General Discussion

8C Competizione Finals - German Renaissance (Event)

Comments

• bscavalcantibscavalcanti Member Posts: 10
    Tier 1: 8C + 5FCs
    Tier 2: GMC Yukon + 2 FCs
    Tier 3: Lancia Delta Integralle Evoluzione + 1 FC
    Tier 4: GMC yukon Denali + ceramic
    Tier 5: Alfa Romeo 156 GTA + Aluminium.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the yellow delta? I might actually consider tier 3
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, the red one, rq20
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone noticed any water on tracks? 🤞
    TD42792 said:
    Nope, the red one, rq20
    meh.
    anyway, you guys think it's worth blowing gold on the GR carbons, considering the long term? I can only afford three and I'd prefer to wait for a final my garage is suited for (I have no chances for t1) but GR might be too important down the line
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 5 of them with saved gold, all trash except for the VW arteon which is 4wd standard tyres so maybe half decent, and the black epic Subaru, which I was missing.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5xshit like usual ... And the cfs 15 times total ****, and all together under rq21.... Time to say Goodbye.

TD42792 said:
    Nope, the red one, rq20
    meh.
    anyway, you guys think it's worth blowing gold on the GR carbons, considering the long term? I can only afford three and I'd prefer to wait for a final my garage is suited for (I have no chances for t1) but GR might be too important down the line
    As f2p, I try and have some strong areas and others parts I just will never try.
    There will for sure be one or two GR events with good prize cars, but unlike FR, the problem here is that there are too many URs and Epics, so there is a good chance you blow gold and get sub par cars, even if you try a lot.
    That being said I will probably get two or three CFs to try my luck. If it is good I will keep investing in GR, if not it will just be another dark area for me.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 5 CFs, 3x rq19, 1x rq22, 1x ruf rq24 ruf rgt, which is the worst epic ruf.. 
  • PimPim Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    greddy said:
    I bought 5 CFs, 3x rq19, 1x rq22, 1x ruf rq24 ruf rgt, which is the worst epic ruf.. 
    I bought 4, 2x rq19, 1 rq 21 + 1 rq 22. And 4x non-GR Super rares 😒
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my bracket is full
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 483 ✭✭✭✭

Was fully expecting to have no chance thinking it'd be mostly rain. Maybe now I have a shot if I max the two rufs
  • tikko5757tikko5757 Member Posts: 1
    Are the Monaco streets without bumpers?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my bracket is full
    I’m with you, please tell me you’ve got a good hand. 
    tikko5757 said:
    Are the Monaco streets without bumpers?
    No bumps. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my bracket is full
    a UR, an epic and 3 legendaries,  but can't max them all 😫
    my bracket is full
    first themed final of a new update rarely requires maxed legends.
    Well, I suppose first minutes bracket might be a bit more hardcore, but I'm guessing you'll be fine so long as they're not triple golfs.
    my bracket is full
    Don’t recognise anyone else so let’s hope we don't need to. 🙈🤞🏻
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw insane hands posted in the game forum, what are you guys running?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 18
    10 packs bought with saved gold.
    1 Legendary and 2 Epics.. Nice... Oh wait... 2 of them aren't even GR (shite RQ24 Caddy  and finally a Ford Gt... Yay... The shite one though). My Epic GR? Golf R... Cool, no stopping me now!
    Of the 8 UR I got 6 were RQ19 BMW, ffs, and no Btr... I give up... Sorry Hutch, late join here
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they fix the No SR problem?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to all the Legendary RUF owners for their impending win!
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Member Posts: 10
    I'm a RQ 139 will I be matched with RQs 150 in the finals? and would you guys rather use the VW Golf R RQ23 or the Ruf Turbo 3.3 RQ20 in these finals?
    1 Legendary and 2 Epics.. Nice... Oh wait... 2 of them aren't even GR (shite RQ24 Caddy  and finally a Ford Gt... Yay... The shite one though). My Epic GR? Golf R... Cool, no stopping me now!
    Of the 8 UR I got 6 were RQ19 BMW, ffs, and no Btr... I give up... Sorry Hutch, late join here
    Well, I did what I have never done, bought the 15 cf to see what happens... 1 epic... lol

Wondering if these packs are bugged beyond just the Super Rare not being GR. Seems nobody got a GR legendary for instance. Just with the number of packs bought on this thread it is quite unlikely (should be roughly one in 30, no?)
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Well, I did what I have never done, bought the 15 cf to see what happens... 1 epic... lol

Wondering if these packs are bugged beyond just the Super Rare not being GR. Seems nobody got a GR legendary for instance. Just with the number of packs bought on this thread it is quite unlikely (should be roughly one in 30, no?)
    Card 1 and 2 should be GR shouldn't they. Never had this happen before. Have raised a support ticket.
    TD42792 said:

Legends have been pulled, not by me though I may add. 
    TD42792 said:

Legends have been pulled, not by me though I may add. 
    GR legends, from the bugged CF packs? Have not seen one annouced anywhere on the forum. Seen one non-GR legend, which kinda proves these packs are not dropping GR legends, no?