Pontiac Bandits (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
Where's Smokey?

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bluedogsnoop, I'm not strong enough for T1, but probably safe in T2. If I'm in a position to help, I'll do what I can in the end for you.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    @bluedogsnoop, I'm not strong enough for T1, but probably safe in T2. If I'm in a position to help, I'll do what I can in the end for you.
    Thanks. Only just seen this. I was weak on the second City Streets car so was always vulnerable. I pulled an Ultra and a Super from the pack though so was happy.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Thanks. Only just seen this. I was weak on the second City Streets car so was always vulnerable. I pulled an Ultra and a Super from the pack though so was happy.
    I could only give you one win as I fell too far behind by the end. There was an insane amount of prize cars in our bracket, I had absolutely no chance. But tier 2 is fine these days.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah virtually everyone in the top 10 of my bracket was running a prize car. A couple vipers, an ME 412, a demon, an SCG. They were everywhere!