General Discussion

German Renaissance Packs Missing GR Super Rare

Comments

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    Is it just the super rare GF’s that are missing? The top card is still correct?
    If first card is better than SR, you still wouldnt get GR, i got epic AD camaro instead of epic GR. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Missing out on a GR Legend. Ok that is harsh.....from a GR CF @Mrpiratepete ?
    @RWare Yes, got it from a GR CF
    Top Card is not correct. As you can see, I got a S car and it was a Dodge.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get a GR ultra rare though?
    Did you get a GR ultra rare though?
    Yes, but both should be GR. I mean I'm not going to complain but still...
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭
    As posted in the Finals thread, I imagine the way they enforce this is by making Card 1 and 2 GR.
    But it looks like only Card 1 here is GR. That does mean my 'generic' S and A (and @Mrpiratepete Viper) must have come from Card 2.
    Though maybe they do it some other way.

• BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    I'm not amussed with this,.. should you file a support ticket to have you somehow 'booked' when Hutch admits there went something wrong? If they don't , I still feel kind of ripped of. 15xCF and not 1 single A-car,....seems no coincidence especially when I am not the only one here :-(
  • aleale Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    The user who pulled the dodge S probably took a GR C on the third card and a GR B on the fourth card (and here is the e GR) and dodge it to the fifth!
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really feel like I have been swindled by crooks, lol
    edited July 19
    ale said:
    The user who pulled the dodge S probably took a GR C on the third card and a GR B on the fourth card (and here is the e GR) and dodge it to the fifth!
    Wrong.
    The pack itself says one superrare or better and one ultrarare or better GR. I only got one ultrarare GR and no superrare at all because i got the legendary. None of the other Rare Cars were a GR. 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the emperor Augustus played TD, this is what he’d say:

“Varus give me back my Gold!”
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    sorry, I'm not calling out for you easily. but I think this really needs your attention. 

I'm really curious about the statistics that Tim will show us. Only looking at the 1% of the 150RQ players that did get a Epic GR and hence stating that everythings fine. lol
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 497 ✭✭✭✭
    There's a post from Artuto in the IGF about the Packs

He has informed Hutch already - I guess they will probably be working on the fix this morning

And those that are affected, contact Support in the usual manner etc etc
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, we see the issue. Drop rates are all as normal (for real - I checked the card pack definition, and also the observed drops from people who bought the packs so far, it all checks out), but exactly as noted here card "2" isn't GR when it should be. Seeing what we can do about that now...

Could you then explain the case of @Mrpiratepete ? What cards did he get (if you dont mind this being disclosed @Mrpiratepete)?
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, we see the issue. Drop rates are all as normal (for real - I checked the card pack definition, and also the observed drops from people who bought the packs so far, it all checks out), but exactly as noted here card "2" isn't GR when it should be. Seeing what we can do about that now...

You could let us trade our non GR epics and legendaries into GRs cars with the same RQ level of our choice!
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 497 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

Could you then explain the case of @Mrpiratepete ? What cards did he get (if you dont mind this being disclosed @Mrpiratepete)?
    At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

Card 1: Guaranteed UR (or above)
    Card 2: Guaranteed SR (or above)

In Pete's case, the 'Card 1' stayed at UR and was a GR. 'Card 2' he rolled a crit, and saw the non GR SR upgraded to a non GR Legend.

And because of how the cards are opened in pack based off RQ, as he clicked them open from start to finish he probably went: 5, 4, 3, 1, 2.

(If that makes sense?) Just a guess
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

You could let us trade our non GR epics and legendaries into GRs cars with the same RQ level of our choice!
    If they swap my Dodge with a Golf R400 I'm gonna hang myself.
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

Our choice!
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

In Pete's case, the 'Card 1' stayed at UR and was a GR. 'Card 2' he rolled a crit, and saw the non GR SR upgraded to a non GR Legend.

And because of how the cards are opened in pack based off RQ, as he clicked them open from start to finish he probably went: 5, 4, 3, 1, 2.

That would make sense indeed.

How about @basil getting no legend or epic from 15CF packs, myself getting (iirc!) 1 epic from 15CF packs and all the others who posted results not finding one single legend (one according to @LittleEnosBurdette but I have not seen it) and only one or 2 epics from tens of CF packs? I would like Hutch to confirm this was indeed compounded bad luck.
    Dabigp said:
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

Our choice!

That would make it difficult for me. Have used some 'C' already as food. When they were GR, I might not have used them as food.
  • SSVSSV Member Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. This game is starting to feel a lot like unregulated gambling. Put your money in, pull the handle 15 times, and hope for the jackpot...
    edited July 19
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

I get this BUT,.. when there is something wrong in the program because we get no GR 'C' => That could also mean that for this normal 'C' I might have gotten an 'A' or 'S' or 'B' GR ?? Would it ?
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

This makes sense but the Legendary should have still been a GR.
    Hutch_Tim said:

Could you share the actual % of epic and legendary drops from the GR CFs?
    edited July 19
    TreyWelsh said:
    TD42792 said:
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

That would make sense indeed.

How about @basil getting no legend or epic from 15CF packs, myself getting (iirc!) 1 epic from 15CF packs and all the others who posted results not finding one single legend (one according to @LittleEnosBurdette but I have not seen it) and only one or 2 epics from tens of CF packs? I would like Hutch to confirm this was indeed compounded bad luck.
    That's normal. You can buy 100CFs without a single legandary or epic in it.
    Sure. Highly unprobable, but possible.
    There is 0.0000000002324% chance of that happening according to the drop rates.
    SSV said:
    Hmmm. This game is starting to feel a lot like unregulated gambling. Put your money in, pull the handle 15 times, and hope for the jackpot...

I'm going to shamelessly repost myself:

Regarding drop rates, as far as I understand it, your drop rate doesn’t change. You will always have the same drop rate for a legendary in the 1st ceramic or in the 12th ceramic you buy. This means that you can have such a long thirst stretch (In a case from a Forum memberover 1.5 years).

I don’t know if this topic was ever properly addressed or if there were any useful proposings in changing that. But I’m questioning myself: Why don’t they slowly increase the drop chance of a S with every pack where you didn’t get one. (For example by 0,1%). This change wouldn’t be that crucial but it would eliminate the chance of insane unlucky pulls over a long time. It would also not be a buff for whales because they would buy the CF packs no matter what and with the amount of packs they already buy, I don’t think it would change much for them.

And before anyone says that Hutch only wants our money, let’s forget this aspect for a moment. Other than that, the guarantee of getting a S car with that slow increase of pull chance over the time would buff sales in my opinion.