General Discussion

NO DAILIES CONFIRMED

malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
edited June 5 in General Discussion
For me the game is over, goodbye.

Post edited by Gsearch on

Comments

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they dont care if 93% community leave this game. 
  • malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    So they dont care if 93% community leave this game. 
    That seems...
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably see the numbers of logins and events raced, which might be higher than before. What they leave aside is the growing frustration and burnout amongst players. Never felt so ignored before in this game like after this poll and the outcome.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 865 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe forseeable future is just till the end of the poll? 🤞
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    Ok i spent all my gold, didn't have anything, but i dont care anymore. Like a friend just said : let this game to p2w, they will try to earn prizes cars that will never been used, more than ever !!
    I stop farming, a future death so...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what was the point of that poll?!
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    edited June 5
    I think many players have continued to play waiting for the daily come back. Some of them will stop... It s only now hutch will see what it will happen.

The game feels so empty ...
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t take that as set in stone by any means. 
    If he said “yes, maybe dailies will return” people would take it the wrong way and assume they are coming back imminently. 
    They must be getting hundreds of these msgs and told how to respond. 
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    The new information here is that Arturo was answering with emojis and not giving straight answers. 
    I knew about the rest.
  • StyxingerStyxinger Member Posts: 5
    Some days ago I got a juke nismo from a ceramic. I was so happy about that. So the dailys cut off I never used it, also my Nissan GTR and the recently upgraded white McLaren ( those 3 A cars hurt when dissapering). The goal to get S and A cars is declining, so the grind passion of the game is... 
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Some days ago I got a juke nismo from a ceramic. I was so happy about that. So the dailys cut off I never used it, also my Nissan GTR and the recently upgraded white McLaren ( those 3 A cars hurt when dissapering). The goal to get S and A cars is declining, so the grind passion of the game is... 
    The Juke Nismo is a C rarity car, I guess you mean the Juke-R?

I used my Juke-R in a club event today, 2xUS, 3x Japan, RQ130, City Streets and Drag Races. I see the option to participate in at least one RQ130+ club event every day, to say nothing of other events, so I don't know why you feel you're lacking the opportunity to use your higher rarity cars.

• rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    No dailies- means they want to sell more plastics!
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    Did anybody sell his account on ebay?
    Or wont anybody buy for more than 1,99€?
  • Caitlin_Penny17Caitlin_Penny17 Member Posts: 6
    Please Hutch add back the daily events. I can't enter anything any more. Yes, even the club events.
  • StyxingerStyxinger Member Posts: 5
    Styxinger said:
    The Juke Nismo is a C rarity car, I guess you mean the Juke-R?

I used my Juke-R in a club event today, 2xUS, 3x Japan, RQ130, City Streets and Drag Races. I see the option to participate in at least one RQ130+ club event every day, to say nothing of other events, so I don't know why you feel you're lacking the opportunity to use your higher rarity cars.

of course, you are right

• UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    remembering better times :)

I bet thats your background on your phone 😉😂
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

Pack it up lads. Shut this thread down 😁😂
    2019-2019

You will not be missed :D
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shall forever be remembered as the “Daily-Player Crisis of 2019” 😂