General Discussion

Biggest amount of Gold spend...

CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
Just curious what is the biggest amount of Gold you spend on Tickets... Especially when those last minutes are approaching and you feel like you have a chance on a good car or good pack...

And do you feel like it was worth it (not including the opinion of many who say they would NEVER spend money on a F2P game) I am just purely about numbers here :smiley:

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭
    1800 (tickets + service) on the black corvette event 
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it was around 1200 (tickets plus service). I don’t even remember which car I won. Demon probably.
    To win Scuderia I had to make fast fuse (~700) - the only time I did it.
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    are you summoned here by the new smm manager to engage with player base? :smiley:
    hahaha xD Who is doing their SMM? Since Demorphic left it's been quiet
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Did you get it?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have spent something along the lines of a 1000 gold the first time 918 popped up. finished just outside of t1.
    did manage it the second time, no gold spent. Most of the time 0-100 gold is enough if I have a shot at T1.
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Bad smurfers, the late join incentive, Eurocentric event times, economy rebalance..... but lower even than these foul beasts in my estimation is the ticket spammer.   Oh how i have come to despise thee
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have spent something along the lines of a 1000 gold the first time 918 popped up. finished just outside of t1.
    did manage it the second time, no gold spent. Most of the time 0-100 gold is enough if I have a shot at T1.
    Heh yea ending place number 9-12 is usually more expensive than 1-8
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭
    CasualMobileGamer said:
    Did you get it?
    Yeah and it treats me well😃