General Discussion

Number of price cars is high

Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
@Hutch_Tim,

have you thought about your huge number of price cars? I have tried to count them. 

32 price cars A/S class never released 
30 price cars A/S class released but a lot players would like to get a Chance for them.

in a calculation of one price car every two weeks you need more than two years for them. Without any new car manufacturer in the game ( and I expect some 😉).

Can we expect a higher frequency of price car events? Otherwise it is nice to See the pictures in the gallery but not very helpful. 😜

Comments

• krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim,

have you thought about your huge number of price cars? I have tried to count them. 

30 price cars A/S class released but a lot players would like to get a Chance for them.

in a calculation of one price car every two weeks you need more than two years for them. Without any new car manufacturer in the game ( and I expect some 😉).

Can we expect a higher frequency of price car events? Otherwise it is nice to See the pictures in the gallery but not very helpful. 😜

What's the point of winning prize cars if you can't use them when you need it?
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    @Hutch_Tim,

What's the point of winning prize cars if you can't use them when you need it?
    What's the point of prize cars when you can't win them without waking up at 4am on a working day?