suggestions for improving the game)

Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Different Locations) Each Chapter has 20 races (and not short tracks but lasting up to 1 minute 30 seconds;)

Comments

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    Morning @Alermo, I hope you're enjoying the game!

Do you have any suggestions for race types too? (1v1, longest drift etc.)
  • AlermoAlermo Posts: 11
    Yes 1v1
    edited September 2019
    Hi @Hutch_Katie please add Licensed Soundtracks for the game (during the race)
  • DZijp2000DZijp2000 Posts: 1
    Remove or improve the fuel system, cuz I can play for 5 minutes, and then i have to wait too long for my fuel to be full!

add tuning for cars (Spoilers, etc.)
    Please Add More Locations:)
    - Night Mode
    - Snow Locations
    - Los Angeles
    - Las Vegas
    Please Add Special Event Halloween:)
  • shamsham Posts: 2
    Make races harder. Most of them are too easy even when the cars has far lower pp and you have difficulty at Max you can still win quite easily sometimes

Remove the necessity to buy resources without paying with actual money. 
  • BooshooBooshoo Posts: 7
    Add best time tracking. I always trying different approach like cuting corners or using NOS. Would be nice to know which one works best.
  • PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    i'd love to see the speed of the car and some drift (points) based races!!
    sham said:
    Make races harder. Most of them are too easy even when the cars has far lower pp and you have difficulty at Max you can still win quite easily sometimes

Remove the necessity to buy resources without paying with actual money. 
    Hello Sham! Resources can be obtained without spending money in the PvE and PvP events. We did have a PvP event last weekend, but if you missed it don't worry, we have more planned.
  • cliffcliff Posts: 10
    Add a small tachometer and speedometer to the race screen...
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    the the gas limit is a pain. If I want to play for more than 10 minutes, I have to purchase fuel? If I want to play for an hour, I should be able to. 
    Alermo said:
    add tuning for cars (Spoilers, etc.)
    God no. The current car customization is fine. Now if you could use all of colors that would be cool. 
    johns294 said:
    the the gas limit is a pain. If I want to play for more than 10 minutes, I have to purchase fuel? If I want to play for an hour, I should be able to. 
    I take this back. I see that the fuel system is a critical part of the game. 
    cliff said:
    Add a small tachometer and speedometer to the race screen...
    Why? You aren’t shifting gears to the tach is unimportant and I don’t think there is any need to waste graphics and possible slowing down game rate. 
  • johns294 said:
    I agree... Does anyone actually pay to refuel? I know I wouldnt. I feel like removing the gas limit would actually get players more invested and therefore more likely to spend money if they are someone who is willing to do so. 
  • aleoaleo Posts: 13
    edited January 7
    Stage 6 resources are very very rare. Does anybody have a car that is completely maxed out? All 6 car parts maxed at stage 7?
    johns294 said:
    I agree... Does anyone actually pay to refuel? I know I wouldnt. I feel like removing the gas limit would actually get players more invested and therefore more likely to spend money if they are someone who is willing to do so. 
    Ok so I have changed my point of view regarding fuel limits now that I have played awhile. Limiting the fuel helps keep the playing field a little more even. However, I think that pvp should just use tickets, not fuel. The daily test drive should be free, not using any fuel. Other than that, I am fine with the limit. 
    Some wonderful feedback here guys, thanks! @johns294 I like you debating with yourself over the fuel too :D
  • PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    I would review some points on the pvp system... i think 5 or 6 days are too long... 3 days would be great! and I wish we could race against other pelople near our position... fighting the same 5 or 6 ppl all those days is boring!! I'm in a 100 ppl bracket and I find always the same ppl to race... the ones that joined the bracket with me, at the start... i'm at 8 at the moment... and it still shows me to race against the 1º and 100º, when i really want to race the ones near me, who joined later!