Predictions for the owners finals:

I will be last in my bracket 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Predictions for the owners finals:

I will be last in my bracket 
    I will be last minute in my bracket to avoid being last in my bracket
  • 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    We may get another Porsche price car instead. 
    Are there the only two Porsche price cars which were not given to us?

• David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    We may get another Porsche price car instead. 
    Are there the only two Porsche price cars which were not given to us?

Gt1 road car has been given out
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Then the road car would be fine
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree Mike. But honestly it wouldn't really hurt anyone to let us have a repeat on a prize car that isn't a total must-have.
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    When was the road car given out? I’ve never seen one.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    I think it was about 18 months ago. Don’t think anyone uses it as they likely have more than 1 AMG GT3 as well
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    January 2018
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/3854/porsche-finals-event/p1
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    Oh... I dun goofed. Meant the GT1 Race Car.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    January 2018
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/3854/porsche-finals-event/p1
    This was a complete farce of an event (the hutch bots winning the bracket for a while) and also had everyone chasing 4WD Porsches from the packs with little success. 
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Prize car history:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fUXsix9kDoZQqGm9KBakhclwF7njjubwZYEd5QC958/edit#gid=0
    Wonder how many will slip through the net and get another 918.  
    don't mess with good old tradition. Bugs in the 918 finals in the summer season is as old as lighting up your chimney on Christmas with Santa inside.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

• BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    I just hope (in vane) that it does what it says: When you own a 918 Spyder , you can do the finals other wise I'm afraid I will be in T3 or T4 like the 2 previous events that went before this final :-) !!
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19
    Basil said:
    I just hope (in vane) that it does what it says: When you own a 918 Spyder , you can do the finals other wise I'm afraid I will be in T3 or T4 like the 2 previous events that went before this final :-) !!
    It means that players which won the Spyder in the previous final ( 1 year ago ), will play for  the highly rated Panameera to prevent them for owning 2 Spyders. Everyone without a Spyder will compete for this car. But don't expect to much from this 918,  it performs really horrendously
    Post edited by Jaco on
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Basil said:
    It means that players which won the Spyder in the previous final ( 1 year ago ), will play for  the highly rated Panameera to prevent them for owning 2 Spyders. Everyone without a Spyder will compete for this car. But don't expect to much from this 918,  it performs really horrendously
    Is the 918 really that bad?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    TD42792 said:
    Jaco said:
    Basil said:
    It is terrible! If I win it, I will sell it and buy plastics. But I don't think I really have a chance winning it, Tier 2 prize will be the better prize anyway, as there is no worse car as that 918
    Yeah, it's a gangrene in your garage, glad I don't have it
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Jaco said:
    Basil said:
    Why do you think I'm smurfing these events, I'm purposely trying to not win it
    I won it unwillingly, then I sold it, now it’s coming back to haunt me :scream:
    BTW, why can't I see who is disagreeing?
    Jaco said:
    if you want the that power you need now to buy it with gold.
    Jaco said:
    if you want the that power you need now to buy it with gold.
    Guess you are right. But before you could always see who made a disagree. Now it is anonymous. Made it more cowardly to hit disagree instead of explaining why your opinion is different.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20
    deleted
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disagreeing with someone is fine. 
    But actually hitting the disagree button? That’s like throwing your shoes at them.