A new kind of whale

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two maxed legends and a maxed epic:

• RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone went all in for the Sesto finals...
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh your Audi sucks 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inflaction.... hope hutch survive!! :D:D
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    edited January 4

Keith is in my daily one of the biggest whales I’ve ever seen 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly higher trophy count - 18,000 - but five maxed Legendaries including three Prize cars. 

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly higher trophy count - 18,000 - but five maxed Legendaries including three Prize cars. 

Interesting, didn't know scoobydoo maxes at 108 handling
    I hope we are all still hitting new whales as much as possible. 
    They have right invading our hard work with there cash .

If only trophies could be organised like RQ too separate us all .

If only there was RQ 160 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Intrigued as to why someone disagreed with an entirely factual post 🤔
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 x IR Legends at 6610......

What
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    5 x IR Legends at 6610......

What
    5x Legends at 825
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is getting boring. These guys all came out after GR/IR, wonder how many new players already has better garage than me
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    This is getting boring. These guys all came out after GR/IR, wonder how many new players already has better garage than me
    825 Trophys, 5x Legendaries, all of them are over RQ29 and 3 of them are IR Legendaries. There is absolutely no way that I will believe that he got that in a legit way. I don't want to support the theory about bots but jeez, that's one big indicator.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you see screen shots like that, it’s clear that something is not right
    A cheat 🤔
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me for not getting a screenshot, but I ran across a smurfer the other day with 0 trophies, who was farming with 5 legends appropriate for that daily event.
    HeissRod said:
    Shoot me for not getting a screenshot, but I ran across a smurfer the other day with 0 trophies, who was farming with 5 legends appropriate for that daily event.
    0 trophies is a display big afaik. Still, I have to side with the tinfoil hat option of the argument. Something's really fishy here
    edited January 7
    HeissRod said:
    0 trophies is a display big afaik. Still, I have to side with the tinfoil hat option of the argument. Something's really fishy here
    Is it not longer possible to lose trophies with T4 or 5? (Down to whatever ceiling you're above)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Is it not longer possible to lose trophies with T4 or 5? (Down to whatever ceiling you're above)
    I've seen pictures of people with prize cars and 0 trophies. Has to be a bug, no way to get back to 0 after winning a prize car.
    Blue2moro said:
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    I've seen pictures of people with prize cars and 0 trophies. Has to be a bug, no way to get back to 0 after winning a prize car.
    Don't think any of the legends were prize cars.
    HeissRod said:
    Blue2moro said:
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Examples of the 0 trophy and prizecar bug. Or shall i make me a tinfoil hat now too :)

Can we get logos on them?
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    a new ceiling comes every 500 points and winning a final gives you 500 or more points
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    a new ceiling comes every 500 points and winning a final gives you 500 or more points
    Yes.  That's the way it's always been.  
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Blue2moro said:
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Examples of the 0 trophy and prizecar bug. Or shall i make me a tinfoil hat now too :)

this is an issue... they have a nickname and trophy for sure!!
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't know if he actually have 5 or it is just photoshopped