General Discussion

Update is live

2»

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More and more i feel this game is simply carried by hopes and expectations. Fullfilling rarely any. I miss some creativity in events, not always the same boring cycle with now added CF party. Those surprise 8 hour event way back was such a nice idea. Instead we get more and more bugs with each update,.
    I think recent economy changes will hit harder than the previous removal of dailies. With no ressources you cant upgrade, cant win, will have little fun. Having the chance to somehow compete by clearing lots of boards (with decent reward) is an essential part of the game for a lot of players and was a reason to continue this game. Not just for freeplayers, also for spenders.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My updated review is also live.

• Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
    Cash from prize boards are down 40% (with events from now putting a bunch more cash in the end prizes instead), so I'm not sure how you go from 8 packs to 2?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Cash from prize boards are down 40% (with events from now putting a bunch more cash in the end prizes instead), so I'm not sure how you go from 8 packs to 2?
    I said those were really good days (so that would be with login rewards and in some cases a high carryover of like 25-30k from the day before). Definitely not the norm. 5 ceramics per day was easily achievable up to PL8. I admit that's me as a seasoned smurfer and the majority of the player base might not be earning as much. But I was. As a regularly paying customer I have been affected by these changes. Rightly or wrongly I feel aggrieved by them.

With the new end of event rewards I'm now realistically looking at 3 ceramics per day. I've spent maybe £50 over the past month or so on Top Drives. I cant justify any more. Even if I do spend out on some CF offers I can't generate the income, from hourly play of the game for ~16-17hrs per day, to actually level anything I do manage to pull.

I have every intention of seeing how things pan out when the new event rewards are fully implemented but honestly I'm holding out very little hope.

Of course if I'm wrong and cash income isn't hit as significantly as I believe it is then I will amend my review. I fully stand behind it as it currently stands though.