General Discussion

405 T16 Pikes Peak Qualifiers - Nurburgring (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
Welcome to the Grüne Hölle

Comments

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If informations are correct... 5x Nissan requirement... Prizes are BMWs
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Nice, i‘ll have a week off and join with 5s left
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    greddy said:
    From where you did you get this info ?
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    greddy said:
    From where you did you get this info ?
    Someone posted event screen on IGForum but topic was quickly deleted. 

Tier 1 prize was Rq22 BMW 6series
    Tier 2 prize was rq20 BMW 6series
    Tier 3 prize was rq17 BMW850csi

Tier1&2 BMW CF
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds very plausible

edited June 27
    All GR All BMW Finals will be a kick on the *** lol
  • KarhgathKarhgath Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Bummer, my whole Nissan hand is still stock. Did you happen to see the RQ limit?
    All GR All BMW Finals will be a kick on the *** lol
    That would literally be the most cynical set up possible, entirely aimed at selling packs. I’d hope that Hutch would have more empathy than to do that in the current circumstances. If not, then I may well be done with TD. 
    I think it will be more likely similar to the Bugatti finals with the Cadillac requirements so you can use non GR BMW
  • EAmaralEAmaral Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Karhgath said:
    Bummer, my whole Nissan hand is still stock. Did you happen to see the RQ limit?
    It was showing 130
  • Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited June 27
    Looks like it Will be BMW rewards
    So maybe even BMW for the finals
    That would be disgusting... after selling the german rennaisance packs everyone bought because they thought well need it for the finals like we did the last 3 updates... if so **** ***... yeah im not gonna say it again i dont want to create a 3rd account here in the forum
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why say Nurburgring on the Event if only 1 of 4 track sets are using it?
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third set listed has a north loop on it, @TopDrives40778 perfectly OK now to call it a Nurburgring event 😂
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭
    Why say Nurburgring on the Event if only 1 of 4 track sets are using it?
    There's even a hill climb lmao
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin I really hope you don’t make the finals 5xGR BMW. What about all the old BMWs that we spent money building over the past two years? Are you just going to make them obsolete? 

A 5xBMW final makes sense and is fair. 
    I guess the qualifiers will be VW prizes and the finals will be GR.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have had a look at the full length track to see what it’s like, don’t think I’ll be able to squeeze it in with the 30 seconds I’ll have in the event. 😕
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finals 5x BMW 5x No Prize Cars
    I would like that, a mix of old and new BMWs in the final. 
    First bmw final ever, so I really hope they don’t exclude all BMWs people have been collecting for 2 years.
  • hunghung Member Posts: 9
    If not count GT-R, the total of top 5 RQ performance cars is 131, and 3 of them are legendary.
    After the first very fun (Q)series, now the races are not fun anymore. For this quads, you'll just pick the top 5 performance tyres car to race as the trace set are simply dry aspects, RQ limit is high enough to put top 5cars  except you have duplicate legendary.

RQ limit is very success to Introduce diversity to the game, but recently all events have 100+RQ limit that is not doing limit anymore. Diversity and Strategy are TOTALLY removed from the game now.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowering RQ doesn’t create more diversity, if anything it’s the opposite, I understand it’s frustrating if you haven’t got the cars to meet the RQ (I haven’t here either) and be competitive but widening criteria is the only way to create more diversity. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    Why not put in the city streets with bumps as 1 track in 2 sets to make it more interesting? I guess its just too wild of an idea😉
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    *sigh* tried 9 races, game crashes 7 times with me loosing the race. this is no more fun. Every update the same issue,... I will give it this weekend and when I'm still having this problem I will have to spend my money on another game. Hate doing that because I love this one, but it is impossible to play. For each 9 races I had the winning hand (as I have the required cars to win :-( ). Bummer,..
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they boost reward to compensate prize boards or I didn’t notice it cause it’s too small?