General Discussion

PL9.0 Car Testing

12346»

Comments

• REALAISREALAIS Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Is this the most disappointing car in the game? Loses to cars a full second slower to 60 over a quarter mile! Surely cannot be right
    Problem is that, its not 3,9 0-60, but 4,9 0-60, there is your answer why it has 35ish MRA.
    We need to wait for car to be fixed and moved probably 1 RQ lower.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Is this the most disappointing car in the game? Loses to cars a full second slower to 60 over a quarter mile! Surely cannot be right
    Problem is that, its not 3,9 0-60, but 4,9 0-60, there is your answer why it has 35ish MRA.
    Really annoying when it’s the ‘best’ car I’ve pulled since the update :(
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    This stats seems pretty bad for rq24. At the moment i have it at 966. 

Yes it has great mra but still i think it has a little too high rq.. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    REALAIS said:
    that's right. 0-60 by stats, but in fact it does it in 4 seconds, both referring to IG. IRL it would be 4.9 or 5.1, depending on if it's the dual-clutch gearbox or the manual one hutch wants to reflect. than again the 1/4 mile time seems to be correct with ~13.1s.

after correction it could go down to RQ23 or maybe RQ22.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    that's right. 0-60 by stats, but in fact it does it in 4 seconds, both referring to IG. IRL it would be 4.9 or 5.1, depending on if it's the dual-clutch gearbox or the manual one hutch wants to reflect. than again the 1/4 mile time seems to be correct with ~13.1s.

after correction it could go down to RQ23 or maybe RQ22.
    I posted on the correction thread about this a few weeks back. Owned a 2014 one from new for nearly 3 years. 3.9 0-60 is nonsense. IRL more like 4.8 (mine was the DSG). MRA was pretty decent, and handling brilliant (if a bit boring, as it was so competent that any mug could drive it quickly). Quicker round a track than the RS3, quicker on wet twisty roads than most RWD cars full stop. Stats on here are hopeless. 
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    binner said:

So after using this car in the 90s event for a little while now I've came to the conclusion that it is trash. Should probably be rq21 anyone else having the same experience? 
    It's trash because it's midrange is unrealistic 
    MRA figures are just made up 
    Ftfy
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    God this thing is awful ! Why is it legendary? 333 vs 633
    Medium ground clearance and high top speed
    Ozzman said:
    sinner said:
    And 4WD.
    Yeah like the Audi's ... Why is this legendary and they are not when they are much better 
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Ozzman said:
    sinner said:
    And 4WD.
    Like the Audi's but they are much better and not legendary