General Discussion

Topdrives.club new feature!

eSealeSeal Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
Good news, everyone! =)
New feature! Let's try to discuss about cars and they upgrades.
Discussions working in testing mode by now and available for following cars:

[F4] HONDA BEAT 1991
[C16] CADILLAC ELR 2016
[C18] RENAULT DEZIR 2010
[B22] NISSAN PATROL NISMO 2016
[B22] CADILLAC ELMIRAJ 2013

Also, this list is published on the front page of the site.
Vote please and other users can watch what is the best upgrade for one or other car.
So we can create a place where users can find out how to upgrade their cars without many topics on forum =)

If you have any question please message me to [email protected]

PS: If you want to support this site, you always can click on "Donate" link in the header of the site and see links to PayPal or Patreon.
Thank you! =)

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a great idea, but there are cars, where you cannot really vote in favour of one upgrade path, because two, or even all three are really useful. Is it possible to vote for more than one?
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    It's a great idea, but there are cars, where you cannot really vote in favour of one upgrade path, because two, or even all three are really useful. Is it possible to vote for more than one?
    It is just for testing now. And if everything will be okay I'll open voting for all cars.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    absolutely fantastic, that's really, really useful feature. Keep us updated.
  • StrixStrix Member Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    This is great, I have missed an easy way to discuss specific cars in-game without relying on searching old threads.
    Strix said:
    This is great, I have missed an easy way to discuss specific cars in-game without relying on searching old threads.
    Thats why I made this voting and comments.. You always can find any car and watch best upgrade for it. Also I'll add search by car name for fast access to voting results and comments

• RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 44
    Maybe it makes sens to have 3 votes per car:
    - How would you upgrade 1st
    - How would you upgrade 2nd
    - How would you upgrade 3rd

There are some cars, for whom there is only 1 sensible upgrade, while for others all 3 might have sense.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @eSeal, could you add the option to filter 80’s 90’s etc back in? The slider is a good addition, but 90% of the time the decade is enough, and the slider is a pain to configure on mobile.
    TD01055 said:
    @eSeal, could you add the option to filter 80’s 90’s etc back in? The slider is a good addition, but 90% of the time the decade is enough, and the slider is a pain to configure on mobile.
    I'll add fast buttons to set slider in values like that soon :smile:

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    Will you reset the votes and wipe the discussions when updates change the physics just ever so slightly?
    HeissRod said:
    Will you reset the votes and wipe the discussions when updates change the physics just ever so slightly?
    We will see. Depends on how big the changes will be. And if somebody message me about controversial car.. be cause I can't remember they all =)

Another good news, everyone! =)
    Voting feature now are available!

Thanks to all for testing the new feature! Seems that all is OK!
    All other cars voting are open now and I have a bonus for those who vote for 100 and more cars. =)
    If you'll do that, then you can go to GLOBAL RACE TIMES where you can find all race data from all users.
    There is a many junk and duplicates but I believe that you can find useful information from over 14 thousand items =)
    So we can fill the voting results for many cars (witch makes this feature useful for all) and you get access to whole list of race times.

NOTE: for access to GLOBAL RACE TIMES you need to be registered user and vote from your account.

PS: If you want to support this site, you always can do it via PayPal or Patreon (see the link in the top of the site). I'll be really glad.
    Thank you! =)

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HansGruberHansGruber Member Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    edited June 16
    You even said there’s a lot of junk. With no way to QA anything, this seems like a waste. 

And as others have said, even for updates where Hutch claims they haven’t messed with the physics, some times change regardless. We saw the 969 vs 699 Furai times change after the most recent update that had nothing to do with game physics. So none of that info would even be reliable for long. 
    Post edited by HansGruber on
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eSeal said:
    Ok, I see! Thanks for messages. Global race data list are permanently closed. Sorry for that)
    Thank you for understanding and being receptive to the feedback. Again, I in no way mean to hinder the development and growth of your site. As aforementioned, it’s a wonderful resource that a lot of avid Top Drives players use to make their life a little easier. Thank you again for creating it, and updating it, and helping it grow. I understand that that’s what you were trying to do with this whole data share thing. I know I’ll be heading to vote for some tunes because your site deserves the growth, just not at the cost of taking the strategy and fun out of the game we all enjoy
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @eSeal not sure if it's a bug that's developed with this new feature but when I select any car to view its details the popup displays the page to find a car for voting. It used to show a pic of the car and some details.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    @eSeal not sure if it's a bug that's developed with this new feature but when I select any car to view its details the popup displays the page to find a car for voting. It used to show a pic of the car and some details.

It gives me the entire page in the popup : p
    Blue2moro said:
    This is for convenience and quick access to best upgrade.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on mobile. Guess I was just used to quickly viewing the picture to check it was the car I was thinking of.
  • ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 28
    On any device I get the main search page. Should be info about the car. Is this a bug or a feature?)

На любом устройстве я получаю главную страницу с поиском. Должно быть инфо об автомобиле. Это баг или фича?

edited June 17
    ikiseev said:
    On any device I get the main search page. Should be info about the car. Is this a bug or a feature?)

На любом устройстве я получаю главную страницу с поиском. Должно быть инфо об автомобиле. Это баг или фича?

Oops)) I'll fix it soon)) Thanks

UPD: fixed)
  • ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 28
    eSeal said:

Oops)) I'll fix it soon)) Thanks

UPD: fixed)
    Ohh, you are very fast) Thanks. And thanks for Coronet super bee.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    Deleted