General Discussion

918 Spyder Prelims (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
Another set of interesting tracks and restrictions?
«1345678

Comments

  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracksets and restrictions 
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    What was the point even to give solely std. tire cars as prizes then...
  • willcf15willcf15 Member Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Dezir swarm
    I've gotten:

    -8 sport spiders
    -7 R20's
    -2-3 of all other French Renaissance C classes
    -0 Dezir's

    Just had to whine. So many events where I've been irrelevant. When will it stop...
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like 3 dezir, 2 Megane to me. Before this I was actually thinking event and restriction design has taken a step up recently, lots of variety. Can’t get them all right I suppose.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    What was the point even to give solely std. tire cars as prizes then...
    Because those should be useful in the final.
  • alpashkalpashk Member Posts: 13
    willcf15 said:
    MSteeL said:
    Dezir swarm
    I've gotten:

    -8 sport spiders
    -7 R20's
    -2-3 of all other French Renaissance C classes
    -0 Dezir's

    Just had to whine. So many events where I've been irrelevant. When will it stop...
    It might stop when dezir moves to 20 RQ, right where it should (?) be
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Looks like 3 dezir, 2 Megane to me. Before this I was actually thinking event and restriction design has taken a step up recently, lots of variety. Can’t get them all right I suppose.
    Not strictly true, depending on what city street it is you might need a 996 megane and 4 dezir or 2 969 megane and 3 dezir or 1 969 megane and one 996 megane and 3 dezir or........ on 2nd thoughts, yeh I agree. 
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am upgrading megane 996, its probably most useless tune but it is difference maker here probably. 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    I am upgrading megane 996, its probably most useless tune but it is difference maker here probably. 
    Doing the same!
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It that you @tichoblin?

  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 885 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the time of dezir699 in car park and highway?
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    super badly designed event again... its just a Dezir fest
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 640 ✭✭✭
    0 dezir here, but got my 1st trophy in the t2 pack.
    Damn, iz no UR!
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone know the time of dezir699 in car park and highway?
    DeZir 699 Car park 45.00
    Could anyone please post the timing data of 969 and 699 DeZir in Highway?
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 885 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17
    StealthFT said:
    mazeoops said:
    Anyone know the time of dezir699 in car park and highway?
    DeZir 699 Car park 45.00
    Could anyone please post the timing data of 969 and 699 DeZir in Highway?
    That's a different car park track.
    Highway dezir969 48.83
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do the trophy brackets look like?
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    That's a different car park track.
    Highway dezir969 48.83
    Sorry for the incorrect info, I haven't joined yet so didn't know. The car park is California I presume? Is Med City Streets the regular or the car wash one?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event needed the 4x city streets trackset we sometimes get. 
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭
    this event needed the well needed Dezir RQ change, nothing else... that car is way OP for its RQ
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this event needed the well needed Dezir RQ change, nothing else... that car is way OP for its RQ
    Agree, but I don’t think we’ll see that until PL9? Which could be at Christmas... 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So everyone just ignores the city streets then? 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So everyone just ignores the city streets then? 
    You’ll want a couple Meganes for fast circuit and test bowl anyway, so it’s handled
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭


    I see @HansGruber. Anyone else to avoid?
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here, I have the perfect hand I think?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    So everyone just ignores the city streets then? 
    You’ll want a couple Meganes for fast circuit and test bowl anyway, so it’s handled
    Right! I forgot that the black one existed, we've only been talking about the epic one for a while
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Anyone here, I have the perfect hand I think?
    What about 2x dezir 699? I guess you lose one win one?
    Same with 2x megane 275 996?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Anyone here, I have the perfect hand I think?
    Hi Allan, im with you. Have the same Dezirs and a 996 and 969 megane, but will take a short holiday in smurfland first.
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    699 Vs 969 is a draw on fast circuit
Sign In or Register to comment.