Porsche GT2RS(2018), Chevrolet corvette ZR1 (2019) and Mclaren 720s (2018)

ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
Turns out the gt2rs needs an mra/handling buff.
The zr1 also needs a handling buff.
The 720s might need a nerf.

These are lap times recorded at the same day on the same track.
Porsche gt2rs (2018)                           2:37.8
Chevrolet Corvette zr1 (2019)             2:39.5
Mclaren 720s (2018)                             2:39.7

Suggested changes:
GT2RS' mra increased/handling increased to 94
ZR1' handling increased to 93

Here's an image of the track in which you can see 3 long (semi)straights and also a couple of corners.
Source:
https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a23290221/lightning-lap-2018/#lightninglap2018results

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Others are a topic of discussion with further investigation and verification needed, but there is enough evidence both on skidpad and more importantly track testing and pro driver feedback to see about lowering the handling of the 720S (slower lap times on twisty circuits to the 2018 GT2 RS, and quote - "the lap was a sloppy affair; he'd spent the whole time busily working behind the wheel to find the balance between understeer and oversteer. "I'm sweating! It's a difficult car to go fast in", "Where the McLaren had been a high-speed high-wire act, constantly dancing about the track, the Porsche stays planted and hooked up")

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2018-best-drivers-car/
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Others are a topic of discussion with further investigation and verification needed, but there is enough evidence both on skidpad and more importantly track testing and pro driver feedback to see about lowering the handling of the 720S (slower lap times on twisty circuits to the 2018 GT2 RS, and quote - "the lap was a sloppy affair; he'd spent the whole time busily working behind the wheel to find the balance between understeer and oversteer. "I'm sweating! It's a difficult car to go fast in", "Where the McLaren had been a high-speed high-wire act, constantly dancing about the track, the Porsche stays planted and hooked up")

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2018-best-drivers-car/
    What about the mra of the gt2rs? It has a way worse nurburgring lap time in game than IRL, which I have to assume is caused by lack of mra. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, a correction has been noted for the GT2 RS and acceleration/MRA
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be any mra buff for the 720s?  They broke its mra when the fixed it's 0-60 time. Hutch  said they would fix it in the following update. But one update has already passed without any change to it's mra. 
    joel24 said:
    Will there be any mra buff for the 720s?  They broke its mra when the fixed it's 0-60 time. Hutch  said they would fix it in the following update. But one update has already passed without any change to it's mra. 
    I wouldn't ask for an mra buff when it's worse irl than in game.
  • LimpJetLimpJet Posts: 11
    I know it's off date here, but guys, car corrections have been made cause of a pro drivers comment? When I posted the times of the 3 times Dakar winner Peugeot 3008 DKR which is horrible ingame, that wasn't enough for anyone to react lol. 
    LimpJet said:
    I know it's off date here, but guys, car corrections have been made cause of a pro drivers comment? When I posted the times of the 3 times Dakar winner Peugeot 3008 DKR which is horrible ingame, that wasn't enough for anyone to react lol. 
    Dakar is about acceleration, not cornering.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    I know this comment is hella late but is the Corvette ZR1 noted for a correction? Maybe then it'll get some substantial use.