918 Spyder Owner Club Final [Event]

Comments

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing going to change now:) 

Anyone entered yet? What are the top hands?
    Yeh, fallen on deaf ears again by the looks of it, shame. 

Top hands are as many Numero9 as you can muster really, failing that Bugatti if they’re upgraded and the rest are filled with Survolts/trezors or CXperience although it’s pretty rubbish even maxed. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭

Top hands are as many Numero9 as you can muster really, failing that Bugatti if they’re upgraded and the rest are filled with Survolts/trezors or CXperience although it’s pretty rubbish even maxed. 
    Yeh, thats not the first time we are not heard, so we should live with it:)

Seem like no tier two for me with these hands lol how many players in your bracket?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of interest where did the Owner Club Thread on the IGF go?
    Doesn't seem to be there now.

As for the event, looks like a last minute entry for me... sigh.
    God knows how that will work out with the restricted pool, but I imagine there will be a lot of us hacked off people doing it
    edited June 21

Seem like no tier two for me with these hands lol how many players in your bracket?
    36 in mine, don’t think any of the 4 EU brackets are getting anywhere fast from what I hear. 

I might hold onto top 15 at a push in mine, can’t really justify the 6 ultra rares to max my 2nd survolt to eventually end up with a ceramic. 
    edited June 21

36 in mine, don’t think any of the 4 EU brackets are getting anywhere fast from what I hear. 

I might hold onto top 15 at a push in mine, can’t really justify the 6 ultra rares to max my 2nd survolt to eventually end up with a ceramic. 
    Yea, I'm doing the stupidest thing ever by maxing the blue Bugatti and fron inside I know I will end up with a ceramic:)
  • StrixStrix Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    edited June 22

God knows how that will work out with the restricted pool, but I imagine there will be a lot of us hacked off people doing it
    Seems they deleted the IGF thread. I can get to it through my replies, but the original post just says content removed or something to that effect. Can't post to it or anything. Guess they don't like criticism.

Guess I'll late join as well. Can't fight for any prize I care about (CF) anyways.
    Strix said:

Seems they deleted the IGF thread. I can get to it through my replies, but the original post just says content removed or something to that effect. Can't post to it or anything. Guess they don't like criticism.

Guess I'll late join as well. Can't fight for any prize I care about (CF) anyways.
    You’d be as well to late join, complete shambles of an event yet again, some brackets closed with a handful of people, some closed with 30+ people, new ones opening all the time, some will get an S and 5 CF for just showing up, others will get a ceramic and a rubbish B with much better hands. 

Honestly it’s about time they got their house in order on multiple levels. 

This game is getting really ridiculous now with all the carbon fiber packs offered during every finals. Us f2p guys are so far behind, we might as well be playing the beta. I don't have a single epic French Renaissance car. All I ever get is the clio cup car from the 6+ ones I have brought smh
    Don't take it personal even p2w players including me with 5 FR epics and a legendary can't compete with other players. IT HURTS
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22
    HeissRod said:
    This is what I'm getting at @HeissRod if they know the event isn't going to fill why structure it around 100 players and cause all this angst. 
    The people complaining about the lower tier prizes have been around long enough to know that any angst towards those lower tiers is unwarranted, as they never fill.  This isn't Hutch's fault, this is the fault of people yelling before they think.
    In every thread I see you fighting to convince us that Hutch is right even when they clearly are not.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22
    wrong tread!! :/
    HeissRod said:
    DeserT said:
    HeissRod said:
    This is what I'm getting at @HeissRod if they know the event isn't going to fill why structure it around 100 players and cause all this angst. 
    The people complaining about the lower tier prizes have been around long enough to know that any angst towards those lower tiers is unwarranted, as they never fill.  This isn't Hutch's fault, this is the fault of people yelling before they think.
    In every thread I see you fighting to convince us that Hutch is right even when they clearly are not.
    Not that Hutch is right.  I don't do that specifically.  I try to respond with reason and facts to comments I think may be incorrect.  If that often aligns with seeming to defend Hutch, then that is a coincidence.

In the case of what you quoted, people were going off about the T4/5 prizes and I provided evidence that all 4 previous repeat events never reached T4/5 in terms of player pool, so it seemed a bit early to be pitchforking about that.  If this event ends up filling completely different than the previous events, then the gripe is warranted.  It's not like Hutch is going to change the prize offerings after they have been announced for an event.  I don't think that has ever happened.
    You still haven’t admitted you were wrong though. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    DeserT said:
    HeissRod said:
    Not that Hutch is right.  I don't do that specifically.  I try to respond with reason and facts to comments I think may be incorrect.  If that often aligns with seeming to defend Hutch, then that is a coincidence.

In the case of what you quoted, people were going off about the T4/5 prizes and I provided evidence that all 4 previous repeat events never reached T4/5 in terms of player pool, so it seemed a bit early to be pitchforking about that.  If this event ends up filling completely different than the previous events, then the gripe is warranted.  It's not like Hutch is going to change the prize offerings after they have been announced for an event.  I don't think that has ever happened.
    You missed this....
    "....it seemed a bit early to be pitchforking about that.  If this event ends up filling completely different than the previous events, then the gripe is warranted."

But if it will make your day, then this event has proven to be different than all the previous four.
    Anyone else think that the number of owner's brackets, compared to previous events, has decreased?
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    DeserT said:
    HeissRod said:
    DeserT said:
    HeissRod said:

If the brackets are not intended to fill why doesn’t Hutch let T4 and T5 get a CF anyway? That wouldn’t harm them if anyway if (as you say) they have evidence that the brackets never reach that number.
    But this is simply not true and here are the screenshots to prove it:

So in a bracket of “whales” (almost all of the previous winners that I see in this bracket are p2w) there are at least 17 people  in T4 that will not get decent rewards (Useless epic + Ceramic + 50g). How about T3 was extended to 15-100 places? Who would get hurt? Full epic hands are fighting to get in T3, most of them would have been T1  in normal brackets.
    Holy cow, and 32 ppl at the moment...  looks like this bracket I will end up in...   going to be a late late join :)
  • DeserTDeserT Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    DeserT said:
    HeissRod said:

You missed this....
    "....it seemed a bit early to be pitchforking about that.  If this event ends up filling completely different than the previous events, then the gripe is warranted."

But if it will make your day, then this event has proven to be different than all the previous four.
    Nothing personal, I get your point. However if those brackets are not intended to fill (not sure why there are brackets with 5 people and others with 32) then it would be only fair to award a CF + Epic to everyone, reserving 5xCF only to the top maybe. Not sure if Hutch mentioned somewhere that this was a mistake, not intended etc, I might have missed it, but otherwise I think that this was completely intentional hence my flaming post earlier about the utterly insulting prizes. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not about competition, I’ve been in hard brackets before where I had to max 2 legendaries on top of my already maxed Epics to secure the prize car but the Owner’s Club event on a car that was given only 1 year in an hard open Porsche event are almost all p2w hardcore players. And I dare say those the pay the bills so frankly it’s like a kick in the face when we see this situation.
    I get your point as well.  I really hoped these brackets would have followed the pattern of the previous brackets fro you guys.

Yeah well done Hutch a bracket with 15 players only and 500 points. Anyone here? I don't recognize anyone 
  • nel1978nel1978 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

Yeah well done Hutch a bracket with 15 players only and 500 points. Anyone here? I don't recognize anyone 
    I m with you, Nel Antunes IGN. Sorry i race you 2 times this morning, will avoid you from now.
    nel1978 said:

I m with you, Nel Antunes IGN. Sorry i race you 2 times this morning, will avoid you from now.
    Hello Nel, I just saw you comment now after racing you several times didn't know you are a fourmer and kept racing you:) will avoid you from now on and let's get this tier one prize💪🏻💪🏻
    @LEGENDNADA i think you continue to race me, so i presume is free race?!
    nel1978 said:
    Of course not, I just entered the forum and saw your comment now after playing TD from the morning and will avoid you from now, will try to give you some wins as a compensation but we should work together because the other players are burning gold with tickets:)
    nel1978 said:
    Of course not, I just entered the forum and saw your comment now after playing TD from the morning and will avoid you from now, will try to give you some wins as a compensation but we should work together because the other players are burning gold with tickets:)
    Ok, cool, don t need to give me wins cause i race few times also. Let s just start from beginning now and don t hit each other 😉
    nel1978 said:
    nel1978 said:
    Ok, cool, don t need to give me wins cause i race few times also. Let s just start from beginning now and don t hit each other 😉
    haha yeah I saw you doing it, okay let's secure tier 1 and try to focus on the guy named Matteuw he upgraded his Bugatti so out of my range now:)
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    nel1978 said:
    nel1978 said:
    haha yeah I saw you doing it, okay let's secure tier 1 and try to focus on the guy named Matteuw he upgraded his Bugatti so out of my range now:)
    Hi both,
    I‘m in your bracket too. IGN Oliver Double-Seven. 
  • BasilBasil Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    Is Luca Franchi on this forum? He's in my bracket (Basil Janssens). I think we could help eachother by keeping position 3-4 and don't race each other. Henrik Madsen and Marko Markovic are way out of my league :-)