Car Corrections

BMW X5 M50d MRA Fix

HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 14 in Car Corrections
The MRA on this thing is wrong.  Outdragging a Porsche Cayenne Turbo?  I don't think so.  The Porsche had the win, until the BMW drove right around it in the second half of the race.
(both cars 666 tune)


I haven't been able to find some good solid specs yet, as Europe doesn't do road tests like the USA does, but I'll leave what I have found.

South African news article that says the M50d only ran the quarter in 14 seconds.
https://www.iol.co.za/motoring/cars/bmw/new-bmw-x5-m50d-is-a-special-beast-1677781

And the same company hosting a drag race against what appears to be the B22 Land Rover 5.0 V8....and losing in the second half of the drag (where good MRA would be shown)


By comparison, the '15 Turbo S runs the quarter in 12.9, as reported by this article.  I realize that the non-S will be slower, but not M50d levels of slower.  
https://www.motortrend.com/cars/bmw/x6/2015/x6-m-range-rover-sport-svr-gle63-s-coupe-cayenne-turbo-s/

Where was the MRA figure for this thing dug up from?

Comments

  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Where was the MRA figure for this thing dug up from?
    From my food investment and it better stay as it is : p.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Both 332, the one in game is not the Range Rover Sport
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Both 332, the one in game is not the Range Rover Sport
    You are correct.  However, they use the same motor (510hp supercharged 5.0 V8).  The Sport is a little bit lighter, but that won't affect the MRA very much once the car is moving.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    Both 332, the one in game is not the Range Rover Sport
    You are correct.  However, they use the same motor (510hp supercharged 5.0 V8).  The Sport is a little bit lighter, but that won't affect the MRA very much once the car is moving.
    Instead of the M50D, I think the cayenne turbo need to be improve, it’s mra should be better than this
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mikes @TopDrives40778 - Do either of you guys have a 969 RR SVR?  What does it run on Tokyo 10.3?
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    @mikes @TopDrives40778 - Do either of you guys have a 969 RR SVR?  What does it run on Tokyo 10.3?
    My friend Thomas Had it, wait
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    Wet dirt 2/1 and asphalt 1 mile
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    snow 1mile
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the BMW winning the wet dirt half mile and the snow mile against the SVR.  If that doesn't convince people that something is wrong, I don't know what to say.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    Both 332, the one in game is not the Range Rover Sport
    You are correct.  However, they use the same motor (510hp supercharged 5.0 V8).  The Sport is a little bit lighter, but that won't affect the MRA very much once the car is moving.
    Instead of the M50D, I think the cayenne turbo need to be improve, it’s mra should be better than this
    I've already mentioned this and they said they put it on the list
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    Both 332, the one in game is not the Range Rover Sport
    You are correct.  However, they use the same motor (510hp supercharged 5.0 V8).  The Sport is a little bit lighter, but that won't affect the MRA very much once the car is moving.
    Instead of the M50D, I think the cayenne turbo need to be improve, it’s mra should be better than this
    I've already mentioned this and they said they put it on the list
    Here it is
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    edited June 16
    HeissRod said:
    lol @ the BMW winning the wet dirt half mile and the snow mile against the SVR.  If that doesn't convince people that something is wrong, I don't know what to say.
    Cause it is hard to find the data, same as the E63S in game, it is too rare in real life so they used a 4WD E63S’s data and that’s why it’s mra is soooo bad
Sign In or Register to comment.