player wanting the daily back. We won't get them back by posting our criticism and all the fleshed out arguments in the forum.
But What we can do:
unite as a player base and stop playing the game for 1-2 days. I say after the firebird final ends, we as a the "forum player base" stop playing from 1 of june until we get heard. We do have the power to get the daily back if we pull on one string and make a coordinated "riot". I think legacy consists of approx. 60% from the forum or even more I do t know. If we all stop playing all together for 2 days we can make a sign. (hell I can't even play clubs right now because there is/was no room)
The sad thing about this is, this would be better coordinated than any game play in clubs lol
Let's discuss this.
Post edited by Mrpiratepete on

Comments

• tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make Dailies great again!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they dont react after the igf poll the game will dry out on its own pretty fast.
    the sad thing is, all could/can be avoided by giving us the daily, or in my wildest dreams even more events, with that the chance for steady ressources and progress. clubs may work as an addition, not as a replacement.
    i feel a bit sorry for the developers, as they surely hoped for another reaction from the community. But its just a few clicks awy to shut down the one big topic and we will happily beta-test clubs further after that.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any good arguments for returning the daily. Advocates seem to mostly fall into two camps.

1. We want to be able to continue to exploit the prize rewards to farm. Clearly this is not going to happen.

2. We could compete/win the daily events and it was a good source of packs. Great for the minority in that position, but given the static nature of the events this was a problem for the rest of us so on balance the removal has been a good thing.

I could see daily events returning to low RQ brackets where things change quickly enough to have some variety in the outcome, but they're better off gone at RQ140 even if clubs need some more goals before they're interesting.

As for the developers not giving any feedback and only one liners that's nonsense. There are several long posts in the club mode threads. 

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removal of the dailies makes top end prize cars almost totally irrelevant. 

And surely the top end prize cars are the whole point of the game? 
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭
    Give Hutch a chance, it’s only been 2 days.
    I think they will strive to come to some compromise due to the negativity shown. 
    This is deja vu. You are the most optimistic digital person i know.  :D
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    The club events should only come out every once in a while, but with huge rewards in cash and/or gold, but the issue is that this would only work if there were actual clans and smaller clubs instead of dividing the entire player base by only three teams.. I believe this is one of the best ways for Hutch to get the player base to crave club events instead of having it active 24/7 with a low reward to effort ratio

It would defeat the purpose of having something where players can play as much as they desire  but I really do think that being able to play as much as you want should stay only with single player events or the campaign, where the player can play as much as they want without having to worry about winning a timed event and they can instead play at their own pace
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    #bringbackthedailes
    #whateverittakes
  • dpx37dpx37 Posts: 12
    It is funny how people try to ignore the fact that with every "upgrade" game is just more and more about making money (for developers).
    Game went from interesting to challenging and now it's just frustrating if you are F2P.
    Conclusion?! Uninstall the game and enjoy the life. B)
    P.S. Hutch may bring back Dailys but will eventually find a way to make game to hard to play without spending REAL money.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the problem of dailies was only Hutch side, they never change this tracksets for month... why? is it difficult change tracksets  every week? but for some events in clubs hutch are able to have multiple events...
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

How I understand that statement is that the resources provided by clubs should be equivalent to what you would get from dailies which it replaces. If I was earning a modest 30-40k a day playing dailies from 20-40mins worth of play then that’s what I expect from clubs. 

30-40k is around 60 prize board cards. If you play 12 hours of tickets per day that's 2.5 cards for every single match played, wins and losses.  That number was only possible by exploiting the hell out of the score system. If you compare clubs to competing in daily events rather than farming them I suspect they're comparable.

It is a difficult situation because the extra income was enough to be noticeable but not enough to feel cheaty. Had it been higher or lower I suspect people would have found the change much easier to accept.
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    I already did my part in this and didn't play today. Not because I read this post, because I actually just saw it.

The reason I didn't play was because I just didn't feel like opening the app just to smurf one single event, which was all the game had to offer for me today. The only thing I wanted to achieve was open some ceramics, but the grind is proving too much of a hassle for too little gain now. And no, I'm not going to pay any amount of real money for them.

So yeah, not playing this game comes completely natural to me now, no encouragement is necessary.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As almost all good arguments are ignored by the devs, maybe they react to some numbers. Or they might proof they they dont care about the customer base, the result of the poll is clear.
    I can only agree to most above (not EW), i feel the downfall myself with fast sinking interest. While smurfing was somewhat fun when you adjusted your hands just bare enough for the win, the clubmode is plain stupid. i couldnt care less if i win. i just follow the advise of hutch and farm these, means i look for a fast ending event, or one where its 30 vs bots, do my 5 races and leave, return on next login. no gold, no cars, and really not much fun. in normal events you build some kind of realtionship to the ppl/hands around you. now its fastfood racing. if devs stay stubborn they might have just started the end.

Omg 8,5 day left of this poll.
    btw I can’t even motivate myself to do 5 races. In most cases I do 1 race, only if I place terrible hand first time I will do 5. Really don’t care about these club races.
    As almost all good arguments are ignored by the devs, maybe they react to some numbers. Or they might proof they they dont care about the customer base, the result of the poll is clear.
    I can only agree to most above (not EW), i feel the downfall myself with fast sinking interest. While smurfing was somewhat fun when you adjusted your hands just bare enough for the win, the clubmode is plain stupid. i couldnt care less if i win. i just follow the advise of hutch and farm these, means i look for a fast ending event, or one where its 30 vs bots, do my 5 races and leave, return on next login. no gold, no cars, and really not much fun. in normal events you build some kind of realtionship to the ppl/hands around you. now its fastfood racing. if devs stay stubborn they might have just started the end.

Fastfood racing is the best definition I’ve heard about club racing
    Smurfing is not a crime.
    hutch wants us to play their rules and the only one they seem to know is “shut up and give us your money”. That won’t work. We set the rules here!
    Raw, boring, tedious club event is the example of poor game design. That is the reason to fire game architect, but they continue to insist that clubs are fun.. Looks like they haven’t played this game themselves for ages.
    Ok, let’s farm in clubs. Just jump in the events that are going to finish soon with the victory of your team ang grab easy and fast 1k. Don’t mess with us hutch. We will always find the way to farm or we will leave.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, fast food racing.
    Junk food at that. Bad for you.
  • malsmals Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Hutch doesnt want that the players get improve ours garages playing, they said this in the last episode. Hutch prefer that the players spend a lot of money to improve the garage. Absurd.

I'm playing less and less each day, and many players too.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are killing the game with this milking now. Now we have constatly 3+ CF offers daily and we have them for every event and challenge even if you need low rq cars. It doesnt matter if you were a big spender in the past... Now it is only about who will spend most in the present event. No events, no boards... Just this boring clubs...

Not sure if its only me or there are less and less powerful players around now. 
  • malsmals Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    They are killing the game with this milking now. Now we have constatly 3+ CF offers daily and we have them for every event and challenge even if you need low rq cars. It doesnt matter if you were a big spender in the past... Now it is only about who will spend most in the present event. No events, no boards... Just this boring clubs...

Not sure if its only me or there are less and less powerful players around now. 
    $$$