General Discussion

Cadillac CTS-V Finals [BMW]

TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 13 in General Discussion
We're just many lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
Playing over the same old tracks, what have we found? Same old tiers.
Wish you were here.
Post edited by TGPD on

Comments

• bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wet and off-road tracks. 

Prizes below.

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be tier 2 reward more usefull for me than prize car... Still missing that Boss. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, I look forward to my 1 race in the last 10 minutes due to server errors.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭
    Urrrggghh they have to taunt me with that ZR1
    My maxed one did me no favours in the AD events because everyone had better Epic pulls... even now, thinking about those two events makes my blood boil  :)
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol 2 tracks are wet asphalt but drags or test bowl... so you need a car with good 0-60
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww damn, I don't have a third offroad beemer and the lack of that mustang was a problem for me many times in the past.

Got a lot of gold but I don't want to waste it considering there are very few offroad beemers... Any suggestions?

• prexprex Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Why are prize cars excluded here? Doesn’t seem like that GTS would dominate here. Can not remember where it was useful at all.
  • 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    Which of that RQ26 BMW‘s is the better? Stats are the same, but X6 has more power and X3 less weight. 

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Which of that RQ26 BMW‘s is the better? Stats are the same, but X6 has more power and X3 less weight. 

Topdrives.club lists the X6 as having very very marginally better MRA (link), which suggest it probably is quicker in a straight line. Have you tried testing them on any twisty tracks or even ordering your garage by 'handling' to see if one of them is invisably better?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭
    Awww damn, I don't have a third offroad beemer and the lack of that mustang was a problem for me many times in the past.

Got a lot of gold but I don't want to waste it considering there are very few offroad beemers... Any suggestions?

I read your comment and tried one pack  and the result is ...

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    0liver77 said:

Topdrives.club lists the X6 as having very very marginally better MRA (link), which suggest it probably is quicker in a straight line. Have you tried testing them on any twisty tracks or even ordering your garage by 'handling' to see if one of them is invisably better?
    From what I've heard I think the x3 is better. I think even in a straight line because of the lighter weight. I'm maxing mine for the finals so if anyone else has a maxed x6 we could do some comparisons for you... Although mine won't be maxed for about another day 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭

4 packs and still no third offroader SAAD
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 457 ✭✭✭✭

4 packs and still no third offroader SAAD
    Still better than what I got from 10 lol.
  • bscavalcantibscavalcanti Member Posts: 10

Hello forumers. Im in this bracket. 
    Someone available to work together? (In game name is Bruno Cavalcanti and im in stand by when fusing an epic.)
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Any fellow forumers in this bracket?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone available to work together? (In game name is Bruno Cavalcanti and im in stand by when fusing an epic.)
    Bruno - what are you running?

Myself, @mikes, @plain333, @pSik and @Chris1775
  • bscavalcantibscavalcanti Member Posts: 10

Bruno - what are you running?

Myself, @mikes, @plain333, @pSik and @Chris1775
    Topdrives40778, 
    Here my Hand:

• MoogMoog Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    I was going to go for it with it being an off-road event, but that damn drag race will screw me, fastest beemer I have is the i8, I'd get slaughtered :(
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read your comment and tried one pack  and the result is ...

Would anyone mind posting the test bowl and 1 mile time for this guy? 333 would be ideal
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Carlos_Racine Just joined and see you on top of the bracket. Hoping to make my way up to T1, so if I get in range would appreciate some cooperation! 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:
    Why are prize cars excluded here? Doesn’t seem like that GTS would dominate here. Can not remember where it was useful at all.
    It would be pretty strong on the drags. It might not dominate, but it would beat pretty much anything shy of a delimited m5 and maybe the m3 cs.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    Happy to see 80th place can get a CF + Epic

That's more like it :)
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    Someone from the forum?
    Someone from the forum?
    Making my way up. 
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    Someone from the forum?
    In there as well.