Hutch, why are you afraid of us earning money?

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:

(HeissRod this one is for you) => With the maxed cars he already have in B, why wouldn't he be able to max C-D-E-F cars ? He must have had tons of money to do so first and when Hutch lower the RQ he might get in events easier without spending much money on upgrading B's and A's for certain events because maybe he will have to use only 1 A and 1 B car? Do you understand my point of view ?

Because these new lower RQ events will be GR-centric, so his pre-existing garage won't mean squat.
  • miggemigge Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    im actually thinking about quitting the game
    Yeah. I love the game and i like to spend some real Money but only at a point where the Game is fun to me and i see a progression at the game and my garage. But now i feel kind of   not understood from the game and i dont have fun at the Moment. 
    Too many Cars (Sounds funny) and too less InGame Money. I can comprehend your thoughts...
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 327 ✭✭✭✭
    AndreasSimmer said:
    What Hutch ignores is the fact that you need way more cash today to play and just keep your level then you needed like a year ago. 

So instead of decreasing, an increase in prizes would have been the right step. 

Totally agree with your point.
    Reducing the income flow is totally contradicting to Hutch's move about giving new/weaker players opportunities to challenge the older/stronger player.

Say if there is a score to describe how strong a player's garage is. An example old player = 100, an example new player = 10.
    In the old system, after a month, say the old player grows 20 to 120, and the new player grows 10 to 20, the old player is 6 times stronger than the new player
    In the new system, say the income is cut into half. After a month, the old player grows 10 to 110, and the new player grows 5 to 15, and the old player is 7.3 times stronger

Well, you can always buy CF packs if you want to get stronger.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    It wouldn't be an issue if Hutch hadn't cut the cash value of the prize boards. Its a simple fix, keep the new setup, but increasing the cash cards from 250 to 1250. That'll increase the prize board value to $7,875. Still short of what it was before, but added to the new end prize values that would seem more balanced.
    I was being more generous and saying we just increase it to $1000. That way the prize boards' incomes are the same as before

3x Rare (3 x $1000 = $3000)
    3x Uncommon (3 x $250 = $750)
    3x Common (3 x $125 = $375)
    4x $1000 (4 x $1000 = $4000)
    Total = $8,125

This is really all I want honestly. Just give us what we had before as it's really backwards thinking to take away cash income from players while introducing a **** ton of new cars. 
    I miscalculated the number of cash cards there were, I thought there was only 3. Your figure is much better
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a fine balance of choosing when to upgrade and when to open packs. For me it was just about strategy, I couldn't compete in all events so I focused on one area - offroad events. 

Strategy is always there to be thought of in order to advance ones self-interest. I wonder if that's why we choose smarfing instead of clubs? We don't have horus to spend playing, so 30 minutes a day using saved hands to 3-star opponents is our current strategy...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and not a single word from Hutch yet.
  • KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Did you really expect they’d reply? All Hutch wants is for critics to shut up and just buy packs with gold.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    Did you really expect they’d reply? All Hutch wants is for critics to shut up and just buy packs with gold.
    Actions speak louder than words 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    No cashflow, no ceramics, no Superrares, no upgrading Ultrarares anymore, fun has gone, game became boring 
    Agreed, I have UR food waiting but no money. A ton of super rares but no money. Dull dull dull. 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    No cashflow, no ceramics, no Superrares, no upgrading Ultrarares anymore, fun has gone, game became boring 
    Last week I would have put £25 on my account and snapped up the deal at the moment. Reduction in prize boards is such an up yours to the players. Even if I had some good pulls , I wouldn't be able to upgrade them.  
  • BasilBasil Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    Basil said:
    Ultimate said:
    Basil, if you don’t mind me saying, this is the 4th consecutive post I’ve read of yours in which I don’t know what the hell you are going on about.

Hi Ultimate,.. I didn't know I had a fan !!! :-)

TD42792 is right + It seems that we all have forgotten what the game should be about : racing against each other to win prices. Smurfing is 1 way of collecting money/cars to have a good garage and for the lazy players (like I am) we can use gold to fill our garage. Hutch has lost this idea and is more focused on the B-A-S cars and events but I'm not that keen on this idea (even as a p2w player).

I want a game where I have to think and experiment with my garage, not just use the highest rated cars and win with 2 fingers in my nose. When Hutch is fixing this (imo by lowering the RQ for events, so that smurfers can join and have the feeling they can compete and p2w to actually think what cars to use).

Just look at the Daily's: What fun in choosing cars is that!! RQ150,.. All Bugatti's, 918 and oh yes,.. when it is snow my best Offroad cars every single time again and again,...This is farming for me,.. no fun at all.

Plane English,.. understanable I think,.. might use a higher math book to translate :-) :-) :-)

I still don't see how this relates to the problem at hand

Why do you want to earn money ? => To upgrade your cars and have a better garage to compete in the events, right?

So,.. when Hutch do what I propose,.. then you will not have every time that feeling you can't compete any more (or less than the early days).

Or you play the game just for farming sake ? ,.. then I have said nothing :-)

Or am I wrong ?

kinda. for everyday events I'm using cash to upgrade lesser cars (up to and including ultras) as food is easy to come by. When we come to high level events I'm only upgrading for finals or some very special events. Lower rq events would still require me to max the same cars I'm regularly max now. No change in cash requirements from my perspective.

Not to mention I want to use the top of my garage and clubs are full of low rq events

I understand. But when the RQ would be lower and you upgrade the same cars, you would have more chance on becomming T1-T2, isn't it and the game would satisfy you more right ?

Of course I want to use the top of my garage as well, what else is the point of having them,.. but not 5xS30 or 3xS27 + 2xA24 in 1 event. Now I only use the E-F cars in the personal event (don(t know the word for that event).

I don't do clubs as I don't know where it goes when I race. I don't enjoy that one. It's a pitty because I would like to join with other players to compete each other but not this 'unpersonal' way.

Schmidti said:
    Basil said:
    Ultimate said:
    Basil, if you don’t mind me saying, this is the 4th consecutive post I’ve read of yours in which I don’t know what the hell you are going on about.

So 15 of you guys agree on this without asking me what the h*ll I'm talking about ? It shows just how easy it is to moan about things without helping to make this game better. It seems easier to push a button then give your opinion,... I think that's sad. At least I try to come up with ideas that would improve the game,.. even if they don't make sense for some of you or even is hard to understand (English is not my native language).
    I don't want to start an argument here so please try to take my opinion as it is. You are flooding many threads in this forum with your ideas, not always respecting the initial topic. 

My intention with this thread was not to moan. I'm still waiting for a statement from hutch, why they think we should have less ig cash (see first post).

There are other threads where the discussion is on about changes in the game. 

Hutch already explained before you posted this new thread, or do you want a personal answer ?

Imo my ideas or comments fit in the topic. Maybe I don't always agree with the one that started the topic but then again,.. do I have to ???? Instead of just saying that I put nonsens in the wrong topic you guys could ask what I mean with my comments or try to understand what I mean. You ask (why can't I have my money?'  => I ask you 'why do you need the money (by smurfing)?' => Why don't you find a proposal where you don't need to smurf,..

That's my last comment on this topic. When you still don't understand, so be it.

Ultimate said:
    Basil unless they reward t4/t5 with 50k+ cash as an end prize, the vast majority of players will need to smurf to remain competitive. 

The vast majority of players will finish t3 and lower, that’s the nature of the game. You can tell 100 players to play “competitively” but 90 of those players WILL finish with a rubbish prize. People farm precisely because not everyone will or can finish t1/t2.

If a player who’s holding a hand that will finish 99th, how exactly does fixing rq requirements make them anymore competitive? It’s ludicrous. A smart player will make the most of a bad situation. An even smarter player will play with the long term objective in mind. Ie., if I farm for so many weeks, I could save x gold and y cash and now I can afford to spend big and play for this z prize car I’ve been salivating over for the last year.

Other than farming, there’s no other way a f2p and even a lot of players who spend, can achieve a shot at a prize car

Ultimate,

don't get me wrong. I admire you guys doing the farming way, really I do. That's one of the reasons why I keep on trying to find proposals to help you guys from overcomming the money issue. I follow your way of thinking but , again, I spend a lot of money on this game and even then it is VERY difficult to get T1 or T2 because Hutch is pulling up the RQ. And when I see you guys farming and how you try to get your garage up,... no way that you will get in T1 or T2 in a normal way any more (without doing late joining or playing for 10 years 10 hours a day). There are just too many whales in the game by now. For the French ren. I must have spend about 1500 Euro (really, Hutch have my promission to confirm this) and of all the events with these cars,.. well , I might have gotten 2 or 3 times in T1. al the rest T2 . How on earth will you guys get in T2 when the RQ will stay this high ????

Do you get my point ?

I don't want you guys to drop out. The more people who play the game , the longer Hutch will support it, the more people have a good time :-).

• AvengedAvenged Posts: 456 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    [Comment deleted by self]
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Hutch should stop answering in this topic, too many comments to read...
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    There has been a lot of talk from Hutch about data analysis, but it has been strictly about player earnings (and it has to be said, their understanding of statistics was very sketchy). They have not mentioned anything publicly about player spending and their own profits. I have a feeling that hasn't shown a drastic change yet because of the novelty of the German Renaissance update. But give it another week or two and they will probably see a drop in their profits as more and more of us decrease our play time and pack buying.
  • DannyDanny Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭
    A week since this thread started and no specific comments from hutch in this thread. You know it won’t go away if you ignore it...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    I think they don’t want to remind people on the forum that their plan is to reduce IG cash income further by reducing clubs prizes.
    i recall that being mentioned in some threads a while ago.
    I picked up on that too. It was in the middle of 1 of Tim's long posts.
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    A week since this thread started and no specific comments from hutch in this thread. You know it won’t go away if you ignore it...
    Ever crossed your mind to tag any of the mentioned people above? @Hutch_Demorphic @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Ian ? Maybe they were too busy and didn’t see this post, for a week?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Danny said:
    Ever crossed your mind to tag any of the mentioned people above? @Hutch_Demorphic @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Ian ? Maybe they were too busy and didn’t see this post, for a week?
    They saw this thread, @Hutch_Tim even quoted first post in his thread https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7161/economy-balance-update-28th-june-2019/p1

They just dont bother to reply here. 
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    jczero said:
    Danny said:
    They saw this thread, @Hutch_Tim even quoted first post in his thread https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7161/economy-balance-update-28th-june-2019/p1

They just dont bother to reply here. 
    Then I can only quote MJ. :disappointed: