Hvalen said:
    Just joined. Who’s with me? B)
    🙋‍♂️
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Hey Hvalen

I'm 4th in your picture
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Maaaaybe top 10 but you will take a lot of hits. If your 917 is on the Drag, you could be beaten by careful placement.

271 now

So you are saying that even with a 917 you can lose, that makes me think there is no unbeatable hand.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭

I see @DeserT
    Someone else in here? 

I'm 56888 or Matthias schmidt

Anzatoro said:
    RWare said:
    Maaaaybe top 10 but you will take a lot of hits. If your 917 is on the Drag, you could be beaten by careful placement.

271 now

So you are saying that even with a 917 you can lose, that makes me think there is no unbeatable hand.
    Pending placement every hand I've seen in my lobby is beatable. With 100RQ, the 917 takes up a lot, so a balanced hand can get 150+ so long as you lose 99 or less to the 917
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Hey Hvalen

I'm 4th in your picture
    Avoiding you, @LEGENDNADA , and @bobdylan
    Anzatoro said:
    RWare said:

271 now

Holoman joined our bracket, next time I play, I’ll screenshot his hand. That’s an unbeatable hand if I’ve ever seen one...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Hvalen said:
    Anzatoro said:
    RWare said:

271 now

Holoman joined our bracket, next time I play, I’ll screenshot his hand. That’s an unbeatable hand if I’ve ever seen one...
    I assume a maxed 917 for starters? man I'd love to pull that car. 962 goes a long way and it's one of my most important cars but the 917 is just a beast.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Hvalen said:
    Anzatoro said:
    RWare said:

271 now

I assume a maxed 917 for starters? man I'd love to pull that car. 962 goes a long way and it's one of my most important cars but the 917 is just a beast.
    if you are sitting in a 917 and you think you are unbeatable, remember robjects in the mirror are closer than they appear.
    Hvalen said:
    Anzatoro said:
    RWare said:

271 now

Here you go. He’s swapping between the Porsche 962 and the slick-tyre Merc prize car (also maxed ofc)
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trophys^^. Had him in my Qualifier, he didnt even stopped after getting over 1k points, flattened the whole T2
    Hvalen said:
    Hvalen said:
    Anzatoro said:
    RWare said:

271 now

Here you go. He’s swapping between the Porsche 962 and the slick-tyre Merc prize car (also maxed ofc)
    absolutely terrifying
    Holoman's potentially ruined that BMW (RQ12) and RUF going 699

If my 969 counterparts can beat those, I can beat his hand maybe just.
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Holoman,... look at the guys Trophies !!! Is he a tester at Hutch ???? Glad he is not in my bracket. Still,.. I'm not even close to T1-T2
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Holoman's potentially ruined that BMW (RQ12) and RUF going 699

If my 969 counterparts can beat those, I can beat his hand maybe just.
    If he knows what he is doing (and opponent does not) the z4 rq12 in 699 can tie with 969 for 3 track sets out of 4.
    Basil said:
    Holoman,... look at the guys Trophies !!! Is he a tester at Hutch ???? Glad he is not in my bracket. Still,.. I'm not even close to T1-T2
    Nah just a Grade 1 whale. Whatever event I see him in, he has THE optimal hand. Every single car maxxed
    P.S. My EU Bracket is FUUULLLLL

Go go go 
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    Why do you call him Holoman?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    I gave him that name, and he’s a first class......
    Anzatoro said:
    Because of his ingame hologram-style avatar
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not even a hologram, it's those iphone fake heat sensors on the iphone 4...
    His actual name in display is Ioannis, like "Johnny" in English.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    It's not even a hologram, it's those iphone fake heat sensors on the iphone 4...
    His actual name in display is Ioannis, like "Johnny" in English.
    I think it’s actually an Andy Warhol like picture tbh. 
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    What is the best hand from this two for you?

• BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Basil said:
    Nah just a Grade 1 whale. Whatever event I see him in, he has THE optimal hand. Every single car maxxed

Ah, handy to compare with mine then in next events :-)
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    The question is : ruf 17 can beat z4 18 somewhere?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Hey NADA

I'm 6th in that picture - whats your IGN?
    RWare said:
    Hey NADA

I'm 6th in that picture - whats your IGN?
    Abdullah Fayez , that's my IGN
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Because of his ingame hologram-style avatar
    Hello Hvalen whats your IGN?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did anyone already join the new bracket?
    did anyone already join the new bracket?
    I did, second for now

Bracket is starting to get tough :/

Found myself in 10th after being 4th-6th all day

Hoped my 2 maxed RSR's would help but the Legend Slick Porsche party is insane! Everyone has one in the top 10 except me!