General Discussion

405 T16 Pikes Peak Qualifiers - Nurburgring (Event)

13»

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10th place and tier 2, not bad.

Please let us know if the increased boot space in the hatch is worth it over the coupe. I feel like it might win the 'weekly shopping run' track coming in PL12.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    @Hutch_Tim any news on how late joining is being stopped? This has been going on for a year and still no info? 
    I was recently asking the same and got this answer 
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7141/index-to-unanswered-topics#latest
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    @Hutch_Tim any news on how late joining is being stopped? This has been going on for a year and still no info? 
    I would hazard a guess that late joining is only going to increase with these new prize boards.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t believe for a second late joining isn’t as big an issue as Hutch make out, I joined 15 minutes from the end and hit a relatively new bracket, so it filled in 10 minutes, where as the one before took 9 hours to fill.
    I reckon 20% of players are late joining now. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

Please let us know if the increased boot space in the hatch is worth it over the coupe. I feel like it might win the 'weekly shopping run' track coming in PL12.
    All 3 at 000 tune

Guess the 240's mra is worse
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Nope. But they've addressed the real issue with this game - smurfing.  :(
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

All 3 at 000 tune

Guess the 240's mra is worse
    140i is a bit lighter so maybe it should be slightly quicker in a straight line. What's not correct is the handling though... even Evo says the M240i is a better handling car than the M140i:

https://www.evo.co.uk/reviews/18422/bmw-m140i-and-m240i-review-how-does-bmws-small-chassis-cope-with-335bhp
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    I also latejoined this event, running this:

I finished 52nd. I know it’s not the best hand out there, but it’s to show that late joining doesn’t guarantee you a better finish then you would’ve normally gotten (not to say it’s not a problem).
    T-5, 10 tickets played (not all won - at least 8 people in my bracket had the Nismo GTR
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    T-45 seconds join and finished 4th with 2 wins against hutch bots with this very sub par Nissan hand.

Wouldn't normally late join qualifiers at all but there is zero incentive to play normally with the terrible prize boards.
    Had a marginally better hand, entered with 2 and a half minutes with 4 races completed.
    Finished 90 something, lol
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    T-45 seconds join and finished 4th with 2 wins against hutch bots with this very sub par Nissan hand.

Wouldn't normally late join qualifiers at all but there is zero incentive to play normally with the terrible prize boards.
    Had a marginally better hand, entered with 2 and a half minutes with 4 races completed.
    Finished 90 something, lol
    Yeah, late joining lottery really works best with strong-ish hand. Mediocre hand I find I still get where I should have ended more or less.
    There’s justice somewhere
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was someone that late joined in mine running 4 upgraded legendary cars. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    I was recently asking the same and got this answer 
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7141/index-to-unanswered-topics#latest
    Ok, so nothing yet. Great.