A new kind of whale

Comments

• StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Are you serious? 3 legends from ceramics, in 2 months?
    How many packs a month do you open would you say?
    Based on my current records, I have open 292 ceramic packs since 2nd September, so I am running close to 100/month, and that is with a lull a few weeks ago as well. Which should approx 1.5 Legendaries in 2 months based on pack %s 
    So really it is not a stretch to get 3 in 2 months at all. (I have had 2 in the 292)
    5 packs a day in average. How do you earn 130000 bucks a day (i suggest you get one ceramic as reward  a day)
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Styxinger said:
    Sorry but this talk of bots is pretty ridiculous tbh, there are probably a 100+ players that have spent in excess of 10k in the game, some will have spent 5 or 6 times that. As for the IR pulls, I’ve got 3 legends and a couple of epics so far, I haven’t spent any money or bought/won more than half a dozen of the CF packs and pulled none of them from lord knows how many IR premiums, it’s entirely believable new players who’ve spent a bit can have multiple S and A in their hands. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I don't think that there are people who spend so much money, and are new to the game. Hutch would be rich, and according to the fiscal data they are not rich.

And to your "luck", beginning of IR I spent some money too, but all I have are some epic and red ones. To get 3 legends you have to statistically open 100 packs. Are you that lucky or did you farm 100 cf through events? 
    I pulled all 3 IR legends from normal ceramics, what I’m trying to say is if I can pull them without spending any real money, it’s likely people that have spent money will pull them too. 
    There are people that spend that money, if you care to disagree with that, it’s entirely up to you. 

In the last 49 days I’ve pulled 3 legends from ceramics, 1 from an IR premium (Bugatti 🙄) and one from a CF. 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Based on my current records, I have open 292 ceramic packs since 2nd September, so I am running close to 100/month, and that is with a lull a few weeks ago as well. Which should approx 1.5 Legendaries in 2 months based on pack %s 
    So really it is not a stretch to get 3 in 2 months at all. (I have had 2 in the 292)

At the other end of the spectrum, I also have had 2 Legendaries from Ceramics.... 1059 of them
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And then we have the player who opened around 30 packs, at least 20 of them ceramics/premiums and packed 6 legendaries, 5 of them IR and RQ30.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Styxinger said:
    5 packs a day in average. How do you earn 130000 bucks a day (i suggest you get one ceramic as reward  a day)
    I am opening about 3-4 on average a day. Mainly by playing clubs (with gold bonus for double) and I am also rarely not in the top 10 for any ceramic event (which also gives $20k for a standard event). 
    The point is, you make these claims stating it is not possible to have a certain number of legendaries etc. but there is no actual basis of proof to back this up. When IR was released I know of one player who dropped about $750 on packs (CFs and premiums) looking for IR Legendaries. I could name that person here (I won't) and most would know the name and not be surprised. 

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Styxinger said:
    Sorry but this talk of bots is pretty ridiculous tbh, there are probably a 100+ players that have spent in excess of 10k in the game, some will have spent 5 or 6 times that. As for the IR pulls, I’ve got 3 legends and a couple of epics so far, I haven’t spent any money or bought/won more than half a dozen of the CF packs and pulled none of them from lord knows how many IR premiums, it’s entirely believable new players who’ve spent a bit can have multiple S and A in their hands. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I don't think that there are people who spend so much money, and are new to the game. Hutch would be rich, and according to the fiscal data they are not rich.

And to your "luck", beginning of IR I spent some money too, but all I have are some epic and red ones. To get 3 legends you have to statistically open 100 packs. Are you that lucky or did you farm 100 cf through events? 
    I pulled all 3 IR legends from normal ceramics, what I’m trying to say is if I can pull them without spending any real money, it’s likely people that have spent money will pull them too. 
    There are people that spend that money, if you care to disagree with that, it’s entirely up to you. 

Happened to me once. One of them was a chiron. Good times
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Styxinger said:

Not trying to brag, but I've packed 3 Legends from cash ceramics in 14 days

I've watched others have this luck in envy for months and months. Guess it was finally my turn.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are not.....cars to experiment exotic tunes on

Maybe that's why they're < 5000 trophies
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a fair few 699 Raptors in the qualifiers too. 1 guy had 3...all 699!
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Apparently 699 Raptors are better than 969...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Apparently 699 Raptors are better than 969...
    Really? They buck the general offroad trend then. I'll be careful when I match up against any.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 0171801718 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Have we discussed the possibility, that low trophy players can earn a lot of Cash in Clubs even before hitting rq 140?
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finals T2
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

No new but 2 Glick... tonight he will find only one but it's a shame that Hutch don't remove double of this cars the day after the end of the event!!!
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    Hey, I can take one. Finished 9th in that event...  and many others...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one is fine... they had problems with servers but 2 Glick rewarded? :O it's too much!! :D:D

Official logo of this thread.
  • pSikpSik Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:

No new but 2 Glick... tonight he will find only one but it's a shame that Hutch don't remove double of this cars the day after the end of the event!!!
    I had 2 awarded as well, I promise they took my second one instantly, must have missed this one.

My god this guy

He must've opened quite a few carbons...
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭

7x fuses
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

7x fuses
    And still uses a low car on city streets
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxes a stratos too, cant be too carefull! 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wanted to share this with you guys, for fun. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that guy was in my daily