German Renaissance Packs Missing GR Super Rare

124678

Comments

  • pSikpSik Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    I received reply from support that I've been credited 299/pack for thier error.
    This is simply not acceptable for falsely advertising these packs
    If some of you want to chalk this up to a minor error that's your decision, but anything less than a full refund to everyone effected isn't sufficient imo.
    AND the bugged packs are still for sale (haven't tested so happy to be wrong here).

    I'll take a stand for those that may want to stay quiet.
    Gacha games have to be held to an incredible level regarding there drop rates. Errors like these cannot happen.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Just re-roll whatever rarity you got into another GR of that rarity.

    The guy that got the Viper - re-roll into a GR Legend.
    and who makes the choice which GR legendary, the user, hutch or programming a RNG within hours to do so?
    The same RNG mechanism which originally rolled that Viper.

    User or Hutch would be unfair. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    Packs still not fixed is poor. I want to be able to buy a few with my saved Gold, but time is ticking if I pull an Epic that I want to max....
  • BasilBasil Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Well,.. at least with the 15x299 gold , I could buy some Ceramic GR's . I'm sure I will pull an 'A' or 'S' in there :-) (still no refunds though).
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    greddy said:
    Dabigp said:
    And now i can buy another bugged pack with the conpensated gold? Sorry but thats just not enough...
    You got compensated? I still waiting for response..

    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • RWareRWare Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    Arturo posted in IGF that packs are now fixed...

    Haven't bought one yet
  • RWareRWare Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    Just bought one

    Last 2 cars were GR

    Fixed
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    Dabigp said:
    greddy said:
    Dabigp said:
    And now i can buy another bugged pack with the conpensated gold? Sorry but thats just not enough...
    You got compensated? I still waiting for response..

    Now that I understand.
    Didn't buy any but I'm glad this was handled correctly in the end, at least in this case.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • pSikpSik Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
     Is this still on the legal side? For me its false advertisement. You cant offer X but sell Y, then compensate a bit. People want the offered product or their funds!
    Depends on your definition of legal is.
    From the side of the law it's likely a gray area.
    From the TOS from Apple/android/Amazon app stores it is definitely not.

    I'm giving Hutch time to do what's right as they've been really good in the past before I go off in the deep end by contacting them.

    Oh and on this touch point, I'd be very interested to see what the app stores policy on changing rarities on items pulled from loot boxes :smirk:
  • BasilBasil Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Just bought one

    Last 2 cars were GR

    Fixed

    And? Something usefull :-)
  • RWareRWare Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    RWare said:
    Just bought one

    Last 2 cars were GR

    Fixed

    And? Something usefull :-)
    Not really right now at least, check the Pulls Thread
  • BasilBasil Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Do I need to actually write a ticket to get this gold. Seems crazy...

    I hope not. What about the people that are not on the forum ???
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    Had the same before with a 80s pack sold as 90s pack or vice cersa. The compensation was 400 or 500 gold. Seems not just rewards have been balanced.
    Edit:Just reveived mine, thanks support for taking care of it.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep received my compensation which allowed me to buy 5 remaining CF with the rest of my saved gold.
    Oooh an Epic... oh an RQ23 BMW Convertible... sigh, the rest the usual dross... and still no bloody RUF BTR
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep received my compensation which allowed me to buy 5 remaining CF with the rest of my saved gold.
    Oooh an Epic... oh an RQ23 BMW Convertible... sigh, the rest the usual dross... and still no bloody RUF BTR
    but the packs are still bugged. Do you get for the latest packs now a compensation too?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep received my compensation which allowed me to buy 5 remaining CF with the rest of my saved gold.
    Oooh an Epic... oh an RQ23 BMW Convertible... sigh, the rest the usual dross... and still no bloody RUF BTR
    but the packs are still bugged. Do you get for the latest packs now a compensation too?
    Packs were fine for me as of 13:25 GMT
  • MoogMoog Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    SSV said:
    Hmmm. This game is starting to feel a lot like unregulated gambling. Put your money in, pull the handle 15 times, and hope for the jackpot...
    Some countries (such as the Netherlands) do count loot boxes as gambling...
  • MoogMoog Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    I dont think this was handled correctly. This is probably breaking CMA rules.
    We basically bought CF packs for 1,599 G and did not get the advertised super rare that should have been included.
    In compensation they are awarding 299 G for each CF pack, which does not allow to purchase a GR super rare (GR ceramic costs 599 G).
    Granted, you get extra D/E cars and perhaps even a very small chance for legends / epics / urs if you use the compensation gold to buy GR ceramics, but I do believe GR cars have a higher value to players right now, so this is still misleading advertising as I see it, not adequately compensated.

    Also we still have no definite proof that packs were not bugged re. legendaries and epics drop rates, whereas anectodal evidence would point to the fact that they were bugged (not one single S drop posted on the forum, that I have seen).

    I cant be bothered but I really wish someone would take this to the CMA.
    Evilprofesseur reported that he got a SR and 299G compensation for each pack opened.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Cadillac Sixteen from one of mine
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    TD42792 said:
    I dont think this was handled correctly. This is probably breaking CMA rules.
    We basically bought CF packs for 1,599 G and did not get the advertised super rare that should have been included.
    In compensation they are awarding 299 G for each CF pack, which does not allow to purchase a GR super rare (GR ceramic costs 599 G).
    Granted, you get extra D/E cars and perhaps even a very small chance for legends / epics / urs if you use the compensation gold to buy GR ceramics, but I do believe GR cars have a higher value to players right now, so this is still misleading advertising as I see it, not adequately compensated.

    Also we still have no definite proof that packs were not bugged re. legendaries and epics drop rates, whereas anectodal evidence would point to the fact that they were bugged (not one single S drop posted on the forum, that I have seen).

    I cant be bothered but I really wish someone would take this to the CMA.
    Evilprofesseur reported that he got a SR and 299G compensation for each pack opened.
    That would actually be ok imo. Arturo also told me I would get a GR SR and 299G at first, but I only got 299G per pack, not the extra GR SR. I told him I did not get the extra car, he replied I can “keep the extra cars”... not even sure what he means by that. See below...


  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @evilprofesseur did you get the extra GR SRs or just the 299 G compensation?
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Posts: 140 ✭✭✭


    Got this answer from Matt...guess he is kidding me or someone have GR premiums for 299 Gold to buy?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems they always ignore me and answer  after a week even though i wrote support yesterday after packs were published. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry but this is a big issue for me. Maybe I was looking for an excuse to quit but this whole debacle and the way it is being handled is completely putting me off...
Sign In or Register to comment.