Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    migge said:
    So who Else Is with me?
    @LittleEnosBurdette - Paul Roxburgh
    @sinner - Allan Coop
    @Schmidti - Mathias Schmidt - TD56888
    @AndreasSimmer

For all who havent joined yet... Relax the next 2 days, racing is at a standstill in this one.

• RWareRWare Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭
    I was about to join soon - is that lobby still not full yet?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its full but i doubt other brackets will loook very different with such a low variety of cars to use.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its full but i doubt other brackets will loook very different with such a low variety of cars to use.
    Fair point. Is anyone in a not full EU bracket? Don't want to enter a stale bracket, it'll be much easier to reach the top in a new one
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I stopped  smurfing and ran strong hand for about 6 hours before going to sleep I've still been given a load of losses overnight. Must still be a smurf ghost out. I'm on -327 and 10th on 245 so that's unlikely now anyway. T3 for me it seems.
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @greddy @LittleEnosBurdette what r u guys running and all the guys on top?
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 61 ✭✭
    mals said:
    nel1978 said:
    mals said:
    @ojleroux @mals Just joined your bracket - happy to cooperate. 
    Of course, i will avoid you :)
    Just joined your bracket too, can you tell me your IGN please so i can avoid you all. 
    Mine is Nel Antunes
    I'm Miguel Ángel, i will avoid you ;)

Any forumers more in this bracket?

Guys, I am in the same bracket (TopDrives18194). Should I avoid anyone else besides Miguel Angel, James Pearce, Net Antunes and Oj Leroux?
  • NemezNemez Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Still over a day and a half to run and it’s ground to a complete standstill at the top of mine, can’t race as everyone in the top 6 has exactly the same hand. Ridiculous requirements for a prelim. 
    So true. Cant remember a more boring event. 5/5 ties every single time
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    mals said:
    nel1978 said:
    mals said:
    Just joined your bracket too, can you tell me your IGN please so i can avoid you all. 
    Mine is Nel Antunes

Guys, I am in the same bracket (TopDrives18194). Should I avoid anyone else besides Miguel Angel, James Pearce, Net Antunes and Oj Leroux?
    Apologies, didn’t know you were a forumer so might have been smashing you this morning! 🤦‍♂️ Will avoid you now, but might need to hit forumers at some point towards the end as I currently have no one to play against. 😬
    James_Pearce  I am fine with being top 10, but do not want to be kicked out of ten because all top are forumers and will be hitting only me.

However, I am wondering, how are you going to decide, who will be top 3?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:

Running this, complete stalemate, the only other option would be dropping the 308 for a europa cup 996 to win the 2 test bowls but then you lose the other 2 sets to the above. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch has done well on requirements and track sets lately but this one is a big fail.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:

Running this, complete stalemate, the only other option would be dropping the 308 for a europa cup 996 to win the 2 test bowls but then you lose the other 2 sets to the above. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Soo 969 Megane? 
  • miggemigge Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Running the Europe. But have a 996 dezir :( Thats why i am dropping down Every hour :neutral:
    Dabigp said:

Soo 969 Megane? 
    969 here equals to 699 megane (at least on tracks I have seen and tried).
    you will use it on city and tracks.

Dezirs are crucial only having 2: 969 and 699. Third can be either 969 or 699 - no matter.

3rd can be either megane or 306 dragger and speeder
    Ruvla said:
    Dabigp said:

Soo 969 Megane? 
    969 here equals to 699 megane (at least on tracks I have seen and tried).
    you will use it on city and tracks.

Dezirs are crucial only having 2: 969 and 699. Third can be either 969 or 699 - no matter.

3rd can be either megane or 306 dragger and speeder
    Better with 2 699 dezir I’m pretty sure. 
    LittleEnosBurdette because of single track set with 2 twisties?

Do you always tie to 969 on other track sets?
    Ruvla said:

Yes, you can tie 2 969 1 699 set up on the other sets and win that one. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:

Yes, and yes if you place them right.
    Ruvla said:
    James_Pearce  I am fine with being top 10, but do not want to be kicked out of ten because all top are forumers and will be hitting only me.

However, I am wondering, how are you going to decide, who will be top 3?
    If I have to play other forumers when we’re in this position, I’ll play each of them the same number of times. I certainly wouldn’t focus just on you. 

When we get into the last few hours then it’s usually pretty much free play to decide who gets top 3. 

• malsmals Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    mals said:
    nel1978 said:
    mals said:
    Mine is Nel Antunes

Perfect, lets go! 

Surely i cant play more this events... all forumers are in the top 😂
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    I am using 996 europa, 969 megane, 969 dezir and 2x 699 dezirs. 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    I see @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @CometDan (dan moody)

Anyone else?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @TreyWelsh @Dabigp any more forumers? Happy to co-operate. Just want T2 at the least
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    I see @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @CometDan (dan moody)

Anyone else?
    Another one :
    @Nei_Viv

• rei348rei348 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭

Any forumer in this league? I just reached T2 (Reiner Mora), I'll work to build gap from t3
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hi Guys can any of you help me with my Hand?

I'm going to base my hand off the best hands, so I have 2* 969 Dezir. So I am going to attempt to use a 366 C2-R2 to replace a Dezir.
    I'm going to replace the R 21 Megane with the 18 RQ version. So that fills 4 slots, and because I am 123 RQ, my last car does not have to be French. So I'm stuck between having the Tuscan Convertible, Lotus Esprit S4, Cayman, or 911 RS.
    I tested all except for the S4, and the Tuscan wins in Test bowl, 0-100-0, and 1/2 Mile drag. 

I'm also very confused about the optimal join time. Do I join Late or do I join right now? Asian server. Thanks!
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    Hi Guys can any of you help me with my Hand?

I'm going to base my hand off the best hands, so I have 2* 969 Dezir. So I am going to attempt to use a 366 C2-R2 to replace a Dezir.
    I'm going to replace the R 21 Megane with the 18 RQ version. So that fills 4 slots, and because I am 123 RQ, my last car does not have to be French. So I'm stuck between having the Tuscan Convertible, Lotus Esprit S4, Cayman, or 911 RS.
    I tested all except for the S4, and the Tuscan wins in Test bowl, 0-100-0, and 1/2 Mile drag. 

I'm also very confused about the optimal join time. Do I join Late or do I join right now? Asian server. Thanks!
    Definetly Tuscan. 
  • BasilBasil Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    Just a question on the side-line; do you guys use a 969 or a 669 when you make love to your wife/girlfriend :-)
    Basil said:
    Just a question on the side-line; do you guys use a 969 or a 669 when you make love to your wife/girlfriend :-)
    996 - it’s a sprint to the finish.