A new kind of whale

1356710

Comments

  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    LOL how many fuses does that Black Lambo have already??
    The Black Lambo is maxed
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's insane.

    Can't wait for the first IR finals, where I can feel good about having a few upgraded Epics, to then go against whale hands like that. Not even 5 days old this release.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I don't even have an epic IR yet. And haven't maxed any of the URs. :)
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    LOL how many fuses does that Black Lambo have already??
    all of them, that's 699 I think
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    LOL how many fuses does that Black Lambo have already??
    all of them, that's 699 I think
    yes 233
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    mario_m said:
    I really want to stop playing after seen some of this whales 
    This hand descripes the state of the game pretty nice, while on the other hand we fight for few more coins from prizeboards. Is it the ingame cash or the hand full of max legendarys that inflated over the the course of this year?
    Agreed. The "mysterious" inflation is a joke. Whatever it took to fund maxing all these right here was enough gold purchasing to account for half this forum flipping the OLD prize board the whole time it has been changed. 

    Even if I had been flipping the old board I would still never be close to beating a hand like this, at all. I don't understand where this crippling effect to f2p is coming from.  
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    justjukie said:
    mario_m said:
    I really want to stop playing after seen some of this whales 
    This hand descripes the state of the game pretty nice, while on the other hand we fight for few more coins from prizeboards. Is it the ingame cash or the hand full of max legendarys that inflated over the the course of this year?
    Agreed. The "mysterious" inflation is a joke. Whatever it took to fund maxing all these right here was enough gold purchasing to account for half this forum flipping the OLD prize board the whole time it has been changed. 

    Even if I had been flipping the old board I would still never be close to beating a hand like this, at all. I don't understand where this crippling effect to f2p is coming from.  
    Totally agree. There is/was no inflation from prizeboards. I’ve played the game for over 2 years, have smurfed for as long as I can remember, have 24k in trophies and still have zero fuses in a legendary. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not even forget that "it would take them too much time" to make it generate a new prize board if you get more stars than there are cards left in the board 🤦🏻‍♂️
    That's one of the most blatant bull excreta I have heard. And Tim's once stated another reason for it that was even worse...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know i know, 10k trophies.. But still...


  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    I know i know, 10k trophies.. But still...


    Well, he should max them asap to be accepted by the whale community. Open IR finals will be fun, i know of at least one player who already can sport a hand full of maxed IR legendaries, with more sitting in the garage. A week after the update haha.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I honestly want to know how that is possible.

    We've only seen 5 x Italian CF, and the opening offer / Elite CF's

    That's FIVE IR Legends and at least 3 IR Epics.

    I have 3 IR Epics from 5 Italian CF, The Elite offers, and 1.5Mil of Ita Premium
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    ^ I honestly want to know how that is possible.

    We've only seen 5 x Italian CF, and the opening offer / Elite CF's

    That's FIVE IR Legends and at least 3 IR Epics.

    I have 3 IR Epics from 5 Italian CF, The Elite offers, and 1.5Mil of Ita Premium
    Bottomless wallet, every available CF + a metric butt tonne of italian premiums/regular CFs.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is saying that thats the result of 70 italian premiums... 
    I think we all now what 70 premiums gets you at best
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    He is saying that thats the result of 70 italian premiums... 
    I think we all now what 70 premiums gets you at best
    70 per day since the update...maybe. lol
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    He is saying that thats the result of 70 italian premiums... 
    I think we all now what 70 premiums gets you at best
    last time I bought 112 premiums I got 1 epic. I call bull.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hutch bot 😂
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    He is saying that thats the result of 70 italian premiums... 
    I think we all now what 70 premiums gets you at best

    Really not adding up, or just over the top insane luck

    I did 35 IT Premium and 46 Ceramics. 2 Epics Total....
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At over 50k trophies, I still have more unicorns than I care to list. The yellow Megane is one. This guy has four of them at 11k trophies. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 bananas seems to be the way to go today, old whales sport them aswell.

  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    greddy said:
    He is saying that thats the result of 70 italian premiums... 
    I think we all now what 70 premiums gets you at best
    last time I bought 112 premiums I got 1 epic. I call bull.
    Yep, that seemed very unlikely, so I just looked him up. He actually spent 5.17m on 123 Italian premiums - and got 5 Legendaries out of them, from a statistically expected 0.6. So yes, that's insanely lucky. Not gonna help him in 5x Abarth or 5x Maserati events though at least!
    Wow thats depressing. OK then I'll just go back to opening my 1 mill in ceramics for an Ultra rare.
  • jigajiga Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, that seemed very unlikely, so I just looked him up. He actually spent 5.17m on 123 Italian premiums - and got 5 Legendaries out of them, from a statistically expected 0.6. So yes, that's insanely lucky. Not gonna help him in 5x Abarth or 5x Maserati events though at least!
    2 or 3 Legendaries would be insanely lucky.  5 Legendaries and the casino might be looking for another explanation?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    moved to the inflation thread
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I encountered these youthfull two in the running Alfa final. Sure, they still need to grow a lot and eat a extra portion upgrades, but looks like both found good feeding ground in the 15x Alfa CF offer :)

  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame you cant buy 75 ultras to feed those epic 🤣
Sign In or Register to comment.