Celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Top Drives!

Comments

• JayJay Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big finale!!!! Wait......
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is today the last day of "deals"?
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    Forget the deals.. where's any events to celebrate? GG.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Is today the last day of "deals"?
    Think so... All the other offers where 2 days long, the ones they added today (GB and Nissan) lasts only one day
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my only purchase this time was the Ceramic + Slots Deal. Guess I have some gold spare for the final?
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought the GB CF, looking for one of my unicorns (RS200, caterham UR, etc.).
    Epic lotus 350... Useless, and duplicate. At least it's A food
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Bought the GB CF, looking for one of my unicorns (RS200, caterham UR, etc.).
    Epic lotus 350... Useless, and duplicate. At least it's A food
    Could've been worse...

• joel24joel24 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Why is the exciting infiniti cf 1599 and the exciting mitsubishi cf 1499 before discount?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Infiniti pack for 1599 gold is special sexy. I remember times when they sold those (trashy) Infinti packs for 999 gold, outside anniversary promotion. But probably that caused too much inflation, thats why they raised the prizes that much.
    Cmon Hutch, where is your anniversary special event?! Surprise us tonight...
    Isn't the current tri-series an anniversary event considering all that excess gold?
    Not that I wouldn't like to see an event with 5x carbons as a top prize with prize cars allowed. Seems like a fitting occasion.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Seriously I was expecting much better offers for this birthday... It’s even worse than last year I think. Maybe the cake was really the best part. 😔😔

it would have have been a great occasion to propose highly discounted German Renaissance Packs.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, that's...it?
    oh well.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like a firework during forest fire risk.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big final coming in: bugged Audi packs for sale!
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch comments on the forum are as sparse as genuine offers too.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Community Manager that's your cue. @Hutch_Katie
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just don’t care about us now, we are the most complaining players, we don’t spend money as crazy as IGForum and others, no fixes or answers about any issues regarding server errors, cars fixes, ‘inflation’ thing and packs and now the anniversary, even the new community manager stopped answering us and only posts in the KTplay, maybe because she is new? I really don’t know if we are burnt card for Hutch or the cash flow is good enough to make them silent. 

But in the other hand the best hutch member I really appreciate and respect is Matt K.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just don’t care about us now, we are the most complaining players, we don’t spend money as crazy as IGForum and others, no fixes or answers about any issues regarding server errors, cars fixes, ‘inflation’ thing and packs and now the anniversary, even the new community manager stopped answering us and only posts in the KTplay, maybe because she is new? I really don’t know if we are burnt card for Hutch or the cash flow is good enough to make them silent. 

But in the other hand the best hutch member I really appreciate and respect is Matt K.
    Absolutely. Whenever I've had Matt K respond to a support ticket he's absolutely awesome.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

Absolutely. Whenever I've had Matt K respond to a support ticket he's absolutely awesome.
    Apparently it’s not a common opinion, but shoutout to Arturo as well, he doesn’t get enough recognition. Personally I’ve always had good experiences with support, regardless of who is behind the ticket. Hell even weekend-Vince has hooked me up before.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Hi All,

I'm back today after a long weekend off - I've not been ignoring you all and I've definitely not been posting in the IGF only. You'll find me splitting my time equally between both, I promise.
    We are currently hiring for new Community Managers so each Hutch title has their own. At the moment, it's just myself full time across all titles, so once we have 2 new CM staff, you'll definitely feel even more love and attention.
    We are also expanding the team in other ways too, showing that the game is definitely being invested in by Hutch and not abandoned.

I'm reading through all of your comments and feedback in this thread so I can relay your thoughts, feelings and opinions back to the team. So, if you have an opinion about the anniversary week and haven't shared it yet, please do.

If anyone isn't sure what went on, there were daily sale offers, 2 free packs in the store and bumper gold in the event. What parts of the events did you like? Did you miss out on anything due to timings? Were there any issues you experienced directly related to the event?
    Are 2 ceramics enough to celebrate anniversary or we should spend money on offers and win ticket spamming event to celebrate anniversary with you? Do we need to pay for someones birthday cake to eat from it?