Skip to content

PL 10.0 - Italian Renaissance Discussion Thread

Comments

• h0verh0ver Posts: 11
    RWare said:
    h0ver said:
    RWare said:
    h0ver said:
    Well, as strange as it may sound, my phone is once again able to charge to 100% once TD is uninstalled... weird...

Are you saying that with TD installed, and not running, your battery only charges to a certain percent even when plugged in for hours?
    Exactly. Last night, TD installed, not running (using the "clear all" function before sleeping), charging for 8h, which is usually sufficient even for my phone (6000mAH), I can't go further than 70/72% of battery charging. Already tried to restart the phone, but no effect.

This morning I uninstall the game, battery at 40%, 4hours later, the battery is full.

I'll see what happen now.

On the other hand, no effect from the reinstall for the laggy selection of the cards to the slots.
    I see what you're saying, and I'm not trying to sound condescending but theres no way an app is causing battery charge issues when its plugged in.

Either your having intermittent problems with your cable, or battery itself.
    I agree, I find it really strange too, but that happened twice, and afaik that's the only variable. Anyway, if I'm the only one experiencing the problem, well it's not such a big deal, but I'm a bit tired of experiencing problems with this game.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    RWare said:
    h0ver said:
    RWare said:
    h0ver said:
    Well, as strange as it may sound, my phone is once again able to charge to 100% once TD is uninstalled... weird...

Are you saying that with TD installed, and not running, your battery only charges to a certain percent even when plugged in for hours?
    Exactly. Last night, TD installed, not running (using the "clear all" function before sleeping), charging for 8h, which is usually sufficient even for my phone (6000mAH), I can't go further than 70/72% of battery charging. Already tried to restart the phone, but no effect.

This morning I uninstall the game, battery at 40%, 4hours later, the battery is full.

I'll see what happen now.

On the other hand, no effect from the reinstall for the laggy selection of the cards to the slots.
    I see what you're saying, and I'm not trying to sound condescending but theres no way an app is causing battery charge issues when its plugged in.

Either your having intermittent problems with your cable, or battery itself.
    Ok guys here i come... Galaxy Tab running Android 8. For weeks now my tablet stopped charging at 81%/82%, i cleaned everything, nothing helped and i thought it was because the battery comes to its end slowly. I was very interested reading about h0ver having similar issues. So i deinstalled Top Drives to see if it helps, and now my tablet is at 100% power !
    Has anyone else a device that doesnt fully charge? So we can get a bigger samplesize on this
    Edit:the fact that i had this issues for a longer time indicates it has nothing to do with the update. Im not even sure how it can relate to an app. But this workaround with deinstalling the game (cache aswell) worked and i know that atleast my battery is fine.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andreas; you may have already tried this but;

With TD Uninstalled;
    1. Charge up to 100%
    2. Install TD
    3. Play a bit or do something to get Battery to 60%
    4. Plug into charge and watch.
    5. If it stops as you say at 81/82% for 15 mins for example;
    6. Uninstall TD whilst still plugged in. How does this affect charge %?

Im quite interested in your situation. If it is a replicatable issue you're onto a winner. I simply dont have an answer to why your Tab behaves that way.
    edited October 2019
    Update on the battery, went down to 70% and could fully recharge. Looks like the uninstall somehow got rid of the problem for now. Interestingly the app now only takes 500mb space compared to former 1gb, maybe it was some old code from former releases which caused the loading block? I really have no idea how this can be connected, but somehow it was., Will observe further, happy for now.
    Really didnt expected to find help for this problem here in the forum, spend quite some time online to find a solution.
    Post edited by AndreasSimmer on
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Thumbs up Hutch! 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thumbs up and thanks for the free cf!

But I have to be the guy to mention it, two bugs (final stats not showing before upgrade and jumping to the start of garage after locking/selling cars) still haven't been fixed yet. When can we expect those?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    final stats not showing before upgrade 
    What is this?  Don't think I've seen it mentioned previously?
    HeissRod said:
    final stats not showing before upgrade 
    What is this?  Don't think I've seen it mentioned previously?
    When you upgrade cars it used to preview the new stats before paying for it. This is gone, you see what you did after.
  • NemezNemez Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Hmm ig forum turned Arabic to me. Any ideas how to change it? Can’t see how you change language. 
    Nemez said:
    Hmm ig forum turned Arabic to me. Any ideas how to change it? Can’t see how you change language. 
    This is a bug with the IG forum and is on the Dev list to fix. It seems to be a growing issue as people update their phones to newer OS.

@Mrpiratepete Both of those issues are on the Dev bug queue, both have been assigned to a staff member and grouped in the next update. I've mentioned both to Dev today as highlighted items from forum users.
    Thanks for the info. 👍🏻
  • turborider69turborider69 Posts: 1
    Ozzman said:
    "Minimum versions are now Android 6.0 and iOS 10."
      :s:o Really bad news, as I'm still on Android 5.1.1. Yeah I know, I should get a new phone, but my more than 3 year old phone is fine thanks, it just won't be able to run TopDrives in a few days.
    You must instal new version android.

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt we get rid of this issue where when you pick both filters it shows all cars that match either of them, rather than cars that match both?

• Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    Didnt we get rid of this issue where when you pick both filters it shows all cars that match either of them, rather than cars that match both?

Maybe its bcuz u dont have a drivers choice jaguar

Maybe its bcuz u dont have a drivers choice jaguar
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/154745/#Comment_154745
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

I'm very envious !! : D: D
    fantastic !!!

edited October 2019
    Dabigp said:
    I pulled exactly zero Giulia QF from my Alfa CFs (13), so I had to use this to be competitive in the finals (which it was).  I've been saving all my epic food for a few events now.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    Very good. Nice to hear this.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on whether this cars mra is accurate?

To me with no research it still seems strange that the base diablo has such good mra compared to the others. I'm hesitant to max it out for fear of it getting nerfed next update. Any opinions on this or any info about if I did max it out and it gets nerfed to be useless is it possible to get my ultras back? 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

To me with no research it still seems strange that the base diablo has such good mra compared to the others. I'm hesitant to max it out for fear of it getting nerfed next update. Any opinions on this or any info about if I did max it out and it gets nerfed to be useless is it possible to get my ultras back? 
    We can't control when or if something is improved or lessened, but the Diablo SE and Diablo SV in relation to this Diablo have been noted for review.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

We can't control when or if something is improved or lessened, but the Diablo SE and Diablo SV in relation to this Diablo have been noted for review.
    So basically I shouldn't bother upgrading it 👍
    edited October 2019
    Blue2moro said:
    What happened to "Lambos won't be changed"?
    Another change of Internal policies?