Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracks?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's @NinjaDesignz when you want him? Lol
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    Where's @NinjaDesignz when you want him? Lol
    We don't have power here where I live so I've been busy helping my dad out with preparing a generator. I snuck out for 5 minutes to play and that's it
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    What are top hands looking like?
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadillac sixteen for drags, caterham rq20 for slalom and the rest are 3 bmws :) 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find that the caterham rq20 is a bit of a red herring for rain events since it doesn’t have traction control, it gets beaten a lot by cars that you think it should win against.
    Ultimate said:
    I find that the caterham rq20 is a bit of a red herring for rain events since it doesn’t have traction control, it gets beaten a lot by cars that you think it should win against.
    Thats a slalom car as it was in the past. It beats maxed CT6 on wet slalom. 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    greddy said:
    Ultimate said:
    Thats a slalom car as it was in the past. It beats maxed CT6 on wet slalom. 
    669 or 969 which one is better to use in this event? Cause I have both versions of the  caterhan
    edited July 22
    Mountain slalom 699 beats 969. Hairpin 969 beats 699
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Antoun just made it into P2 below you. Gonna try and hang there if possible, not sure if your working with anyone yet 👍
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Hey @Antoun just made it into P2 below you. Gonna try and hang there if possible, not sure if your working with anyone yet 👍
    Hi Allan !

No I'm not working with anyone in our bracket, and was already thinking to feed you close to the end if you are in reach of the second spot. I'm creating a gap, like this 5 tickets will be easy to feed.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are any of the new std BMW’s worth an upgrade? I have most but been using an old team for this one because I’m too lazy to fuse 

TD01055 said:
    So are any of the new std BMW’s worth an upgrade? I have most but been using an old team for this one because I’m too lazy to fuse 

Rq13 I3S is pretty good low rq BMW. 
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    sinner said:
    Hi Allan !

No I'm not working with anyone in our bracket, and was already thinking to feed you close to the end if you are in reach of the second spot. I'm creating a gap, like this 5 tickets will be easy to feed.
    Brilliant, very much appreciated dude 👍
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there anyone in an open EU bracket?