General Discussion

Rarity changes and corrections in PL9 (June 2019) - discussion thread

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically the s8 plus is gonna be completely op now. That's just great 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Did anything in the Car Correction thread get changed? Is that a thread just to let player to discuss or Hutch team would actually check them? @Hutch_Tim
    Many of the corrections on that list were player suggested.  I'm glad the Viper SRT has been buffed, it might actually beat a Miray on twisty circuit now. 

BoxtaS said:
    Focus ST goes up to B, DeZir held at C 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Focus ST is becoming faster. 

In fact many of the Dezir-like ultra rares are coming down to super rare like the Elise 111S and VX220.

The Yukon/XT5 going up in rarity while the ZR2 clings on to RQ22 is a shame though, especially when the Sierra X and Ram 1500 Rebel both go up in RQ. 
    Nothing on that thread is being changed.... You can go and have a see
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the RQ rebalance, a land of opportunity... there was a week with PL8 between RQ announcement and update, wonder if they’ll be as rapid this time.

Looks like I’ll have enough free food to max my newly demoted Merc :)
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Did anything in the Car Correction thread get changed? Is that a thread just to let player to discuss or Hutch team would actually check them? @Hutch_Tim
    Many of the corrections on that list were player suggested.  I'm glad the Viper SRT has been buffed, it might actually beat a Miray on twisty circuit now. 

BoxtaS said:
    Focus ST goes up to B, DeZir held at C 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Focus ST is becoming faster. 

In fact many of the Dezir-like ultra rares are coming down to super rare like the Elise 111S and VX220.

The Yukon/XT5 going up in rarity while the ZR2 clings on to RQ22 is a shame though, especially when the Sierra X and Ram 1500 Rebel both go up in RQ. 
    Nothing on that thread is being changed.... You can go and have a see
    The corrections forum is too new for them to have made it into the game yet, but many of the changes were suggested in the old corrections thread.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Ah the RQ rebalance, a land of opportunity... there was a week with PL8 between RQ announcement and update, wonder if they’ll be as rapid this time.

Hutch, please demote the SLS Coupe as well... pretty please  :)
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the ludicrous clk dtm MRA? Now even going to low ride height... I am really pissed off I maxed one and started upgraing second one...
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

Hutch, please demote the SLS Coupe as well... pretty please  :)
    They just have to. Current proposal as it stands is utter madness
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

Does it beat the hellcats on drags I wonder? 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    TD01055 said:

Does it beat the hellcats on drags I wonder? 
    Doubt it. It loses to the charger on 1 mile at 333
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh, 1 of only 2 epics I've maxed is my rs6. Sad day.
    Beretta GTZ rq6 -> rq12! Must be some helluva stat changes.
    Ok what I don't get is how the RQ 16 caterham is being pushed up to RQ 20 while the Dezir stays they same. Like why???
    edited June 21
    TD01055 said:
    Ok what I don't get is how the RQ 16 caterham is being pushed up to RQ 20 while the Dezir stays they same. Like why???
    Standard tyres. It will be a monster on the wet
    Ohh I see, I thought the RQ 8 Caterham was getting standard tires. My bad. Dezir still needs to be moved up tho
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm suddenly loving my 699 and 996 S8+ collection.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'd be as well just taking Audi out of the game, least used brand and now the RS6’s are defunct. 
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I'm suddenly loving my 699 and 996 S8+ collection.
    Could end up 2.8 0-60 👍
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'd be as well just taking Audi out of the game, least used brand and now the RS6’s are defunct. 
    They're not defunct. The amount of times my RS6 comes out on non-bumpy tracks is still pretty high. And this gives a chance for the RS3, TT RS and S8 to shine.
    On a positive note I just made over 200k selling rarely used Cs that are going to drop to D.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    They're not defunct. The amount of times my RS6 comes out on non-bumpy tracks is still pretty high. And this gives a chance for the RS3, TT RS and S8 to shine.
    I literally never use either of mine for anything other than the old daily with the city streets. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    No Cerbera Speed 12 MRA correction :(
    The Speed 12 correction and buff was what I was looking forward to the most :(
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    On a positive note I just made over 200k selling rarely used Cs that are going to drop to D.
    You didn't use them as Cs so you sold them before they drop to D, where they would be top of their class and more useful? 🤔

You do you man. 🤗
    Blue2moro said:
    I'm only 15 cars away from owning at least 1 of every non-prize Super Rare.  Sometimes I wonder if I should continue my quest to collect them all or sell them away for Ceramics....
    @Hutch_Tim - In the announcement thread, you listed both of the 2018 Porsches as reducing in handling.  I think you meant to say that they were increasing.
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22
    Wow lots of changes 😱😱 , why those B off-roaders are going up when some B offroad tyres monsters are staying , they gone rule every dirt event , why all those Merc are suddenly low , why making the S8+ more dominant , the DeZir (WTF) , the Jag transam grip magic explosion (double WTF) ... etc so many questions , that’s where to reproduce IRL perf has its limit cause it will unbalance the game if i can say cause mechanics were established and it broke them to me ... having sac’ed 15 B’s for a car that’s completely nerfed is an aberration ... we’ll see in a couple of weeks

• _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    But why is the Quadrofoglio going down in height when it’s direct competitor, the M5 stays at medium?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of changes, as always interesting reading to go through whole list. Some is good for my garage some is bad for my garage. Overall I like it.
    - I like it because many of cars will get corrected acc to real life specs - and that matters to me, so I’m not gonna cry over food spent on my epic Audis.
    - To be honest I also like it because it gives me more things to do in my garage adjusting it to new data haha. That’s actually more fun than clubs!

The one that’s gonna hurt me most I think is my purple rq28 Porsches getting handling nerf.
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Member Posts: 76
    @Hutch_Tim Can I just leave some of the most requested corrections here?
    - Renault maxi turbo getting offroad tyres
    - Panameras getting a handling buff / going epic
    - 962c mra correction (should be similar to 917)
    - The citroen c2 r2 getting offroad tyres
    - Bugattis getting handling nerf
    - chrysler me412 getting mra buffed significantly
    - dezir going up in rarity to 19rq 
    - plymouth superbird getting mra buff
    - bmw z1 going up to rare (is uncommon)

Hope you could take a look at these so the biggest issues are finally corrected :)