Winning Races, Losing coins and not receiving crates or race points

rylo56rylo56 Posts: 2
After the new update I have won four races on series 7, and for each race I still lost the 2 million coin entrance fee. For each race I also never received a crate or race points for the race crate. This means I have lost 8 million coins and all of the crates, even while winning each race. I went down to series 2 to see if there was the same problem, won the race, and received a crate like normal. Thinking it was fixed, I went back to series 7, won a race, and lost another 2 million coins even while winning the race. It is ridiculous that I won the races but lost almost all of my money (8 million coins)

Comments

• Eva_BassEva_Bass Posts: 3
    I'm having the exact same issue following the new update???
  • xMAXIMUSxxMAXIMUSx Posts: 32
    They want us to go broke to force us to buy gold Haha Haha
    Hutch get bought out by EA recently?
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    Same issue here
  • coops182coops182 Posts: 1
    Same problem here. Beating opponents but lose money and wins. Confused!!!
  • allanallan Posts: 4
    Como fazer para recuperar? Aconteceu comigo agora, em uma corrida no Brasil de 200.00 eu vence e acabei perdendo 600.00
  • HenryFordHenryFord Posts: 2
    I thought I was going mad won 2 series 4 races only got 60k coins then won another 2 and the game tells me new content I need to reboot and boom all my coins are vanished and don’t even get me started on the crates and points I never received I hate games with bugs like this it’s just a simple waste of time if I don’t get compensated and the game doesn’t get fixed then I’ll just forget it even exists 
  • ivanozzy85ivanozzy85 Posts: 2
    Tengo el mismo problema.
    Ademas esta mañana me ha desaparecido 100 billetes