• MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    Second one. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Which hand? Or ignore city track?

Don't ignore city track, you'll take a huge L
  • koulantzaskoulantzas Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Not sure what I’m doing here... @koulantzas, @LittleEnosBurdette are there any other people to avoid before I get knocked back?

That’s exactly what I was also thinking...
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Not sure what I’m doing here... @koulantzas, @LittleEnosBurdette are there any other people to avoid before I get knocked back?

you mean get fooked? 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    ^^^ I'm in that lobby too, albeit smurfing down in 198th place. Still plenty of room to fill up :/
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

I must have had the day off school when all the 917’s were given out so no chance of holding this down but I’ve avoided you both. Some forumers smurfing I see also. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

I must have had the day off school when all the 917’s were given out so no chance of holding this down but I’ve avoided you both. Some forumers smurfing I see also. 

Upgraded 917 and this hand and no tier 2 for me:) game is going wrong way 
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

I thought the situation would improve as more players hit 140 and increase the pool and the number of brackets. This doesn't seem to be happening, the constant mega strong hands at the top and the occasional tier 2 if you are lucky is pretty demoralising 
    It's lots of fun in smaller ponds like AS too..
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

I thought the situation would improve as more players hit 140 and increase the pool and the number of brackets. This doesn't seem to be happening, the constant mega strong hands at the top and the occasional tier 2 if you are lucky is pretty demoralising 
    Prob because those players are not in our brackets... I would say its only 5000-6000+ trophy count in these brackets hence the OP hands. Meanwhile sub 5000-6000 trophy players are getting same rewards I believe
    Over 50% are gonna late join.
    Totally agree Ozzman

When I am done farming. I'll have Legendary, 2 maxed RQ26 Epics, maxed UR (& a Smart) and I get to come away with a Ceramic..... yay

Prizes have not scaled with the meta at all
  • KarhgathKarhgath Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Karhgath said:
    Right now I think I have a T3 hand like in the previous round, did not get far enough to see T1 hands but saw strong hands

Merc S 55 - 332
    911 GT3 RS (green) - 313
    718 Cayman (2016) - 222
    BMW M5 rq22 - 323
    Boxster 2005 rq18 - 323

I need to finish some fuses, but dont like the 718, although it surprised me with some wins against slightly better cars. I have a second GT3 RS but less upgraded and my mid UR/SR are not upgraded to compensate. Also the fact the 718 probably won't be usable in the final if it's 2000s DE cars. Not sure what I do now. Probably will go with what I have and think about final later.

My german hand is usually strong, but 50% of my normal hand is AWD and this 110 rq limit is super hard for my garage. I saw people with 2 porsche legendaries and some fully upgraded low rq URs and they dominated. All my good UR are rq 22 or 21 :(

Sooo, I'm kind of eating my words now. I did upgrade all the above fully. Around 3500 trophies and I'm in 5th position now! (of course I will have a hard time holding T2 with late joiners and all) I even get a couple of wins on my ghost still. Quite surprised. I can't beat anyone above me, so I stopped using tickets (only use when I go down), but people seems to have a hard time countering my hand so they avoid me specifically or lose against me, or beat people above so I go up.

Not too bad for now. Very very surprised. I still see people with 2 legend Porsche ahead or behind me.
    I can't even reach Tier 3 after farming!

969 Porsche GT3 RS (Green Monster)
    333 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    996 Mercedes AMG S 55
    699 Mercedes AMG-GT
    969 Smart Car Brabus Roadster
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    I can't even reach Tier 3 after farming!

969 Porsche GT3 RS (Green Monster)
    333 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    996 Mercedes AMG S 55
    699 Mercedes AMG-GT
    969 Smart Car Brabus Roadster
    I've just joined your bracket. That also tell a lot about the speed brackets fill nowadays.
    This bracket has been such a slow fill. 34 Hours I'd say
    Wait till 5 min before end! They people will explode with dying wish to enter the prelims
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After smarfing as soon as I've moved into the top 200 (yep, 200!) I'm down to scraping 1* wins.

By far I think the hardest prelim bracket I think I’ve ever been in, not sure if it’s just nobody is left to play or not.
    No way lower trophy count players should be getting the same prize structure. 
    How are Prelims/Quals seperated by Trophy Count? Has this ever been discussed?
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By far I think the hardest prelim bracket I think I’ve ever been in, not sure if it’s just nobody is left to play or not.
    Could it be that only players with very good hands joined at the start and the rest 90% will late join?
    TD42792 said:
    Could it be that only players with very good hands joined at the start and the rest 90% will late join?
    I didn’t even join at the start. 
    There’s 4 full EU brackets and 2 open, so about 1400 players at a guess, how many downloads was there again?
    No doubt the 2 open ones will fill just before the end for the late joiners. 
    RWare said:
    How are Prelims/Quals seperated by Trophy Count? Has this ever been discussed?
    Yeh it’s been discussed, as with any other event (prize car finals excluded) along with RQ separation there’s a trophy limit to segregate brackets, varies what that is between events, I’m guessing this one is 8000 trophies. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5
    Dont know if just me or prelims are always harder than qualif? 
    Ozzman said:
    This whole trophy-based matchmaking is getting out of hand. The only sensible thing to do in tri-series events is a last 5 minutes join. The gap between F2P and P2W is wider than ever. There has to be a better method for matchmaking, as the current one is clearly not working anymore.
    Whilst I agree with you about the gulf between F2P and P2W making these all but impossible for a lot of people if the late join thing was fixed the brackets wouldn’t be as tough, catch 22. 

If the facility is there in clubs to restrict rewards (30 races etc) why can’t that be implemented as a quick fix for normal events at least to have some impact on late joins?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m struggling to get into the top 50. I don’t know where everyone is getting these Porsche race cars...? 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I’m struggling to get into the top 50. I don’t know where everyone is getting these Porsche race cars...? 
    All those 15x cfs ya know. It's getting really ridiculous now, you can't even get tier 3 anymore 
    Prelims are always harder because they let you use more variety of cars. But Im agreeing with you nonetheless.