Can someone here help me out?

Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
I recently migrated between phones, and somehow, I lost the login details of my main account on my previous account. I contacted support and gave them the number of my previous account and told them to transfer the garage of that account to this one, but all I got was something like we cant transfer your garage.

Anyone knows what shall I do? I really have a big progress on that account and losing it now is really devistating.

Comments

• lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Did you used to log in with Facebook? When I deleted my cache I had to play through the tutorial and start again, but when I logged in it was back to normal
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you used to log in with Facebook? When I deleted my cache I had to play through the tutorial and start again, but when I logged in it was back to normal
    so if I don't log in using facebook I won't get my account back even if I have the account number? I don't want zuckerberg to know about my irresponsible spending habits so he could use them against me.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact them again and give them your account number. They can switch account to your new phone.
    just write support from that new phone.
    they always start with giving ppl some auto reply as first reply.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Contact them again and give them your account number. They can switch account to your new phone.
    just write support from that new phone.
    they always start with giving ppl some auto reply as first reply.
    I dont know if Im allowed to post messages from support here, but they told me that it wasnt possible to transfer my account and they told me to contact google play ):
    I know it’s possible. They can’t expect everyone to use fb, I don’t use it. It’s even forbidden in certain countries for very good reasons.
    so your account can be easily moved by support, it just has to be done manually by them.
    43MK4 said:
    I know it’s possible. They can’t expect everyone to use fb, I don’t use it. It’s even forbidden in certain countries for very good reasons.
    so your account can be easily moved by support, it just has to be done manually by them.
    They wont do it, i will just stop playing, 600+ days spent just to be threated like this
    That’s not acceptable. That’s why each account has this code and every player should save it.
    lets say someone lost the phone, it was stolen, and then got a new phone. Let’s say it happened for someone in China where fb is illegal.
    only way to recover account is through this code and support can do it.
    By “the code” I mean that long number in the bottom of your settings screen
    @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Robin
    Could u guys help me?
  • BasilBasil Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    @Huskic69: If it is any help: I will stop spending money untill you are helped ! :wink:

edited July 2019
    Basil said:
    @Huskic69: If it is any help: I will stop spending money untill you are helped ! :wink:

At the same time you should put that 1xS and 4xA you pulled out of 15 BMW carbons in quarantine and not use them in BMW final. Or just go all in and boycott BMW final!
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Wait? You are saying that you forgot in Android phone email account which you used to play Top drives?
    No one will help you. Just get back that email.
    And no company will just believe you when you say, oh yeah, that is my email. Can you transfer from that email to my new one, because I dont remember what email that was.
    That sounds as scam.
    REALAIS said:
    Wait? You are saying that you forgot in Android phone email account which you used to play Top drives?
    No one will help you. Just get back that email.
    And no company will just believe you when you say, oh yeah, that is my email. Can you transfer from that email to my new one, because I dont remember what email that was.
    That sounds as scam.
    oh yeah, i posted x youtube videos from that account, and posted x screenshots from the account on this forum. i have been logged in from that account on my phone since january 2018, i never deleted the app and it stayed logged in for 1.5years, however im still not sure how i lost the email, also the account had my name on it.

Basil said:

mate unnecessary, dont waste your time on me please 
    43MK4 said:
    That’s not acceptable. That’s why each account has this code and every player should save it.
    lets say someone lost the phone, it was stolen, and then got a new phone. Let’s say it happened for someone in China where fb is illegal.
    What are you talking about? Stolen phone isnt stolen email. On Android each game profile is saved on Google play profile, which is google account. You can have one google account in as much devices you want.
    And you can have as much different Google accoumts in one device you want.

His problem is, he is saying that he dont remeber Gmail account and cant login in phone. And asking Hutch to just transfer game profile to another Gmail account.
    That is scam. 
    REALAIS said:
    43MK4 said:
    What are you talking about? Stolen phone isnt stolen email. On Android each game profile is saved on Google play profile, which is google account. You can have one google account in as much devices you want.
    And you can have as much different Google accoumts in one device you want.

His problem is, he is saying that he dont remeber Gmail account and cant login in phone. And asking Hutch to just transfer game profile to another Gmail account.
    That is scam. 
    whatever sherlock 
    @Huskic69

If you dont remember your gmail account that is email + password. How can you expect that someone will trust you? 
    And why you think that Hutch can transfer game profiles to completely new google play profile?

@Huskic69

Im not Sherlock. That is all logic. Then you have bad management if you dont know your email.

For each email you should have registered phone and/or back up email. And there would not be problem to get it back
    @REALAIS
    how dont you understand that I have heaps of evidence that it was my account
    Huskic69 said:
    @REALAIS
    Then prove it to Google not Hutch. Hutch will not agree to transfer game profile between two seperate Gmail accounts. 
    And how can you say you have heaps of evidence if you dont know even gmail. That is only evidence. 

You would work in support and one random guy says, "Hey, I own that game profile, can you transfer it to another gmail account?". "Ok, what gmail account it uses right now?" "I dont know, but I have screenshots of game profile." 

You would authorise that transfer? Are you for real? I dont want to be harsh, bit seems that you dont understand how it looks from other perspective.

@REALAIS do you need more evidence, I had a contract with hutch, what would dispute my legitness now?
    Cmon. Why are you then asking help here if you have contract with Hutch?
    Weird flex, but okay.
    Realais, chill down ok, Huskic69 is legit. Please dont dillute this important thread with suspicions .
    You are missing all point here. 
    REALAIS said:
    Weird flex, but okay.
    My god, you have missed all points in every of my comments, can u please leave this discussion? It would help me a lot
    Huskic69 said:
    REALAIS said:
    Weird flex, but okay.
    My god, you have missed all points in every of my comments, can u please leave this discussion? It would help me a lot
    I am not missing nothing.

You lost gmail account.
    You dont know anymore gmail account.
    You cant get back in it.
    Hutch support is denying garage transfer.

Then I give you reasons why it happens. And you needed to secure your account before.

You flex about contract with Hutch, and now you put me as bad person?

Sry mister So Important, Everyone loves you etc. and you are So special.

Think more if you did send some email from that Gmail to another email and try to recover name of that email. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69,

Your lost account is connected with your Google account, we've messaged you details on recovering that which will in turn allow you to restore it on our device.

If this doesn't work for whatever reason, we may be able to help, but you'll need to let us know via the support ticket we've contacted you on.

-Matt K
    Matt is the best just contact him I'm sure he will help you❤️
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Huskic69 said:
    REALAIS said:
    Weird flex, but okay.
    I am not missing nothing.

You lost gmail account.
    You dont know anymore gmail account.
    You cant get back in it.
    Hutch support is denying garage transfer.

Then I give you reasons why it happens. And you needed to secure your account before.

You flex about contract with Hutch, and now you put me as bad person?

Sry mister So Important, Everyone loves you etc. and you are So special.

Think more if you did send some email from that Gmail to another email and try to recover name of that email. 
    Get a grip man, @huskic69 gonna make top drives great again
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Huskic69 said:
    @REALAIS
    Then prove it to Google not Hutch. Hutch will not agree to transfer game profile between two seperate Gmail accounts. 
    And how can you say you have heaps of evidence if you dont know even gmail. That is only evidence. 

You would work in support and one random guy says, "Hey, I own that game profile, can you transfer it to another gmail account?". "Ok, what gmail account it uses right now?" "I dont know, but I have screenshots of game profile." 

You would authorise that transfer? Are you for real? I dont want to be harsh, bit seems that you dont understand how it looks from other perspective.
    He proved it to hutch,that is his account,hutch dont have time
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    @Huskic69 hope everything works out.
This discussion has been closed.