General Discussion

PL9.0 - German Renaissance Discussion Thread

2456712

Comments

  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Wait so the S8 got better 0-60 and slower 1 Mile Drag?

    Not this dance again
    This is how it is balanced in game otherwise it would be the best epic car in game apart from the caterhams, furai and lotus
  • Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    RWare said:
    Wait so the S8 got better 0-60 and slower 1 Mile Drag?

    Not this dance again
    I think we can expect this with every car that gets its 0-60 buffed
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    Sherby90 said:
    Sooo the VW Golf R400 îs a legendary, but the Audi RS3(more or less the same car) is an epic... Why?
    The regular Golf R is quicker round a track than the RS3, despite the massive power difference:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3jWVTKYcP0
    I’d imagine that the R400 would be quicker still. 
    I know, exactly my point. The r400 is rq27 legendary, and RS3 is rq29 epic
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    This is the new prize board. Cash has been reduced to $250 instead of $500.


    Can a bright spark work out the implications of this? 
    Old prize board:
    - 2x 5 gold
    - 1x E class car (250$)
    - 4x D class cars (4x1'000$=4'000$)
    - 8x 500$ (=4'000$)
    Total: 8'250$ + 10g

    What about new prize board? I did not updated yet
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Ok I am impressed with how the events you bounce from remember your last ran hand.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CWRules said:
    I'm pretty sure the ID-R has the wrong tires...


    All the pikes peak cars have all surface tires in the game
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    I really really really cannot believe Hutch kept the sls coupe legendary and demoted the identical sls roadster to epic.
    We even pointed it out before the release so they could have fixed it in time.
    This makes absolutely no sense at all, none whatsoever.

    This and screwing up game balance big time with awd cars going to epic that players will never be able to have, while others will have multiple maxed because they got them as URs before the update.

    Also cars that people had maxed losing their medium height; people would have never put the expensive fuse materials in them if they were low height to begin with.

    This convices me of 3 things:
    1/ People making decisions about this game are either prime idiots or just dont care
    2/ There will be many more stupid mistakes like this going forward
    3/ Hutch is really going for real life money, ad-based revenues must not be generating enough, therefore push 15x CF offers and screwing f2p is of little concern

    I will keep it installed but my interest for this game has diminished tremendously. Just cant be bothered to painstakingly spend time building what I think is the best garage I can achieve when things are thrown out of the window a few months later.

    Nice to sort of finish with a 918 spyder I guess.

    I know it's irritating if you have one but not the other.  

    I know this.

    But they're not identical.  The roadster is 40kg heavier and less stiff.  

    The difference might be marginal, but there IS a difference and we're talking about what was one of the weakest legends out there.  It's not outlandish that the poorer of the two has gone down while the better is now an even more marginal legend.  
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Noooooooo !!! Just now that I was convinced that I have spend enough money on this game,.. there is an update !!! grhmmmmggrggg,.. ok,.. onee more time then,.. I promise myself that this is the last time,.. really,.. :-)
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    Deleted
    Post edited by TD42792 on
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    I really really really cannot believe Hutch kept the sls coupe legendary and demoted the identical sls roadster to epic.
    We even pointed it out before the release so they could have fixed it in time.
    This makes absolutely no sense at all, none whatsoever.

    This and screwing up game balance big time with awd cars going to epic that players will never be able to have, while others will have multiple maxed because they got them as URs before the update.

    Also cars that people had maxed losing their medium height; people would have never put the expensive fuse materials in them if they were low height to begin with.

    This convices me of 3 things:
    1/ People making decisions about this game are either prime idiots or just dont care
    2/ There will be many more stupid mistakes like this going forward
    3/ Hutch is really going for real life money, ad-based revenues must not be generating enough, therefore push 15x CF offers and screwing f2p is of little concern

    I will keep it installed but my interest for this game has diminished tremendously. Just cant be bothered to painstakingly spend time building what I think is the best garage I can achieve when things are thrown out of the window a few months later.

    Nice to sort of finish with a 918 spyder I guess.

    I know it's irritating if you have one but not the other.  

    I know this.

    But they're not identical.  The roadster is 40kg heavier and less stiff.  

    The difference might be marginal, but there IS a difference and we're talking about what was one of the weakest legends out there.  It's not outlandish that the poorer of the two has gone down while the better is now an even more marginal legend.  
    They are as close to identical as can be.

    Yes I am mad because I own the coupe and not the roadster. Everytime there will be a merc event now my 333 sls black series and sls coupe will get owned by maxed sls roadsters, and I will be raging.

    But that is not what bothers me most here. What literally made me face palm is that it is one of the stupidest decisions one could ever make, a decision made by someone who does not play this game, and that nobody with half a brain has checked that these upgrade/downgrades made sense.

    Would you demote the rx7 type rs and not the rx7 spirit R because they have 20kg difference? Of course not.

    If Hutch tells me the game is designed this way and 40kg difference (2.2%) on cars with otherwise exactly identical stats decide whether they are legendary or epic (with all the implications we know), then I say this game is built on erronous principles and I am not interested in playing it.
    I understand your rage, but you keep calling it a “decision” as if they manually move the cars around, it’s not. The RQualculator draws the boundaries. They f***ed up before by trying to manually manipulate outside of this (Audi’s?) so I’m ok with it. Line had to be drawn somewhere.

    Whether the RQualculator works properly or not is another question!
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    Autosaving hand doesnt work for me...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    German Renaissance?! 

    Next up, PL10: Chinese Samurai 😂

    Otherwise, I’m quietly impressed and cautiously optimistic.

    but then I do have a stock SLS roadster and no RS6 👍
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    Deleted
    Post edited by TD42792 on
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had roadster you wouldnt complain. 


  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This feels like such a minor issue for it to take up this much space 🤷‍♂️
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    If you had roadster you wouldnt complain. 
    I have both, where does this leave me?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 x Coupe and no Roadster, i'm doubly hacked off  :)
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My saved hands that I'm making AFTER the update keep disappearing as well.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 818 admin
    They have different 0-100 speeds, that made the difference. I agree that I wouldn't have made the change if it was weight alone.

    I do set the line between Epic and Legendary rated cars. On this occasion, I knew the Porsche prize car was going to be a Legendary, and even though it's a prize car, I wanted to do a trade. The car that moved slightly strengthens both the Epic and Legendary pools. The car was chosen because it was unequivocally the weakest rank Legendary car.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    This is the new prize board. Cash has been reduced to $250 instead of $500.


    Can a bright spark work out the implications of this? 
    I have a hunch that it's 3x rares, 3x uncommon, 3x common, 2x gold (3 gold each), 4x cash ($250 each)

    I like the addition of the commons but why did you nerf the cash and how much we get from it. We should get around the same cash as before so maybe up it to $1000. Basically this is a huge nerf for everyone
    That's exactly what it is, but don't worry you can make up the quite large shortfall in the Clubs Event (but that is getting nerfed too).
    Plus of course, you could instead enjoy getting twatted by the whales on a daily basis as you fight for the bigger prizes.

    Lets see how it plays out.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post a link to the rarity changes? I’ve searched everywhere but can’t find it. Thanks 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    Can someone post a link to the rarity changes? I’ve searched everywhere but can’t find it. Thanks 
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7095/rarity-changes-and-corrections-in-pl9-june-2019#latest
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Keating said:
    This is the new prize board. Cash has been reduced to $250 instead of $500.


    Can a bright spark work out the implications of this? 
    Old prize board:
    - 2x 5 gold
    - 1x E class car (250$)
    - 4x D class cars (4x1'000$=4'000$)
    - 8x 500$ (=4'000$)
    Total: 8'250$ + 10g

    What about new prize board? I did not updated yet
    2 x 3 gold
    3 x F class car (3 x 125 = $375)
    3 x E class car (3 x 250 = $750)
    3 x D class car (3 x 1000 = $3000)
    4 x 250 = $1000
    Total: $5125 + 6g

    Curious to see the new prize structure.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    If you had roadster you wouldnt complain. 


    Not as vehemently but I would still point it out as a major aberration
Sign In or Register to comment.