General Discussion

918 Spyder Final [EVENT]

12346»

Comments

  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    I’m out, feel free to take wins from me
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t have enough time to play tonight to stay high enough to get help.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    I didn’t have enough time to play tonight to stay high enough to get help.
    Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. For what it's worth, the battle for 7th / 8th + was an absolute ticket fest for the last 30-40 mins
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    I didn’t have enough time to play tonight to stay high enough to get help.
    Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. For what it's worth, the battle for 7th / 8th + was an absolute ticket fest for the last 30-40 mins
    It’s okay, it’s my own fault, i decided to go out for dinner and beer :) just didn’t have time to ticket spam.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late join has earnt me my 1st proper prize car (not counting Austins, smarts, rovers etc) and I am beyond excited to finally get one. I don't like late joining but for finals it really is my only hope. For those interested I joined with just under 5 mins to go and ran 5 races winning all 5. 4 were very easy against dezir heavy hands. The 5th needed a little strategic placement to get a 150-100 win.

    My hand:
    636 / 969 / 633 / 333 / 633


    I'm truly sorry for those that missed out playing the event in full and totally agree this is a loophole that needs closing.
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Late join has earnt me my 1st proper prize car (not counting Austins, smarts, rovers etc) and I am beyond excited to finally get one. I don't like late joining but for finals it really is my only hope. For those interested I joined with just under 5 mins to go and ran 5 races winning all 5. 4 were very easy against dezir heavy hands. The 5th needed a little strategic placement to get a 150-100 win.

    My hand:
    636 / 969 / 633 / 333 / 633


    I'm truly sorry for those that missed out playing the event in full and totally agree this is a loophole that needs closing.


    Finished 9, i stop this silly game now
    Bye bye everybody
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    I didn’t have enough time to play tonight to stay high enough to get help.
    Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful. For what it's worth, the battle for 7th / 8th + was an absolute ticket fest for the last 30-40 mins
    It’s okay, it’s my own fault, i decided to go out for dinner and beer :) just didn’t have time to ticket spam.
    Did think you’d decided not to push for it - kept looking out for you as I was furthest down in 5/6, but you didn’t move. Hope the meal was good! 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entered last 5 minutes, 5-1 was 4th 
    Last 30 seconds dropped too 15th with out taking a loss .

  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    A late join story: I had a decent hand, 333 blue Bugatti, maxed DS9, Survolt, Trezor, Metropolis, but I couldn't play all weekend, so I had no choice. Joined T-7 minutes, lost the first race due to server error. Couldn't get back to the game for a minute, thought I've lost it. Then I got back in, started racing, bought tickets twice, lost another race in the process due to placing cars fast and carelessly. Had to service all my cars, but in the end:



    Ahahah

    We were in the same bracket.... Ahahaha

    No justice
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭


    Nice played ozzman, you pushed me out of 8
    But no problem, i can give you my account if you want, maybe you can fuse it with yours ahah
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a drink after that bracket ...

  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23
    hifichris said:


    Nice played ozzman, you pushed me out of 8
    But no problem, i can give you my account if you want, maybe you can fuse it with yours ahah
    Man I really feel bad for you. I didn't even watch the names on the leaderboard, just concentrated on my position. I just had to race so fast. Late join is a gamble, I had no other choice. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but these things happen. This is the first time I won a prize car like this.
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    hifichris said:


    Nice played ozzman, you pushed me out of 8
    But no problem, i can give you my account if you want, maybe you can fuse it with yours ahah
    Man I really feel bad for you. I didn't even watch the names on the leaderboard, just concentrated on my position. I just had to race so fast. Late join is a gamble, I had no other choice. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but these things happen. This is the first time I won a prize car like this.
    No pb
    Good luck for the following
    Too many time spent for nothing, that s enough
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Ozzman said:
    hifichris said:


    Nice played ozzman, you pushed me out of 8
    But no problem, i can give you my account if you want, maybe you can fuse it with yours ahah
    Man I really feel bad for you. I didn't even watch the names on the leaderboard, just concentrated on my position. I just had to race so fast. Late join is a gamble, I had no other choice. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but these things happen. This is the first time I won a prize car like this.
    No pb
    Good luck for the following
    Too many time spent for nothing, that s enough
    That’s what you get for joining late. Sometimes it’ll work, sometimes not. Looks like this time it didn’t. Cant blame anyone but yourself for not jointing earlier
  • KarhgathKarhgath Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Ozzman said:
    hifichris said:


    Nice played ozzman, you pushed me out of 8
    But no problem, i can give you my account if you want, maybe you can fuse it with yours ahah
    Man I really feel bad for you. I didn't even watch the names on the leaderboard, just concentrated on my position. I just had to race so fast. Late join is a gamble, I had no other choice. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but these things happen. This is the first time I won a prize car like this.
    No pb
    Good luck for the following
    Too many time spent for nothing, that s enough
    I feel your pain - was first for 2 days with around 600 points this morning... finished position 14 at 129 points partly because I would have needed to invest over 1000 gold in tickets to stay at the top and then late joiners pushed me outside the top 8 down to 14. I was sure I had it in my pocket. At least I only could max one DS 9 and did not spend much gold for tickets. I really did not see that my bracket wasn't full before it was too late.
  • RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 44
    Joined 15 minutes before end, had to fight for 19 wins, finished 5th. Happy.
  • PimPim Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Moog said:
    I’m out, feel free to take wins from me
    I saw you around place 15 when I started to push for T1, finished 6th. A lot of good hands joined last 20 minutes, I got a bit lucky on the last race, + someone gave me a surprise win.
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    Moog said:
    I’m out, feel free to take wins from me
    I saw you around place 15 when I started to push for T1, finished 6th. A lot of good hands joined last 20 minutes, I got a bit lucky on the last race, + someone gave me a surprise win.
    Congrats on your win :smile:
    I needed a lull a few hours before the rush to refresh tickets and servicing, so dropped a little then. I was in 7th later, then played 5 tickets. My hand wasn't good enough against most around me, so I was very careful, and probably a little slower than normal due to that. After winning those five tickets I was 11th, and that's when I called it a day.

    On another note, and it wasn't why I lost out, but this late join issue really needs fixing. It's a valid tactic, and I've nothing against people who do it, but it needs fixing.
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    Damn, i missed the finals, lol!
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    kaje73 said:
    JackyQu said:
    mazeoops said:
    JackyQu said:
    mazeoops said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Me and @TopDrivesPacks

    What’s your IGN?
    CoffeeBreak
    Just found u, we can work together
    How many in this bracket?
    About 300
    Can you give a nod when it’s full? Thanks. 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    RWare said:
    @RWare, sure it'd be lovely. What will you be running?
    @mauro07 oh wow, didn't expect that so soon but OK. Please keep us updated! 
    669 DS9 
    969 DS9
    111 Bugatti (poorer one)
    969 Metropolis x 2

    What you got mate?
    Did you test eb110 333 vs maxed metropolis?
    I haven't done any testing, as those were my best 5 by far. Can do if you want some results?
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    RWare said:
    @RWare, sure it'd be lovely. What will you be running?
    @mauro07 oh wow, didn't expect that so soon but OK. Please keep us updated! 
    669 DS9 
    969 DS9
    111 Bugatti (poorer one)
    969 Metropolis x 2

    What you got mate?
    Did you test eb110 333 vs maxed metropolis?
    I haven't done any testing, as those were my best 5 by far. Can do if you want some results?
Sign In or Register to comment.