Ceramics Anonymous

Comments

• hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    Feel like this thread will be filled very soon :smiley:

Also i will probably get depressed when i only pull Cs and few Bs while others pull new S class Lambos
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    I saved up to 500.000 IGC and I'm going to burn it all on ceramics today, then probably lay down in my bed and cry.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1M cash ready to burn on italian premiums. My italian garage sucks (not a single epic is upgraded, no legends) so this could be a lovely addition.
    Wish I was able to save more. On the other hand, I burned over 4M on french premiums when FR dropped and only got one epic out of the deal.
  • Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    1M cash ready to burn on italian premiums. My italian garage sucks (not a single epic is upgraded, no legends) so this could be a lovely addition.
    Wish I was able to save more. On the other hand, I burned over 4M on french premiums when FR dropped and only got one epic out of the deal.
    Better buy normal ceramics...
    Is it smarter to buy the italian packs (more expensive) or normal ceramics? With this high amount of newly cars added it seems like the chance to get them in normal packs is high enough?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better buy normal ceramics...
    That wouldn't prepare me for IR events as well as italian premiums...or am I missing something? There are so many other cars to pull from regular ceramics that the chance for decent IR cars is almost negligible, no?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you Evil, my best Italian is a 4C (White Epic car) which got maxed at 969. After that, the 8C Competizione which is never leaving 333 and then it's off the Ultra's lol

Gonna drown myself in Italian Premiums and HOPE
  • MoogMoog Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    I may split my spend, 1 mill on Italian Premiums and 1 mill on Ceramics. That leaves some cash to be able to afford some upgrades. My problem however is not having the time to open all the packs (and then time spent mourning when I get trash)!!!
    For recovering Ceramic addicts, who will no doubt relapse this week....we're here for you.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Here some help for others. I spent over a million on Italian Premium packs...

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to do a 3 million premium italy pack opening, wish me luck.
    That RQ19 Countach apparently has killing MRA
    TNThomas said:
    Here some help for others. I spent over a million on Italian Premium packs...

Ouch
    edited September 30
    Going to do a 3 million premium italy pack opening, wish me luck.
    Mate, with your luck I'm expecting 7 Legends and 8 Epics :lol:

I hope so. Stats look rough for an U.R.

Slick Lancia - could be a mean dragger?
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    Which one? There are a couple rq19 countach 
    RWare said:

I hope so. Stats look rough for an U.R.

I've seen screenshot of it beating Maybach, both stock.

Maybach has 5.0 0-60 and good MRA if i recall.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My $1m got me these 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortress said:
    I actually posted this on a TD discord channel, but here's what i got from 50 packs
    CERAMIC FR Expected Difference %
    # 50      
    UNCOMMON 138 136.125 1.9 55.2%
    RARE 43 50.763 -7.8 17.2%
    SUPER 64 56.150 7.8 25.6%
    ULTRA 3 5.663 -2.7 1.2%
    EPIC 2 1.050 1.0 0.8%
    LEGENDARY 0 0.250 -0.3 0.0%
    Total 250 250    

The epics were a Megane Trophy and DS9 (both new to my garage).
    Got 4 DeZir and 3 Megane IV's.
    Total of 10 UR (after PL10) and 2 Epics (banana is a unicorn for me).
    Also got some Spiders and Rendezvous for extra buff/nurf cash.

My UR pulls (3) was poor but some1 else might get even better results =) 

Also  - the $2.1mil would net you 65 ceramic packs and would average 9 UR's and 1.6 epics so id say its a good investment if you have the money and the effort.   
    Sat on the beach, I decided to do the same.
    1st pack an Epic, R5 Maxi (my first). 3 Epics in first 9 packs... lucky.

Total after 50 Premium French:

5 Epics: 1 x Survolt, 2 x Maxi, 2 x CxCrap (still no banana for me)
    5 UR
    8 x DeZir/Megane

So can't complain about that, though I'd swap 3 Epics for 1 Banana

• FortressFortress Posts: 18
    Luck much? haha thats some amazing pulls, you now have food for S and A's.  Now I hope you have the same luck for IR!!
  • MoogMoog Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    If it helps anyone stay strong, I blew my first $500k (12 packs) on Italian Premiums and only got 3 IR cars, the rest were all old Italian dupes. Oh and two of those three were the same car.
    Moog said:
    If it helps anyone stay strong, I blew my first $500k (12 packs) on Italian Premiums and only got 3 IR cars, the rest were all old Italian dupes. Oh and two of those three were the same car.
    Almost the same for me...
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much the same here. I'll switch to buying ceramics for the rest of my savings, and just go back to buying a pack as soon as I can.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    Same. Don’t buy Italian Premiums. 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    Same. Don’t buy Italian Premiums. 
    Ozzman said:
    Pretty much the same here. I'll switch to buying ceramics for the rest of my savings, and just go back to buying a pack as soon as I can.
    Especially as it seems the Italian premium packs have an even lower drop rate than the regular premiums
    2.8Mil to spend....glad I waited (I guess)

Regular Ceramics > Italian Premiums?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:

Premiums drop worse but italian. i went for them. Seems that quite some here chose ceramics. Somehow up to you, both have their advantages.. Usefull answer? Not sure, sorry. Good luck!
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went with 50 French Premium purely because of the chance to get DeZir/Megane plus the remote chance of a banana finally. It paid off because I was lucky,  though no banana in 5 epics. 

Wouldn't normally do Premiums. It's situational. New update is a good excuse as long as you don't have expectation inflation, you might get the jump on some players but CFs will soon level the field. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:

I’m sticking with premiums while there are still a couple of SR IR cars I want to collect, then I’ll flip back to ceramics. Buying premiums with the intention of pulling epics/legends, even ultras is a fools errand, just be happy if you do get lucky.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:

I’m sticking with premiums while there are still a couple of SR IR cars I want to collect, then I’ll flip back to ceramics. Buying premiums with the intention of pulling epics/legends, even ultras is a fools errand, just be happy if you do get lucky.
    Maybe it’s not that much of a fools errand after all... sorry, a bit like bringing a round of jäger-bombs to an alcoholics meeting...

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @David_Fook pleased to see it worked for someone. I had good luck buying region premiums on AD, FR and ok luck on GR ... I was due a screwing.  My $2.5m got me four of these URs (the rq 19s of course)

the rest came from the CFs.