General Discussion

8C Competizione Finals - German Renaissance (Event)

12346»

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course.......

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    two rq19s yaaay
  • viddy1viddy1 Member Posts: 92
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim This game is getting to be a joke, late joiners making the servers slow is ridiculous. I could have easily got top 8 in time but no, because of the loading times I couldn’t play all my tickets and finished 9th
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭
    The most garbage x5 CF pack I ever got :) 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Hiro, but I couldnt take  the chance and race at the end... 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    3rd Place - Great teamwork in the lobby!

Only 5 x UR's but actually happy I finally got hold of the ZR2 off-roader
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only food in the CFs but atleast it was really good food. 2 Epics 4 URs

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for getting me out of the dangerzone! It was a pleasure to race with you.
  • danman5550danman5550 Member Posts: 6
    Undefeated through till the end! First thing I did with my prize was check out the MRA lol, looks like it comes out to 74.07
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭
    This game, I don't know what to say anymore. Joined 2 days ago and had a decent hand, didn't expect that I would actually drive for tier 1. Battled for the 8 place for 2 whole days and always made it back to tier 1. Now of course the server got slow as a snail again with all the late joiners and I couldn't play for the last 2 minutes because of it. Other players raced against me and got some wins so I dropped for more places in the last 2mins than the last two days combined.
    I will never put that much of an effort in any event again.

Late joining, every event it is from now on. You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain . And you know what hutch, it's your fault.

PS. Of course both CF packs where **** too 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Lazuli said:
    Doing okay so far but running very low on B food. Anyone around? 

@0liver77 is Double-Seven
    @Lazuli I will avoid you
    Looks like we both made it! Nice RQ26 Merc McLaren for me too. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entered with 45 mins to go. Ended up an undefeated 5th on something like 14-0. The packs were kind to me for once.

My 3rd F-Type R. It seems wrong to consider it as food. 

• kolov7kolov7 Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    Entered with 45 mins to go. Ended up an undefeated 5th on something like 14-0. The packs were kind to me for once.

My 3rd F-Type R. It seems wrong to consider it as food. 

Lucky u,i got only 5 UR food
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2x CF pull, happy with my result.
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Member Posts: 14
    i had to fight hard to stay T2. Managed to do it and got lucky with the 2xCF pack by pulling the Dodge SRT Viper
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭✭
    T2 for me, and two duplicate URs.
    I got T2 in the daily as well though and the Ally pack gave me an RQ22 UR which I didn't already own.
    Crazy prize results...
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Late joined T-5. Ended 9-1, 4th. 5 UR:(
    I think I start liking the new economy. I spent 10 minutes to play during the weekend, instead of several hours as usual. Won major event and minor one. Got ceramic, 5 carbons and some decent amount of cash. All within 10 minutes and without stress. Cause I couldn’t care less whether I will win or not. This game doesn’t entertain me any more. Only large collection of cars, prize cars won in hard battles and our fantastic community keeps me from deleting the game.
    Thanks, hutch 
    T-3 for me. Five tickets played, 6-0 score, 7th. One 336 and two 333 Epics, and two 969 URs. This is how the game works for us now. If I’d missed out I wouldn’t have cared. Not spending time / money / effort on this any more. If Hutch have been successful in one thing, it’s getting me to lower my expectations. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    This whole tri-series was hopeless for me. I didn't really care about the prize car, all three events had such terrible restrictions (for me), that I didn't even have a chance with late join, so I usually went for a super late join, not even playing 5 tickets due to server slowness. I still managed to get a T3 finish and a ceramic in all three events, but that was the best I could do. I still don't have a single GR car above ultra rare, so I will continue to suck at events with these requirements. I'm not ginving up on TD just yet, but my incentive to play is at an all-time low since PL9. As a F2P your only chance is to collect an insane amount of IG cash before each update, and even then you have to be lucky with your pulls. I managed to do that with FR, but I obviously couldn't do it with GR. And with the nerfed prizeboards, I just don't see myself doing that ever again.
  • 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    Lazuli said:
    0liver77 said:
    Lazuli said:

@Lazuli I will avoid you
    I finished at 4th and got the RQ26 BMW X3 M40i. I guess it's a good ride. 

Post edited by 0liver77 on
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭
    I joined about 10 minutes from the end, and ended up 11th and bought 1 supplementary pack of tickets. I am happy with the rewards and, frankly, wasn’t expecting this result. Also the Audi is a duplicate, and the VW should be 033 right?
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭

Battled for 4 days (or is it 3 :-) ?) , ending 6th => Result : 5xCF gives me 1xA + 8C. The rest all B's (when you remember the 15xCF GR => All B's) . I took 1 BMW CF this morning => B and then I thought : 'Wait, why am I taking these BMW's ? To have all B's ? ' and then I stopped buying. I might consider to buy some CF's when the RUF's are there for the rest of GR, my money has been spend!

Lazuli said:
    0liver77 said:
    Lazuli said:

@Lazuli I will avoid you
    I finished at 4th and got the RQ26 BMW X3 M40i. I guess it's a great car.
    Lazuli said:
    0liver77 said:
    Lazuli said:

@Lazuli I will avoid you
    I ended at place 4 and got a RQ26 X3 M40i. I heard that this car is pretty good.
    Lazuli said:
    0liver77 said:
    Lazuli said:

@Lazuli I will avoid you
    I ended at place 4 and got a RQ26 X3 M40i. I heard that this car is pretty good.