PL 10.0 - Italian Renaissance Discussion Thread

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, it's been 5 hours and there is still no android update or car correction list
    Still working on the car corrections list.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    Ios players already moved to a new bracket, still stuck in mine
  • EAmaralEAmaral Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    justjukie said:
    Ozzman said:
    Can anyone confirm if the annoying leaderboard display bug is still there?
    What bug are you referring to?
    When you go to an event's screen the leaderboard either doesn't show anything (sometimes not even after pressing the refresh button), jumps to the top/bottom, but usually never does what it's supposed to, and jump to your position.
    Although this bug usually is fixed after leaving and going back to the event, It is quite annoying, happens a lot and should be fixed.
  • Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Update not being live on android seems like a Google issue, not hutch? Sometimes i feel like you guys just enjoy whining.
    Car stat correction list isnt googles issue tho...
    Im not complaining about the update not dropping but to say the car corrections will be posted shortly and thrn not postint it and not awsnering question regarding that is a b!tch move
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Can anyone confirm if the annoying leaderboard display bug is still there?
    The 1 that keeps showing me 9th in tri series or 11th in ceramic events? Yeah, that's annoying as hell.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Update not being live on android seems like a Google issue, not hutch? Sometimes i feel like you guys just enjoy whining.

But people have complained about the update not being live aswell.... so yeah
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok.. i checked and i have android 6.0!! fiuuu.... i can play TD.... this Christmas i need a new phone..
    Someone has a new Asus Rog Phone 2?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess we're not having it today then ☹
  • PimPim Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    anyone checked the 917? so far both 962c and 935 indeed got buffed.
    My 917 is slower than before by 0.10s on the 1 mile (at 363): 25:00 vs 24:90 before
    And Cerbera 12 still slower than before the stats were "buffed" earlier this year  :/
  • MoldysporeMoldyspore Posts: 5
    Honestly that's fine for me, I have enough time to get more rares/super rares that get buffed with the new update as well as have time to max them.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an IR starter packs like the GR ones
    This would be really sweet
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    The only reason i'm happy about delayed update.

If i got it i would have already spent all cash on Italy premiums and now there is chance they add it before we get update.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    ok.. i checked and i have android 6.0!! fiuuu.... i can play TD.... this Christmas i need a new phone..
    Sometimes it is possible to upgrade the operating System of mobile Devices. I think custom Rom is the keyword.

Can we get an IR starter packs like the GR ones
    Maybe they wait til android update drops...
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big nerf for the hellcats. Now lose to BTR2 on 1-mile
  • binnerbinner Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hows the challenger Hellcat compare now? This is my only Hellcat and it's always been a dissapointment. Would be nice if it's about as good now as the other two. I'm on Android so I can't check yet lol
  • StrixStrix Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    917 was my favorite among my 26 legendaries. Most of them are pretty bad, sad to see this one is now plain worse than 962 in every single way, and thus no longer a top car in any situation either.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Hows the challenger Hellcat compare now? This is my only Hellcat and it's always been a dissapointment. Would be nice if it's about as good now as the other two. I'm on Android so I can't check yet lol
    No idea, assuming you mean charger (grey one?) mines 000
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    mauro07 said:
    Sometimes it is possible to upgrade the operating System of mobile Devices. I think custom Rom is the keyword.

oh nice... but i'm need an hand for this.. i will search something online!! thanks
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly that's fine for me, I have enough time to get more rares/super rares that get buffed with the new update as well as have time to max them.
    Everytime you post on this thread, I think you're part of the hutch squad. I was surprised when I saw them posting so much only to find out its not them lol
    binner said:
    No idea, assuming you mean charger (grey one?) mines 000
    Agh yeah that is what I meant. Mine is 333 I guess I can wait and test once the updates available 
    binner said:
    Charger is slightly better on every drag
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    Alright everyone, android about to hit the 7 hours mark.
    binner said:
    Woohoo! That's awesome... For me atleast 😁
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the 962c better than the 787B now? 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    binner said:
      game
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it be possible that there's something wrong with the update and they're holdin back the Android version on purpose?