General Discussion

Rarity changes and corrections in PL9 (June 2019) - discussion thread

Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
edited June 21 in General Discussion
See the news post for full details of rarity changes, corrections and RQ changes:
http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7095/rarity-changes-and-corrections-in-pl9-june-2019#latest

Comments

• bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    Incredible the DeZir is not going up.

Also the SLS and SLS Roadster are virtually identical, a fraction of a percent in it. Also shouldn't the Roadster gain some 'value' from its lack of a roof?
    Can I swap my SLS for a Roadster please :-)

Let the SR Hunting/Hoarding begin!
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    RQ30 Audis are getting killed lol
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    RIP Audi's in City Streets. Wow!

The Caterham getting Standard tires is going to be one to watch too!

Glad the Red Viper hasn't been forgotten about and got an MRA increase. I tried to make a post about that but it's lost in moderation land
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Focus ST goes up to B, DeZir held at C 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible the DeZir is not going up.

Also the SLS and SLS Roadster are virtually identical, a fraction of a percent in it. Also shouldn't the Roadster gain some 'value' from its lack of a roof?
    Can I swap my SLS for a Roadster please :-)

Let the SR Hunting/Hoarding begin!
    This is the most absurd change in the whole list. I dont really care if they decide sls roadster should go down to epic, but the sls coupe should follow, as you say they just an inch apart in terms of perf. Sls roadster even beats the coupe on some tracks.
    HUTCH YOU HAVE TO EITHER DEMOTE BOTH OR KEEP IT AS IS!

On another note I just fused a boxster gts... sigh
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:

Glad the Red Viper hasn't been forgotten about and got an MRA increase. I tried to make a post about that but it's lost in moderation land
    Apart from the S8 plus which is staying at medium and getting a 0.3 second 0-60 boost! It's gonna be killer 💪. I nearly started to max my Avant the other day, pleased I held off.
    Interesting that it says PL9 (June 2019). There are only 9 more days in June, so it’ll be here very soon. I was expecting autumn 
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    RWare said:

Apart from the S8 plus which is staying at medium and getting a 0.3 second 0-60 boost! It's gonna be killer 💪. I nearly started to max my Avant the other day, pleased I held off.
    Overlooked this, now i‘m glad having two of those and only one avant
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Hutch, Which 1992 Mazda RX-7 is getting decreased to C Class?

The Type RZ or Spirit R?
    Also Porsche road car is already legendary? Unless I'm missing something
    sinner said:
    I think they meant the race car which is currently A
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
    RWare said:
    Hutch, Which 1992 Mazda RX-7 is getting decreased to C Class?

The Type RZ or Spirit R?
    This one:

sinner said:
    I think you're referring to the 911 GT1 race car? Here's how it currently looks:

Hutch_Tim said:
    This one:

It will make a very good C-class. Will still get trounced everywhere except test bowl by the DeZir, but still...
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we getting new cars/new manufacturers in this update?
  • malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    This is real?

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interested too, I started hoarding cash for the next update a few hours ago. I might not be ready for the premiums in time : D

also, caterham on standard tyres, sls roadster in epics, S8+ becomes the king of audis, CARRERA RS2.7 GETS MEDIUM CLEARANCE. could it finally become useful?
    too bad the GT1 goes up to legends, this was the car I was most psyched about.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And i still have only one Patrol Nismo in wrong tune (969). 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    Did anything in the Car Correction thread get changed? Is that a thread just to let player to discuss or Hutch team would actually check them? @Hutch_Tim
    Very interested too, I started hoarding cash for the next update a few hours ago. I might not be ready for the premiums in time : D

also, caterham on standard tyres, sls roadster in epics, S8+ becomes the king of audis, CARRERA RS2.7 GETS MEDIUM CLEARANCE. could it finally become useful?
    Yeah it would of been mean. I have sls roadster might become king of Merc epics 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mals said:
    This is real?

holeee, and at 17rq?! 97 handling when maxed?
  • XenoneXXenoneX Member Posts: 2
    So McLaren 720S will still have worse mra than a 12C, and the 959 Dakar is going 1RQ up even though the recent top speed and MRA nerf made it epic-worthy... we need the important cars fixed first.
  • starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    XenoneX said:
    So McLaren 720S will still have worse mra than a 12C, and the 959 Dakar is going 1RQ up even though the recent top speed and MRA nerf made it epic-worthy... we need the important cars fixed first.
    +1 love to Dakar
  • Miura187Miura187 Member Posts: 30
    When will this go live?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭

I don't think there will be new cars and manufacturers yet. It takes 50 years to add new manufactures lol
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there been a major PL update without it? 
  • PimPim Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    No Cerbera Speed 12 MRA correction :(
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Err what’s happening with the 6r4??

Is the Demon going to be fixed?

Is the Impreza WRX finally going to be corrected?

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    JackyQu said:
    Did anything in the Car Correction thread get changed? Is that a thread just to let player to discuss or Hutch team would actually check them? @Hutch_Tim
    Many of the corrections on that list were player suggested.  I'm glad the Viper SRT has been buffed, it might actually beat a Miray on twisty circuit now. 

BoxtaS said:
    Focus ST goes up to B, DeZir held at C 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Focus ST is becoming faster. 

In fact many of the Dezir-like ultra rares are coming down to super rare like the Elise 111S and VX220.

The Yukon/XT5 going up in rarity while the ZR2 clings on to RQ22 is a shame though, especially when the Sierra X and Ram 1500 Rebel both go up in RQ.