German Renaissance Packs Missing GR Super Rare

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those were all from before the bug was fixed
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    @evilprofesseur did you get the extra GR SRs or just the 299 G compensation?
    I didin't by a single pack, like I said in that post : p. I was saying that was about @Dabigp 's post.
    I don't, however, understand why some people would get ceramics and an extra GR SR (like they should) and for some people arturo suddenly proclaims that they won't be getting any cars.

Are the internal policies made up on the fly by each person in the support team?
    And am I the only one who always gets a passive agressive vibe from Arturo?

no you're not the only one

I read this as shut the **** up now! and no I didn't get the SRs either.

@Hutch_Tim pls don't let your customers pay for hutch's mistakes. but if you wanna go at war, no problem. players will call customer protection services/citizens advice all over the world and ask Apple/Google for a refund. I you should than decide to lock their accounts, that's a against your TOS and a wonderful base to ask Apple/Google for a historical refund on all our purchases. 

think about it, it's a battle you can't win and it could lead to hutch's bankruptcy. 
    I already wanted to do that after the Dakar was nothing like anything it was advertised as. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    I didin't by a single pack, like I said in that post : p. I was saying that was about @Dabigp 's post.
    I don't, however, understand why some people would get ceramics and an extra GR SR (like they should) and for some people arturo suddenly proclaims that they won't be getting any cars.

Are the internal policies made up on the fly by each person in the support team?

I read this as shut  up now! and no I didn't get the SRs either.

@Hutch_Tim pls don't let your customers pay for hutch's mistakes. but if you wanna go at war, no problem. players will call customer protection services/citizens advice all over the world and ask Apple/Google for a refund. I you should than decide to lock their accounts, that's a against your TOS and a wonderful base to ask Apple/Google for a historical refund on all our purchases. 

think about it, it's a battle you can't win and it could lead to hutch's bankruptcy. 
    You know what, after the last few months I do really hope that some people are doing this...
    How could all this derail so fast?
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:

How can I do this?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    TD42792 said:

How can I do this?
    I got 2 epics but old ones.

in case I don't get an appropriate answer and fitting solution from hutch I will talk to Google Play Support 
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Hutch staff work on Saturdays?
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    Ultimate said:
    Does Hutch staff work on Saturdays?

Last time no answer before 4 days

This time, already more then 24h.

Don't worry, everything is done for us
    Yes it’s been over 24hours since my first message to support and I’m waiting for them to sort my issues. I’m losing valuable time for this finals.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Didn't you notice than there is a few time, we needed to lower our expectations

Now we just hoping there will be no other bug
    I didn’t expect to be 1st off the ranks, but at least have it done before the event gets too late in. I’ve seen plenty of people already with their compensation and moving on, at this rate I’ll be force to very late join, and we know how people feel about that.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need rufs to get tier 1, drags are pretty much impossible with nomidrange BMW's and Volkswagens...
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭

In game forum:) 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭✭

FFS, that makes me feel so much better. Thanks for that  :)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

pschh they're not even maxed
  • KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Anyone who actually thinks they’re going to get a refund (or even a partial refund) has their hopes up too high. Hutch wouldn’t do that. They don’t care enough about us. They could care less that this happened. Time and time again hutch does not listen to us.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He must have been "suoer lucky". Oh wait, thats always what it is said. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bantel_cat did you have to ask for the compensation? 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    I got compensated
    Post edited by ManUtdTobbe on
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    BoxtaS said:
    @bantel_cat did you have to ask for the compensation? 
    Yeah I did contact support.
    So for the 10 packs I had bought, I essentially got nearly another 2 'free' but they didn't touch the 'generic' cars I had pulled which is what I had asked for.
    Basically 22K gold down the pan with not a whole lot to show for it, well aside from a Ford GT which I suppose I shouldn't grumble at, but let's face it, it is another RQ27, I am collecting those CARS  :#
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

pschh they're not even maxed
    Anyone noticed Hutch said the S drop rate is 1 : 34 pack😂😂
    Disclaimer:  I can’t recommend this and your results may vary.  I repeat, I cannot recommend this and your results may vary.

As a data point and strictly for scientific purposes, I just now bought exactly 34 regular CF packs and this is what I pulled sorted by decreasing RQ (but pictures did not attach in order).

Even if you recommend this it's suicide and above my wallet ability😂 Nice pulls you are lucky 🍀 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    @Hutch_Tim any way I can contact specific support members. I bought a faulty pack but got told this... I waited ages later to buy the pack thinking they had fixed the issue.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    Jay said:
    @Hutch_Tim any way I can contact specific support members. I bought a faulty pack but got told this... I waited ages later to buy the pack thinking they had fixed the issue.
    That's not fair because I bought another after I knew they were faulty because I wanted to get moving on upgrades and I trusted Hutch to fix the situation.

I spoke to Matt and got refunded for the one I bought later. So the difference is I got the right support person? This is not right. Do support not talk to each other at all?