Looks like a trip to Santa Monica is in order
    German RWD?
    German 2000s?
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    German RWD?
    German 2000s?
    My money is on German 2000’s, German RWD would basically be a Porsche event. Epic porches could come in handy, maybe the couple RQ26 Audi’s for rain/streets
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    mikes said:
    German RWD?
    German 2000s?
    My money is on German 2000’s, German RWD would basically be a Porsche event. Epic porches could come in handy, maybe the couple RQ26 Audi’s for rain/streets
    The only negative I can see is that there isn't a whole lot of cars that fit that criteria in the game. I could foresee very low participation if it just German 2000s. Maybe the Prelims have different prize cars and it is like German 2000s X3 and German 1990s X2?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah remember they can combine criteria if they've previously had a pack for them so could be something like:
    German RWDx5
    2000s x3
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Yeah remember they can combine criteria if they've previously had a pack for them so could be something like:
    German RWDx5
    2000s x3
    One of the two criteria will be no prize cars, so its either German RWD x 5, or German 2000s x 5. Most likely. 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    German RWDx5
    2000s x3
    I think it will most likely be 5x German 2000s. Remember they just gave away two very good German rwd cars in the Merc and the Porsche so many people will be using those in their hands which fills two holes in people's hands which means people are less likely to buy carbon packs in the finals 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    German RWD x 5 does sound far too open. 

Simply 5 Legendaries everywhere
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭
    So the Finals is German 2000' 🗡🗡
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    So the Finals is German 2000' 🗡🗡
    And i bet they‘ll ban prize cars, so the mighty carrera gt won‘t be too useful 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Someone clearly smurfing the prelims... I wonder what Hutch will create to replace tri-series events?
    usuall tri-series were bad to smurf, but looks like i have some company this time. and as you can see, the first eu bracket just filled, for anyone looking for a fresh one.

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is so fast to fill! I guess many more car enthusiasts in EU than AS. we might get a bracket to fill up over the whole three days. Maybe.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone?
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TimBut @ZotZe See you both in the top 10 - happy to work together. I’m expecting to struggle to hold T2, so any help much appreciated! 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TimBut @ZotZe See you both in the top 10 - happy to work together. I’m expecting to struggle to hold T2, so any help much appreciated! 
    have you seen those hands? I don't expect t2 :D 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    have you seen those hands? I don't expect t2 :D 
    How does it look up top? 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    RobGripes said:
    Wow that is so fast to fill! I guess many more car enthusiasts in EU than AS. we might get a bracket to fill up over the whole three days. Maybe.
    I bet you would find more car enthusiasts on AS than EU if all events ended 12 hours later.
    I think you may be right Jiga!

nice to see @Dabigp ; agreeing from EU. Having spent a couple of weeks in Thailand was enough eh?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    @Olivier00 in my bracket, also seeing @pedro
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like this not really worth entering if you don’t have the Porsche Le Mans cars? 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you post some t1 hand? Just to understand if I may have a chance...
  • KarhgathKarhgath Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Right now I think I have a T3 hand like in the previous round, did not get far enough to see T1 hands but saw strong hands

Merc S 55 - 332
    911 GT3 RS (green) - 313
    718 Cayman (2016) - 222
    BMW M5 rq22 - 323
    Boxster 2005 rq18 - 323

I need to finish some fuses, but dont like the 718, although it surprised me with some wins against slightly better cars. I have a second GT3 RS but less upgraded and my mid UR/SR are not upgraded to compensate. Also the fact the 718 probably won't be usable in the final if it's 2000s DE cars. Not sure what I do now. Probably will go with what I have and think about final later.

My german hand is usually strong, but 50% of my normal hand is AWD and this 110 rq limit is super hard for my garage. I saw people with 2 porsche legendaries and some fully upgraded low rq URs and they dominated. All my good UR are rq 22 or 21 :(

rei348 said:
    he is not in t1. 
  • KarhgathKarhgath Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    TimBut said:
    rei348 said:
    he is not in t1. 
    Yeah, it's crazy. But that Smart gets obliterated by 100-200 points easily, there is no slalom on every sets to save it.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Upgraded Legendaries and not in T1?

Oh my. I won't even set my sights on T2 at this point.
    RWare said:
    Upgraded Legendaries and not in T1?

Oh my. I won't even set my sights on T2 at this point.
    yeah, even fully upgraded legendaries are not enough now. You need stupid 917 for sure. 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    Not sure what I’m doing here... @koulantzas, @LittleEnosBurdette are there any other people to avoid before I get knocked back?

• rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    Which hand? Or ignore city track?