918 Spyder Prelims (Event)

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the latest EU looking like? I'm planning to join tomorrow morning, or now if there's a fresh bracket ready.
    Ours is still at 264, it's filling very slowly. I'd wait until tomorrow.
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    This hand has got me from 10th to a strong 2nd place. Seems to work perfectly 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    rei348 said:

Any forumer in this league? I just reached T2 (Reiner Mora), I'll work to build gap from t3
    I don't know of anyone in that bracket.  Is the bracket full yet?  how many?

You do know that is AS bracket?  Have seen you on AS over last few weeks.  Normally EU aren't you?  Just thought maybe you inadvvertently got stuck on AS as i know of others who are normally AS have become stuck on US server.

*correction:  @ElvisChoi
    Honestly I don't know... How do I recognize is AS server? I'm in italy so normally I should join eu brackets... 
    Anyway, I just removed my megane 699 and put in a europe 996 and building a second dezir 699 (so far i have ex969 and 1x699). I hope I'll get t2! For sure with no help from forumers is pretty hard when you are f2p over 10k trophies...
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19
    Deleted 
  • jigajiga Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    jiga said:
    rei348 said:

Any forumer in this league? I just reached T2 (Reiner Mora), I'll work to build gap from t3

You do know that is AS bracket?  Have seen you on AS over last few weeks.  Normally EU aren't you?  Just thought maybe you inadvvertently got stuck on AS as i know of others who are normally AS have become stuck on US server.

Honestly I don't know... How do I recognize is AS server? I'm in italy so normally I should join eu brackets... 
    Anyway, I just removed my megane 699 and put in a europe 996 and building a second dezir 699 (so far i have ex969 and 1x699). I hope I'll get t2! For sure with no help from forumers is pretty hard when you are f2p over 10k trophies...
    haha, yeah you definitely on Asia server.  I have seen you smurfing the daily and some events.  Most of us little fish tend to avoid 1st gen brackets cos they are always tough, lotsa whales.  I only join early if i want a good smurf.

Would really like to know how many in your bracket? please.  not joined yet and waiting for a new bracket.  I'll be running same hand as you incidentally.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nei_Viv said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    me : Christophe Ggez
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @bantel_cat (Paul Rickwood)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)
    @poldeee (Poronospora Pop)

Anyone else?

We need to move fleinnste duceman, There is a solution but we need to play TOGETHER and everyone must read his messages (which is not the case at the moment) :
    Head of bracket is dominated by 308 : ok 
    If we change our hands to 996 Europa for some tickets, we can push him out of tier 1 : He will have many many losses if we play TOGETHER. It's not a problem if we lose on each others a the start of the move. We switch again our hand for the end of the event. 
    It's just a suggestion
    Sounds like a plan... if I ever get high enough to try :-)
    Everybody wants the 205 T16 ?
    Not for me. Tier 2 is fine. I have no 330 308 GTI nor 330 Europa
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    edited June 19
    Message deleted
    Post edited by hifichris on
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Nei_Viv said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

We need to move fleinnste duceman, There is a solution but we need to play TOGETHER and everyone must read his messages (which is not the case at the moment) :
    If we change our hands to 996 Europa for some tickets, we can push him out of tier 1 : He will have many many losses if we play TOGETHER. It's not a problem if we lose on each others a the start of the move. We switch again our hand for the end of the event. 
    It's just a suggestion
    Wow there’s dudes in my bracket with 330 Peugeot’s outside of the top-10. Terrible bracket
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moog
    @TreyWelsh
    @ZotZe ;

I'm in the same bracket as you guys, climbing up with what seems to be one of the two perfect hands. Ign is either borys j or td19389
    jiga said:
    rei348 said:
    jiga said:
    rei348 said:

haha, yeah you definitely on Asia server.  I have seen you smurfing the daily and some events.  Most of us little fish tend to avoid 1st gen brackets cos they are always tough, lotsa whales.  I only join early if i want a good smurf.

Would really like to know how many in your bracket? please.  not joined yet and waiting for a new bracket.  I'll be running same hand as you incidentally.
    206 at the moment (10:49 CET)
    It seems that I may be able to resist in T2. My hand:
    996 Europa
    969 Mégane black
    2x 969 dezir
    699 dezir
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    mals said:
    0liver77 said:
    Ruvla said:
    mals said:
    nel1978 said:
    mals said:
    @ojleroux @mals Just joined your bracket - happy to cooperate. 
    Of course, i will avoid you :)
    Just joined your bracket too, can you tell me your IGN please so i can avoid you all. 
    Mine is Nel Antunes
    I'm Miguel Ángel, i will avoid you ;)

Any forumers more in this bracket?

Guys, I am in the same bracket (TopDrives18194). Should I avoid anyone else besides Miguel Angel, James Pearce, Net Antunes and Oj Leroux?
    I’m in this bracket too. In-Game-Name Oliver Double-Seven. 
    Good luck, you need go up or we cant help you
    I only have 2 DeZir‘s. I‘ll probably finish in Tier3.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Jaco said:
    Nei_Viv said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

It's just a suggestion
    Wow there’s dudes in my bracket with 330 Peugeot’s outside of the top-10. Terrible bracket
    That is a sad thing. To have the optimal hand and not able to enter top 10. That means something is really wrong with the restrictions. But that is all chewed out before.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭
    @Moog
    @TreyWelsh
    @ZotZe ;

I'm in the same bracket as you guys, climbing up with what seems to be one of the two perfect hands. Ign is either borys j or td19389
    I'm in this one too. Struggling to keep in the top 10.

IG Name Ryan Ware
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    TD01055 said:
    Jaco said:
    Nei_Viv said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

It's just a suggestion
    That is a sad thing. To have the optimal hand and not able to enter top 10. That means something is really wrong with the restrictions. But that is all chewed out before.
    Also the fact that the optimal hand does not fill the rq quota tells you some things are wrong with the game
  • MoogMoog Posts: 371 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19
    Happy to comply with forumers as always. @ZotZe, apologies, I think I hit you in my last tickets before being tagged in this thread.
    IGN "Mark Connop" (same pic as my forum pic)
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Posts: 36
    hifichris said:
    Nei_Viv said:
    hifichris said:

List of forum players :
    @Nei_Viv ;
    @CometDan (dan moody)
    @Jaco ; (jaco roos)
    @Ozzman (Heissler Gabor)

Anyone else?

It's just a suggestion
    I m sorry to say that but you can t play with a community beating their members and protect your friends out of community.

Nei Niv is no longer with us.

No it’s wrong. My friend is fleinste duceman and he has already the 205T16. 
    So he leaves us his place in the top 3. 

• StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    996 Europa
    969 Mégane black
    2x 969 dezir
    699 dezir

Hi Rei, I just entered top 10, avoid if possible please. Thanks.

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    @jczero @Antoun hey guys. Would apreciate if you didnt hit me, since top 10 is the same hand I am having trouble to stay in it with Europa. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    rei348 said:
    996 Europa
    969 Mégane black
    2x 969 dezir
    699 dezir

How is Asia bracket filling up?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    @Moog
    @TreyWelsh
    @ZotZe ;

IG Name Ryan Ware
    Oh, sorry, didn't realize you're from the forum, I got you two times. Will avoid you if possible
  • jigajiga Posts: 396 ✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    rei348 said:
    996 Europa
    969 Mégane black
    2x 969 dezir
    699 dezir

i am in there too now.  with the amount of time left for me (including a night's sleep) i think T2 probably out of reach.  why does this game hate me so much?
    @StealthFT, ok! Fortunately I read your post, didn't know you are a forumer. Let's try to win this CF!
    RWare said:
    @Moog
    @TreyWelsh
    @ZotZe ;

IG Name Ryan Ware
    Oh, sorry, didn't realize you're from the forum, I got you two times. Will avoid you if possible
    Cheers. Yeah I am getting hit quite hard. I thought my Europa hand would stand up a little better than it is. 35 Losses so far, most of anyone in top 30 :(

/rant
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    RWare said:
    @Moog
    @TreyWelsh
    @ZotZe ;

IG Name Ryan Ware
    Cheers. Yeah I am getting hit quite hard. I thought my Europa hand would stand up a little better than it is. 35 Losses so far, most of anyone in top 30 :(

/rant
    Yeah if the majority around you has the Peugeot, than it doesn't matter that you can beat anyone on 2 sets, because everyone will hit you on the other two. I'm in a similar situation.
    Agreed Ozzman

However, there are several Europa hands around me, because I tie with them when I see the double-drag sets.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 371 ✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Agreed Ozzman

However, there are several Europa hands around me, because I tie with them when I see the double-drag sets.
    The bottom half of our top10 is crazy tight isn't it. Certainly need to clear my schedule for the event end time!
    Moog said:
    RWare said:
    Agreed Ozzman

The bottom half of our top10 is crazy tight isn't it. Certainly need to clear my schedule for the event end time!
    It certainly is! (I think I've drawn you a few times to save me a loss, your hand is similar)

I go from 13th to 7th, wait 2 hours, repeat :D
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

Who is here to avoid?
    I am ok with tier2

If you don't see me with this name then I must be TD02186.

• StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:

Very slow, ours is 231 and whale infested up top.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    43MK4 said:

Very slow, ours is 231 and whale infested up top.
    Ok thanks. I want to avoid the bracket. Got one of these “optimal hands” for the prelims. Going to
    join tomorrow morning and hope for a new bracket.