2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8

NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally found some proof that this car needs a huge midrange buff and 0-60 changed to 5.0 seconds. Here are in game stats 

Here are stats from Motortrend 

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they have times for the Magnum wagon as well?  It should have similar times & MRA.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9
    HeissRod said:
    Do they have times for the Magnum wagon as well?  It should have similar times & MRA.
    https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a18202251/dodge-magnum-srt8-short-take-road-test/

Also, I personally think that the magnum and charger should swap handling or at least have the same handling. How the heavy *** wagon out handles the sport sedan version from the same company makes zero sense to me
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

I think the charger needs a handling buff. The hellcat has less handling than the scatpack and Daytona.

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charger Hellcat's broken. No midrange despite having same engine as other hellcats, no handling despite performing better on the skidpad AND the figure 8 compared to the other hellcats... big hutch bruh moment
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:

I think the charger needs a handling buff. The hellcat has less handling than the scatpack and Daytona.

That's not the charger I was referring to in this post 
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:

That's not the charger I was referring to in this post 
    Yes I got that.i just wanted to tell that the new charger hellcat case less handling than the magnum srt, charger scatpack and the charger Daytona.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correction noted