A new kind of whale

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Shame you cant buy 75 ultras to feed those epic 🤣
    There are always normal CFs to burn more cash and get the food. But you might need more than 75, as you will get some keepers on the way.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Shame you cant buy 75 ultras to feed those epic 🤣
    Sure you can😉
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Deleted
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went for 3min in the emoji forum and found that hand. Sadly we can't see the trophy count but wow, just look at that hand..
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Pfftt....slow :p
  • BasilBasil Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Piratepete is right. Just look at that hand: SQ5, X3, Colorade and oh yes of course 2x Raptor.  I hate these whales , and they all complain about other whales :-) :-)

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6000 trophies, 5 legends. How can you get 3 RQ30 IR legends when we haven’t even had IR CF packs yet? 

I lost. 
    You buy a metric fuckton of IR Premiums
    HeissRod said:
    Even when we count all bought Italian Premium packs from us forum members together, we still wouldn't have all those IR cars in the pic lol
    Did anybody even pull an IR legendary from an Italian pack?
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Even when we count all bought Italian Premium packs from us forum members together, we still wouldn't have all those IR cars in the pic lol
    Did anybody even pull an IR legendary from an Italian pack?
    I actually did. The rq 28 Murcielgo roadster. Pretty underwhelming as I do not have the food to upgrade and not sure if I would anyways. I mean I was happy I got it but I think a few epics would have been better as I could upgrade them and be more competitive.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new whales, they both know how to make a splash.
    Spot the difference, and who wins?

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The playing guy did his Peugeot 033... he will win
  • SluppermadnSluppermadn Posts: 51
    I think you have some weird assumption, that there is just one way to play this game. Well, I will tell you, there is not.
    I don't know if I count as a socalled whale, but I do have 3 maxed legendarys and 12K trophies.
    I play this game to win pricecars, I see no other possible goal to reach for.
    If I had 5 years of patience, I would aim for a monster garage, but I don't, I'm fully focused on my Porsche garage, and by now I got 3 maxed legendarys 29rq GT2 Rs, 911R and 962C.
    Unless I'm super unlucky, I feel quite sure, I get tier 1 in Porsche pricecar events.
    When I feel I'm at a point, where I need more than lack of luck to miss tier 1, I will start maxing something else.
    The reason my trophy count is low, is because my common-super rare garage is close to nonexisting, so I'm not gaining trophys from all the standard Ceramic events.
    Throughout my entire TD career, I think I've bought 50 cf's, 30 Porsche, 10Uk and 10 other.

I could probably easily have had 30K trophys if I wanted to use the time, but 9 out of 10 times, when I got 32K ig-cash, I use it on a Ceramic, hoping to see either 917 or 962, instead of upgrading my super rares etc.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I’d be ashamed putting out a lowly 639 4C as my fifth car. The fact that I have none of the other cars is beside the point. I’ll stick my neck out and say that he might get T1 in the DKR Finals. 

Lambo is 3.3.6
    Huayara is 9.6.6
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lambo is 3.3.6
    Huayara is 9.6.6
    I’m not entirely sure that’s not some kind of display error, he’s a pretty established player with quite a high trophy count, assuming not more than one player has that signature pic of course. 🤔
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lambo is 3.3.6
    Huayara is 9.6.6
    I’m not entirely sure that’s not some kind of display error, he’s a pretty established player with quite a high trophy count, assuming not more than one player has that signature pic of course. 🤔
    That'll be the bug when quickly scrolling through that shows different pictures for the players avatar and/or cars.
    The specs for those 5 cars seem plausible
    HeissRod said:
    The specs for those 5 cars seem plausible
    Yeh, what I mean is that looks like a display error, he’s a high trophy count player with a good hand that’s displaying the wrong trophy count. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    edited November 2019
    Is that an error?  I thought the display error was just limited to the cars?  Guess that's something I've never watched.
    HeissRod said:
    Is that an error?  I thought the display error was just limited to the cars?  Guess that's something I've never watched.
    Don’t know, possibly it could be to blame with what we’re seeing re new whales. 
    I'm curious now, how easy it really is to become a new kind of whale.
    Let's say you buy all 15 of the Lambo CFs. What is the average number of S and As that you will get.
    How high are the chances to get no S or A at all?
    Can someone do the math?
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    yeah idk man ..How should i beat that.. the other 5 look similar 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    What I'm witnessing in the lambo groups now thanks to all the baby whales ..... that there is a lot of garbage hidden in them CFs 
    Boy oh boy can you come away disappointed. 
    You could pull 5 legendary lambos .... and find a guy with 5 epics is smashing you lol.

Am making a point now of playing against whoever's has the lowest trophys. 
    Dont look at the position dont look at there hand just flick through find the lowest trophy n hit him 

I call this new style of play harpooning... it's fun 
    There’s a Moby Dick gag in there somewhere, but I’m currently freezing my nuts off watching my daughter play hockey, so my brain isn’t functioning. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick selection from 1 set of 6 as I moved into T2.

Bought at most 2 CFs, got 2 legs

Bought at most 4 CFs, got 1 leg & 2 epic

Could have bought a lot of CFs seeing as the deck has no C or D