General Discussion

918 Spyder Owner Club Final [Event]

Comments

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23
    Basil said:
    Is Luca Franchi on this forum? He's in my bracket (Basil Janssens). I think we could help eachother by keeping position 3-4 and don't race each other. Henrik Madsen and Marko Markovic are way out of my league :-)

No he isn’t but I am and so is Danny, Ernst, Tom and Jason who are top 15 atm. It’s too difficult a situation to avoid forumers. 
    Post edited by LittleEnosBurdette on
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    How many in the brackets at the moment? Tnx!
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    491 in the current EU bracket
    Tnx, is it really 500 in the owners club... fighting for  ceramic...  gonna wait then :)
    Tnx, is it really 500 in the owners club... fighting for  ceramic...  gonna wait then :)
    No, 36 is the most I’ve heard of. 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think evilprof was talking about the real finals. From what Paul said earlier it’s an unpredictable minefield 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    I think evilprof was talking about the real finals. From what Paul said earlier it’s an unpredictable minefield 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    Lol, right, wrong thread
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no chance for them to fill I guess?
    I presume all the original ones have been closed, whether they had 5 or 35, don’t really know about the ones that opened yesterday if they are still filling or not. It’s just a lottery. 
    I presume all the original ones have been closed, whether they had 5 or 35, don’t really know about the ones that opened yesterday if they are still filling or not. It’s just a lottery. 
    no sense in joining last second than, as it was my initial plan 🙃 
    just for the record. do we count a total number of 6,8 or even more brackets on the EU server?
    Ended up in a "old" bracket...

Dead in the water...  :)  happy ceramic   
    Btw, 32 ppl now in this one
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s been only 12 in mine for about 2 days
    no sense in joining last second than, as it was my initial plan 🙃 
    just for the record. do we count a total number of 6,8 or even more brackets on the EU server?
    At least 8 I think. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bucks73 mind not hitting me please. Just joined.
    nel1978 said:

Yeah well done Hutch a bracket with 15 players only and 500 points. Anyone here? I don't recognize anyone 
    I m with you, Nel Antunes IGN. Sorry i race you 2 times this morning, will avoid you from now.
    Hello Nel, I just saw you comment now after racing you several times didn't know you are a fourmer and kept racing you:) will avoid you from now on and let's get this tier one prize💪🏻💪🏻
    I landed in this old bracket too. very happy with t2.
  • Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

Smh...
    I wont complain about the 5 Ultra Rares i got from the 5x cf

Smh...
    So they even opened a bracket for late joiners? 😄 
    I think I’d get a ban if I said what I really thought about this events structure and the hands I’ve seen winning 5 CF’s and a legendary in some of these brackets. 

Smh...
    I think I’d get a ban if I said what I really thought about this events structure and the hands I’ve seen winning 5 CF’s and a legendary in some of these brackets. 
    I better shouldnt show u my hand hahaha
    But there was a reason for me late joining the last 6 seconds

Smh...
    Not your fault fella, I’ve no ill will against late joiners. 

Smh...
    Not your fault fella, I’ve no ill will against late joiners. 
    Ofc i know😅
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh...
    I’m not so pleased! 😂
  • StrixStrix Member Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    Joined 10-15 minutes before the end I think. "Won" a ceramic pack. Was 40-ish players in the bracket when I joined. Very disappointed with Hutch.
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭
    So in a bracket that opened Thursday night that closed with 5 people in it. This guy won tier 1? Hutch can you really claim these owners finals are fair? My bracket opened Thursday night and it ended up with 36 in it??? Have some consistency! Why were brackets opened when others weren’t full and why were some shut at 5 and others at 36? Makes no sense to me, I’m not going to get one but I’d love an explanation as to why these events are set up the way they are? @Hutch_Robin
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    So in a bracket that opened Thursday night that closed with 5 people in it. This guy won tier 1? Hutch can you really claim these owners finals are fair? My bracket opened Thursday night and it ended up with 36 in it??? Have some consistency! Why were brackets opened when others weren’t full and why were some shut at 5 and others at 36? Makes no sense to me, I’m not going to get one but I’d love an explanation as to why these events are set up the way they are? @Hutch_Robin
    During the Jaguar P8 owners club, the event structure came under fire just like this one has. Robin basically admitted it's ****, said he wants to change it but can't just hold up all finals until there is something better.

Here's the discussion: https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/6810/jaguar-project-8-owners-club-event/p3

Honestly I think there are simple things Hutch can do, the most obvious being don't run repeat prize car finals until there is a decent solution. There are loads of cars that haven't been awarded yet.

What I learned from the P8 owners club was that there is literally no point entering early unless your hand is unbeatable. There are so few people joining these events and there will be a few top people who will beat everyone else to oblivion. This makes a last second join very worthwhile as a 0-0 score will get you above the people who have been beaten down. It worked for me today and I got tier 2 and a free Legendary.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:

The reward paid off. But I won’t do this again. Not fun at all to join early in the owners final.
    Meanwhile I only ever get 5x ultra rares from my 5x cfs smh
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those two are both better than my 5xCFs, although I did get myself my first R500, so that’s basically a legendary in my book