General Discussion

PL9 - Known issues

Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
edited June 25 in General Discussion
Here's the bugs we are currently aware of in PL9. 

Auto-save hand becomes auto-forget hand
The auto-save hand is awesome when it works, but under some circumstances it overwrites the hand you were using after you finish a match, which is really the opposite of what you want. We're investigating an urgent fix for this.

Filters not filtering
The DS and Volvo filters don't filter to DS and Volvo.

Corrections
People are calling out some name/image/stat corrections on the new cars, please report them here as usual:
https://forums.hutchgames.com/categories/car-corrections

The most obvious one is Touaregs being called Toureg for some reason...

Typos in pack descriptions
We are aware of some typos in some pack descriptions. We figured people would rather have these packs sooner than wait for a correction. I guess we'll see how people feel about that soon...

More details sought:

Notifications notification
We've seen a minority of players report that they get asked if they want a notification on expiring cars every time they come out of the holding pool. If that's you, please let us know which platform you're on (iOS/Android/Amazon).

Missing saved hands (thread in bug section)
Some people have report that manually saved hands are disappearing. For some reason saved hands were not carried over from PL8.1 to PL9.0, which is unfortunate but is now water under the bridge. 

It sounds like saved hands also disappear sometimes even if they were made in PL9. If this happens to you - when does this happen? Is it every time you restart the app? Are you on iOS/Android/Amazon?
Post edited by Hutch_Tim on

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notification thing happens for me on ios every time I exit the holding pool.

Saved hands disappeared after installing PL9, and then again after a restart of the app (but only c. 2/3 disappeared). If the app stays opened hands dont disappear.
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
    Olli8888 said:
    And the biggest issue: low RS6! 
    You can take that up here if you think a correction should be overruled:
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Member Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Olli8888 said:
    You can take that up here if you think a correction should be overruled:
    To confusing. I‘m out of this.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notification request keeps happening to me on android, and i get the saved hands that i've made in PL9 disappearing as well,
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    Imagine having 5 of them 👎
    edited June 25
    BoxtaS said:
    Olli8888 said:
    Imagine having 5 of them 👎
    I have.... thank god i just maxed 4 of them and some RS7 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notification request keeps happening to me on android, and i get the saved hands that i've made in PL9 disappearing as well,
    I woke up with all my saved hands dissappearing except three of them. It's rather frustrating especially when the auto save feature is broken 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auto-save feature?  Have I missed that somewhere?
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Added Missing Saved Hands reproduction steps into my bug thread.
  • WoutWout Member Posts: 3
    Another Issue i found is that the renault twizzy f1 shows up when sorting on eco friendly but it does not show the eco friendly tag. The same happens for the renault sport clio R.S. 16 with the motor sport tag. Do some cars have a third hidden tag?
    Wout said:
    Another Issue i found is that the renault twizzy f1 shows up when sorting on eco friendly but it does not show the eco friendly tag. The same happens for the renault sport clio R.S. 16 with the motor sport tag. Do some cars have a third hidden tag?
    Yes some cars have 3 tags. UI doesn't render all 3
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    I have this strange issue whereby just before the update my 2 SLS Roadsters somehow magically gained a roof and became Coupes. Can they be 'fixed' back again?  :)
    Pulled a Golf R from the CF Elite pack. Stats are nonsense. Says 292bhp, should be 296bhp. Says 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. Official figure was 4.9 seconds 0-62. No way it did 60 in sub 4 seconds. I know all this because this was mine, bought in 2014 and owned for 3 years: 
    But it’s sooo much higher then a RS6
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim
    Auto save hand becomes auto forget hand and saved hands disappearing after restarting the app are the most urgent matters to take care.

They are making our lives miserable.

I run Android on a phone btw.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    Pulled a Golf R from the CF Elite pack. Stats are nonsense. Says 292bhp, should be 296bhp. Says 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. Official figure was 4.9 seconds 0-62. No way it did 60 in sub 4 seconds. I know all this because this was mine, bought in 2014 and owned for 3 years: 
    But it’s sooo much higher then a RS6
    You should have seen @Blue2moro in london flying over speed bumps at 30mph with his golf R, leaving rs6s in the dust
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    The German Renaissance tag is out of order alphabetically in the filters. It should be after French renaissance rather than before it. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daily hand keeps reverting to yesterdays hand on every race. Pain in the **** to reselect it every single race
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    Another really small one, but shows the quality of your testing and your fine eye for details: In "All cars" section VW is last, but Volvo should be last, after VW. Simple stuff... Too high expectations?
    Volkswagen is higher alphabetically than Volvo

Perhaps the list is ordered using full manufacturer ID name rather than the displayed one.

• Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Volkswagen is higher alphabetically than Volvo

Perhaps the list is ordered using full manufacturer ID name rather than the displayed one.

Their implementation is irrelevant for the users, the end result is wrong sorting of the manufacturers, which surprise, surprise... they didn't spot
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    edited June 26

It sounds like saved hands also disappear sometimes even if they were made in PL9. If this happens to you - when does this happen? Is it every time you restart the app? Are you on iOS/Android/Amazon?
    It sounds like????
    Even with a detailled report you continue to asking us?????
    It s a joke!

Just open your game please

It s far worse than before with this bug. Impossible to miss with a 5' test.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that just auto save hand doesnt work, even when i manually save new hand it dissappers. 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve noticed tracks with rain is causing noticeable lag
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:

It sounds like????
    Even with a detailled report you continue to asking us?????
    It s a joke!

Just open your game please

It s far worse than before with this bug. Impossible to miss with a 5' test.
    It'd be great if software bugs always happened on all machines. Unfortunately they don't, and it's entirely possible that none of the devices the development team has access to show this bug. 

You don't need to insult them for trying to gather more information on a problem.