Biggest amount of Gold spend...

Just curious what is the biggest amount of Gold you spend on Tickets... Especially when those last minutes are approaching and you feel like you have a chance on a good car or good pack...

And do you feel like it was worth it (not including the opinion of many who say they would NEVER spend money on a F2P game) I am just purely about numbers here :smiley:

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    1800 (tickets + service) on the black corvette event 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it was around 1200 (tickets plus service). I don’t even remember which car I won. Demon probably.
    To win Scuderia I had to make fast fuse (~700) - the only time I did it.
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    are you summoned here by the new smm manager to engage with player base? :smiley:
    hahaha xD Who is doing their SMM? Since Demorphic left it's been quiet
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Did you get it?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have spent something along the lines of a 1000 gold the first time 918 popped up. finished just outside of t1.
    did manage it the second time, no gold spent. Most of the time 0-100 gold is enough if I have a shot at T1.
  • jigajiga Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭
    Bad smurfers, the late join incentive, Eurocentric event times, economy rebalance..... but lower even than these foul beasts in my estimation is the ticket spammer.   Oh how i have come to despise thee
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have spent something along the lines of a 1000 gold the first time 918 popped up. finished just outside of t1.
    did manage it the second time, no gold spent. Most of the time 0-100 gold is enough if I have a shot at T1.
    Heh yea ending place number 9-12 is usually more expensive than 1-8
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    CasualMobileGamer said:
    Did you get it?
    Yeah and it treats me well😃