General Discussion

918 Spyder Prelims (Event)

Comments

• hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    I played 8 tickets. 4 of the 5 guys on top have exactly the same hand........

Nice job hutch
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    Just a question on the side-line; do you guys use a 969 or a 669 when you make love to your wife/girlfriend :-)
    Usually we go exotic. 
  • malsmals Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    James_Pearce  I am fine with being top 10, but do not want to be kicked out of ten because all top are forumers and will be hitting only me.

However, I am wondering, how are you going to decide, who will be top 3?
    If I have to play other forumers when we’re in this position, I’ll play each of them the same number of times. I certainly wouldn’t focus just on you. 

When we get into the last few hours then it’s usually pretty much free play to decide who gets top 3. 

I just want the cf, i have both prize car (Peugeot and ds), and yes, 200 extra golds is good but its enough for me get tier 2 👍
  • KomoDomoKomoDomo Member Posts: 10
    Is there someone in here who wants to work together? Maybe I'm in a lower Rq bracket than most of you guys. :) 

• 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    Ruvla said:
    mals said:
    nel1978 said:
    mals said:
    @ojleroux @mals Just joined your bracket - happy to cooperate. 
    Of course, i will avoid you :)
    Just joined your bracket too, can you tell me your IGN please so i can avoid you all. 
    Mine is Nel Antunes
    I'm Miguel Ángel, i will avoid you ;)

Any forumers more in this bracket?

Guys, I am in the same bracket (TopDrives18194). Should I avoid anyone else besides Miguel Angel, James Pearce, Net Antunes and Oj Leroux?
    I’m in this bracket too. In-Game-Name Oliver Double-Seven. 
  • malsmals Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Ruvla said:
    mals said:
    nel1978 said:
    mals said:
    @ojleroux @mals Just joined your bracket - happy to cooperate. 
    Of course, i will avoid you :)
    Just joined your bracket too, can you tell me your IGN please so i can avoid you all. 
    Mine is Nel Antunes
    I'm Miguel Ángel, i will avoid you ;)

Any forumers more in this bracket?

Guys, I am in the same bracket (TopDrives18194). Should I avoid anyone else besides Miguel Angel, James Pearce, Net Antunes and Oj Leroux?
    I’m in this bracket too. In-Game-Name Oliver Double-Seven. 
    Good luck, you need go up or we cant help you
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    James_Pearce  I am fine with being top 10, but do not want to be kicked out of ten because all top are forumers and will be hitting only me.

However, I am wondering, how are you going to decide, who will be top 3?
    Just picked you by mistake, so threw you a win to make up for hitting you earlier!
  • viddy1viddy1 Member Posts: 91
    Any other forumers here or just me and @greddy?
  • RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 47
    Hi Guys can any of you help me with my Hand?

I'm going to base my hand off the best hands, so I have 2* 969 Dezir. So I am going to attempt to use a 366 C2-R2 to replace a Dezir.
    I'm going to replace the R 21 Megane with the 18 RQ version. So that fills 4 slots, and because I am 123 RQ, my last car does not have to be French. So I'm stuck between having the Tuscan Convertible, Lotus Esprit S4, Cayman, or 911 RS.
    I tested all except for the S4, and the Tuscan wins in Test bowl, 0-100-0, and 1/2 Mile drag. 

I'm also very confused about the optimal join time. Do I join Late or do I join right now? Asian server. Thanks!
    Tuscan is great, besides the fact that all your hand will be low ride, while there is one city bump track.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    viddy1 said:
    @ManU_B and @krystian
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

Forumers here?
    @Hutch_Robin
    It s strongly possible that someone (playing like others and with the same hand) with 0 defeat will not get tier 1. 
  • viddy1viddy1 Member Posts: 91
    greddy said:
    viddy1 said:
    @ManU_B and @krystian
    Which one is @krystian? In game name?
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    Dabigp said:
    @greddy @LittleEnosBurdette what r u guys running and all the guys on top?

Running this, complete stalemate, the only other option would be dropping the 308 for a europa cup 996 to win the 2 test bowls but then you lose the other 2 sets to the above. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Soo 969 Megane? 
    Does the 996 europa beats 308 on 1/2 drags and/or 0-100-0 and/or test bowls?
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    It s strongly possible that someone (playing like others and with the same hand) with 0 defeat will not get tier 1. 
    @hifichris, @CometDan I'm with you guys. I guess it's already the same hand up top right?
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Dabigp said:
    @greddy @LittleEnosBurdette what r u guys running and all the guys on top?

Running this, complete stalemate, the only other option would be dropping the 308 for a europa cup 996 to win the 2 test bowls but then you lose the other 2 sets to the above. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Soo 969 Megane? 
    Does the 996 europa beats 308 on 1/2 drags and/or 0-100-0 and/or test bowls?
    Wins test bowl, loses drags. 
    edited June 19

List of forum players :
    me : Christophe Ggez
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @bantel_cat (Paul Rickwood)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)
    @poldeee (Poronospora Pop)

Anyone else?

We need to move fleinnste duceman, There is a solution but we need to play TOGETHER and everyone must read his messages (which is not the case at the moment) :
    Head of bracket is dominated by 308 : ok 
    If we change our hands to 996 Europa for some tickets, we can push him out of tier 1 : He will have many many losses if we play TOGETHER. It's not a problem if we lose on each others a the start of the move. We switch again our hand for the end of the event. 
    It's just a suggestion
    Post edited by hifichris on
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

We need to move fleinnste duceman, There is a solution but we need to play TOGETHER and everyone must read his messages (which is not the case at the moment).
    What's his hand, and how can he be beaten. I'm running 996 EuropaCup, 2x 699 Dezir, 969 Dezir, 969 Megane.
    Ozzman said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

We need to move fleinnste duceman, There is a solution but we need to play TOGETHER and everyone must read his messages (which is not the case at the moment).
    What's his hand, and how can he be beaten. I'm running 996 EuropaCup, 2x 699 Dezir, 969 Dezir, 969 Megane.
    you can beat him on 2 tests bowl so ;)
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    Hi Guys can any of you help me with my Hand?

I'm going to base my hand off the best hands, so I have 2* 969 Dezir. So I am going to attempt to use a 366 C2-R2 to replace a Dezir.
    I'm going to replace the R 21 Megane with the 18 RQ version. So that fills 4 slots, and because I am 123 RQ, my last car does not have to be French. So I'm stuck between having the Tuscan Convertible, Lotus Esprit S4, Cayman, or 911 RS.
    I tested all except for the S4, and the Tuscan wins in Test bowl, 0-100-0, and 1/2 Mile drag. 

I'm also very confused about the optimal join time. Do I join Late or do I join right now? Asian server. Thanks!
    Tuscan is great, besides the fact that all your hand will be low ride, while there is one city bump track.
    The Megane II is medium. 
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    So which tracks does Dezir 699 win over 969?
    Is it a big difference if I have 2x 969 and 1x 699?
  • poldeeepoldeee Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

We need to move fleinnste duceman, There is a solution but we need to play TOGETHER and everyone must read his messages (which is not the case at the moment) :
    If we change our hands to 996 Europa for some tickets, we can push him out of tier 1 : He will have many many losses if we play TOGETHER. It's not a problem if we lose on each others a the start of the move. We switch again our hand for the end of the event. 
    It's just a suggestion
    I don't have the Megane, so I probably won't hold on to t1.. 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So which tracks does Dezir 699 win over 969?
    Is it a big difference if I have 2x 969 and 1x 699?
    699 Wins Twisty Circuit and Twisty Road, so on that trackset that has both you will lose to someone with 2 x 699 and 1 x 969 (assuming the other cars the same of course). I am in the same position, though now fusing up yet another Dezir... sigh
  • miggemigge Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Drop out of top 10 every hour. -.- 
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

It's just a suggestion
    Sounds like a plan... if I ever get high enough to try :-)
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Member Posts: 25
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

It's just a suggestion
    Everybody wants the 205 T16 ?
    Nei_Viv said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

It's just a suggestion
    No not really, more than happy with Tier 2, hopefully we can keep as many forumers in T2 as possible
    Nei_Viv said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

It's just a suggestion
    Me...yes
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    rei348 said:

Any forumer in this league? I just reached T2 (Reiner Mora), I'll work to build gap from t3
    I don't know of anyone in that bracket.  Is the bracket full yet?  how many?

You do know that is AS bracket?  Have seen you on AS over last few weeks.  Normally EU aren't you?  Just thought maybe you inadvvertently got stuck on AS as i know of others who are normally AS have become stuck on US server.

*correction:  @ElvisChoi
    Post edited by jiga on
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the latest EU looking like? I'm planning to join tomorrow morning, or now if there's a fresh bracket ready.