General Discussion

#TBT French Throwback - 80s (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
R5 Maxi and R21 Europa Cup festival of speed

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you @NinjaDesignz
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there were two offroad races iirc, even some sand, that's all I remember after laying my smurfing hands.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3
    I forgot to screenshot too. You need two off-roaders for each set. There are hill climbs and moto-cross sets. There is also one double city street asphalt set and some wet on the asphalt. 

edit - I am 7-0 with this. I will possibly swap the GT Turbo for a Turbo Quadra when latter is fused.

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to screenshot too. You need two off-roaders for each set. There are hill climbs and moto-cross sets. There is also one double city street asphalt set and some wet on the asphalt. 

edit - I am 7-0 with this. I will possibly swap the GT Turbo for a Turbo Quadra when latter is fused.

Metro time then since Hutch changed the ride height from low........ oh wait no, that was overlooked somehow. 
    Will add the 4th when it comes around....

Metro time then since Hutch changed the ride height from low........ oh wait no, that was overlooked somehow. 
    I was bored so I tested the Metro on the Hill Climbs (surprised to say the least) and as a result am now running both the Dakar and Metro, with a Maxi Turbo and two low RQ French City Streeters. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Where are you @NinjaDesignz
    My google chrome app wasn't working today (its still not working) so I couldn't upload anything. Sorry guys
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    The fourth set missing above.

• RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    This event is pure greed!!

Prize car Metro, Citroen or Porsche Dakar have absolutely zero competition on the hill climbs!!

You cant even pack something that will get up it!!!!!
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TimBut Don’t see any other forumers apart from us two - want to try to close out T1?
    @TimBut Don’t see any other forumers apart from us two - want to try to close out T1?
    He's banned, in case you missed it. Might read the forum, but don't expect an answer.
    RWare said:
    This event is pure greed!!

Prize car Metro, Citroen or Porsche Dakar have absolutely zero competition on the hill climbs!!

You cant even pack something that will get up it!!!!!
    I am not sure it is greed. Bad judgement in the setup maybe. Hutch will not sell many 80s premium packs for this event when most people become aware that the prize cars are the key and these cannot be purchased (so to speak). They (Hutch) will probably make less out of this event than most others I suspect. 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    You are probably correct, greed does not fit this as well as bad judgement.

I stand corrected! :)
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    He's banned, in case you missed it. Might read the forum, but don't expect an answer.
    Thanks - didn’t know that. Permanent or temporary ban? 
    Ozzman said:
    Thanks - didn’t know that. Permanent or temporary ban? 
    I'm not sure, but I remember it happened during the great "daily removal fiasco". He didn't like it. :)
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here before I unleash some tickets on the top 2?