A new kind of whale

14567810»

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got context, I'm playing for some three years now, bought too much gold along the way and I still don't have the food budget to drop this many fuses into any legend.

Tiers need to be widened or upgraded. It's ridiculous how much effort you need to put in for a ceramic these days
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29
    I suspect some of what we're seeing here is players who are ok with glumly grinding clubs, in order to buy ceramics and earn food for their legends.  I've seen claims of people earning enough for 3-5 Ceramics a day from Clubs, depending on their club level.  Now, this requires a lot of playing and that multiplier, but still....geez.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    atleast they dont know what to do with their cars... another example trophys doesnt mean anything and are no measurement to split brackets

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I suspect some of what we're seeing here is players who are ok with glumly grinding clubs, in order to buy ceramics and earn food for their legends.  I've seen claims of people earning enough for 3-5 Ceramics a day from Clubs, depending on their club level.  Now, this requires a lot of playing and that multiplier, but still....geez.
    Probably, but it would still need insane kind of luck. 

Last week i was grinding clubs for a week, got up to 1.7 mio or something. And guess what i got from six 10x ceramic packs? 1 A and 4 B. On the other hand seeing so many low rq trophy players with amazing garages...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

i don't think... how luck in ceramic you need to max multiple S? no, they spend money
    Someone has been buying nothing but French Premiums
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    atleast they dont know what to do with their cars... another example trophys doesnt mean anything and are no measurement to split brackets

(out of the discussion) Why the Ford ? So ramdom !
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:

(out of the discussion) Why the Ford ? So ramdom !
    Rq limit. 
    No Chiron Sport?  Weak.
    Was not present to win it ...
    AslanV said:
    Was not present to win it ...
    But started and then earned enough strong Bentleys to win the R.S. 01 Finals bracket (Bentley x5) just 8 weeks later?  Seems unlikely ...
    With illimited money, possible ! 

And for me this kind of hand is unlikely xD
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absurd.. few thophy and a lot of S, some with upgrades... Something wrong here