Viper GTS-R Finals - Dodge (Event)

12345679»

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry guys, everyone will get an answer from support. Probably in weeks, not months. They're a small team. But everybody who was playing against the spirit of the game should lower their expectations because of certain internal policies. :)
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Don't worry guys, everyone will get an answer from support. Probably in weeks, not months. They're a small team. But everybody who was playing against the spirit of the game should lower their expectations because of certain internal policies. :)
    The game in a nutshell atm.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finaly got an answer from support.
    I feel like I'm getting mucked around by them.

I wrote them my whole story, why I couldn't join earlier (private reasons + Not a competitive Hand) and so on. Support then asked me nicely to provide my Top Drives ID to see what they can do about the issue, which I promptly did.
    Few minutes later I got a copy+paste answer, that it seems like i did late join the event, how late joining is bad and how risky it is to assume that you get an advantage from it. - Completely ignoring what I wrote beforehand.

Thanks!
  • DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    Finaly got an answer from support.
    I feel like I'm getting mucked around by them.

I wrote them my whole story, why I couldn't join earlier (private reasons + Not a competitive Hand) and so on. Support then asked me nicely to provide my Top Drives ID to see what they can do about the issue, which I promptly did.
    Few minutes later I got a copy+paste answer, that it seems like i did late join the event, how late joining is bad and how risky it is to assume that you get an advantage from it. - Completely ignoring what I wrote beforehand.

Thanks!
    That’s all support is these days. Copy and paste jobby to the masses. Don’t expect anything else
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for those who were fighting for p8 and lost because of server errors, but Im pretty sure you wont be left with nothing if you trully had chances. 

those who gambled with late join, well, you gambled - you lost. 
  • EAmaralEAmaral Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    EAmaral said:
    TD01055 said:
    Does the SLS at 699 or 996 bet the jag on any/all of the drags?
    SLS loses only at the 30-130mph track to jag if both 99x (not only drags)
    Really? Sls is a better dragger? 
    Yes, in the tracks of this event SLS is better. I have tested both f-type  and SLS.
  • Richter7Richter7 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Richter7 said:
    Hvalen said:
    Richter7 said:
    Anyone in this bracket? :)
    Where are you from, if you don’t mind me asking? Your name sounds awfully Danish :) 
    It truly is :) Egå ved Århus 
    Stærkt, godt at se lidt dansk repræsentation i spillet, det lader til at bugne med spillere fra de andre nordiske lande :D
    Haha, det Svenska stålet är här!  :)
    Ja, jeg er ikke løbet på så mange. Men har da set et par navne. Mener nemesis er dansk. Han har en ret god garage. Hvor er du fra i landet? 
    Vi må bare holde sammen i de nordiske lande :) også Sverige ;)
  • StrixStrix Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Strix said:
    Yet another F-Type Roadster event. Seems pretty impossible without one or two of them with the heavy drag focus. Maybe I'll have to late join again. Guess I'll run with something like this:
    Yet another? The only others I remember are the prelims and the jag final several months ago
    Not very recently, but it's one of those cars that beats so hard above its class that it's pretty pointless to even try if you don't have it. It defines the events too much in my opinion. It's the same story with a couple other epics, like Furai and Challenger Hellcat, but those have been easier obtain (was fewer epics of those manufacturers). That Jag final still hurts btw, three legendary Jags and two or three good epics, but not the Roadster, so was without a chance either way. It was the same story with a British final around the same time IIRC.Basil said:
    Strix said:
    1x Audi R8 Spyder V10 (111)
    1x Lotus Exige S (121)
    1x Porsche Boxter Spyder (111) - Could upgrade this, but not worth it if I can't fight for T1 anyways, so..
    1x Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (233)
    1x Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (323)

I don't know much about MRA but the MRA of the Corvette is bad. I have to use one as I have no better than that :-(. You can use 1 for the slalom and G-force though.
    Yes, they have terrible MRA, but I don't really see any better options.